Himchan the Tease

AmP: The American Project Begins

Yongguk started noticing that Hyun Ki became more agitated around Jong Up while Daehyun and Young Jae did whatever they could to stay away her. Cause of this Yongguk kept the foreigner with him and Himchan. Zelo didn't seem to happy but he made due. It eased some things however if Jong Up did something then he needed to know. He confronted him on the ride to the studio after a week of dealing with this behavior. Luckily Himchan had elected to go ahead with Hyun Ki. “Jong Up ah, why doesn't Hyun Ki ah like being around you anymore?”

“She doesn't? I didn't notice Hyung.”

“Tell me why.” A long silence ensues before Jong Up spoke. “I caught her on a fan fiction website. She was reading a nineteen plus one. About us.”

Yongguk blushes looking back at Jong Up. In fact most of the B.A.P members were looking at him as if waiting for him to say it was all a joke. He did not. As leader he knew he needed to figure out what to do about this situation. “W-who?”

“Daehyun hyung. I'm apparently the bad guy.” Daehyun's mouth fell open. He thought back to his dreams and it made things worse knowing she looked at him that way. Jong Up wasn't done with his little sharing session. “She reads them about you too Yongguk hyung. You, Daehyun hyung and Zelo ah.”

The rest of the ride no one spoke. Yongguk too stunned to try to say something back. He would limit her contact with the three of them then. Himchan would enjoy it. He seemed to like doting on her like an older brother.

To: Channie

You'll need to help me. Jonggie caught her reading fan fiction. You'll have to keep her away from me, Hyunnie and Junnie.

To: Gukkie

Was it bad?

To: Channie

No. Yes. I don't know. Jonggie said

To: Gukkie

Well she has been a fan ours since our debut. Plus from what she tells me. Daehyun got uncomfortable after a hug. Jong Up is calling her a ert. We both know about the so called invisible stashes around the dorm.

Yongguk sighs leaning back in his seat. “Jong Up ah stop name calling. Daehyun ah you offended Hyun Ki ah when she actually was befriending you.” The two mumble their apologies as the van crawls to a stop in front of the studio. Daehyun stops Yongguk letting the older know what his real issue is. The concept for Hyun Ki, the image for Hyun Ki and the sudden hug didn't help. “Oh...Daehyun ah we need to make it through recording. Himchan ah is just a bit upset with you. He's taken on the role of being her Mom pretty much….just try.”

Daehyun nods hanging his head. The two enter finding the others getting a scolding off camera. Daehyun goes to receive his scolding. Yongguk sending a quick text to Himchan about what Daehyun told him. After reading it, Himchan softened up on Daehyun. “Daehyun ah why don't you go first?”

Hyun Ki spoke up looking almost sad. “Won't this mean that he's done?”

Yongguk shook his head getting a slight smile. “He should be finished within the week. You however...lots of work.”

Hyun Ki turned bright red seeing a slight smile on those plump lips. Jong Up raises his eyebrow at the sight before him. That remark from their leader couldn't be taken as anything other than flirty. Himchan covered joining in teasing her but Jong Up still felt Yongguk had flirted. Despite the men feeling their hormones act up they pretended as if they were all still just friends with the woman. Hyun Ki left first given that not only did she have to work on this album but she had to do her first television appearance. B.A.P wanted to be there. EXO-K would be there for her. She seemed happy about it planting doubt in her interest for them. Until she spoke to Young Jae which was rare for her. “You guys are gonna be on a program at the same time, right? When I get done you'll be done right?”

“Y-yes. It's live so—”

“I wonder if I can record it…” The fan girl moment making them all laugh. Hyun Ki turning red once more realising what happened. “You're mean. I don't like you guys anymore.”

Thankfully Himchan seemed to understand her as he pokes her puffed up cheeks. “You love us. And we're not mean. You're adorable.”

“Lies, slander, deceit.” Yongguk even found himself trying to not laugh. All it seemed to take for her to launch into such a cute mood was Himchan's brand of playful teasing. Instantly it seemed Hyun Ki was their maknae not the silently laughing Zelo. “Zelo ah! Save me! Save Noona!”

Himchan wraps his legs around the office chairs legs. No matter how much she rolled the chair never went far. Zelo actually spoke to her drawing her attention. “Why don't you just stand up?”

Hyun Ki pouts. “I like this chair…”

“Then I shall keep you here!” Himchan laughs triumphantly.

“You're a meanie…” Jong Up wanted to ask if she was five. Everything about the way she behaved with them now is too weird. Clearly the others chalked it up to her being a foreigner. Jong Up had read the stories that she had posted. There is no way that this foreigner's as innocent as she seems. Not in the least.

 

 

 

 


(AN) Get use to shout outs to other stories. I plan for a lot of them. Not of them will be my own stories though. ...well maybe one but I'm co-authoring it so it shouldn't count.