Dancing King

AmP: The American Project Begins

 

Hyun Ki didn't get much time to learn from EXO as the nine men were busy putting together a single with Yoo Jae Suk. She was happy she got to hang around during that time though. Meeting him around spending many hours watching Running Man subbed online. She felt quite indebted to the nine. Suho and Minseok seemed to be the only ones to understand her feelings. Despite them hoping to introduce her to him, Kyungsoo beat them to it.

"Ah! You're Hyun Ki!"

"I'm a big fan Oppa! I-I mean—"

Jaesuk smiles waving her attempts to be formal away. "Oppa is fine~ You're my fan huh?"

Hyun Ki rattles on fan girling until Chanyeol ruins it for Jaesuk. "I thought that Gary hyung and Ji Hyo noona were your favorite cast members on Running Man. Is Jaesuk hyung your favorite?"

"No. They are. But he's cool too."

Jaesuk seems hurt but still okay given she'd called him cool. The ten film the scenes needed in the practice room before letting Hyun Ki practice the songs she'd received for her album. Jaesuk watching the nine members closely. Sehun openly watching Hyun Ki like a lusty maknae. Suho and Minseok just cheerfully moving to the music. Jongin and Yixing dancing along on the sidelines. Chanyeol seemed to be off in another world but his eyes followed Hyun Ki. Jongdae, Kyungsoo and Baekhyun goof off in tune to the music. Once that song ends then the song she was given to do with all of them begins.

Jaesuk however had to say something to Hyun Ki first. "Ya! Hyun Ki ah, you like them all?"

She blushes covering her face. Kyungsoo steps forward to say something but Kai darts out preventing even Sehun from going out to face Jaesuk. "Hyung, we need to make sure she can perform the songs. She has performances after us. You'll get to see her perform on stage after we do our song."

Jaesuk stops to think about that. "Really?"

"Yes. Hyunnie wouldn't want to look bad in front of her cool sunbaenim. We should make sure she can do what she wants." Jongin hoped that would convince Jaesuk to let them practice.

"Why are you hogging the dance space? Let her practice. So rude this kid. Suho how do you put up with this?" Everyone erupts into grateful laughter. Jaesuk watches the boys perform with Hyun Ki. EXO all together does a song with Hyun Ki. Jongin, Yixing and Sehun as the known good dancers do a song focusing on difficult dance moves. Jongdae and Minseok do a song with her focusing on their vocals. Chanyeol and Suho get a song with her in which she actually has a rap part in pure English. Baekhyun and Kyungsoo get individual songs with her making the others quite jealous.

"I wanna to see Kyungsoo with her."

Suho frowns, "Why Kyungsoo, Jaesuk hyung?"

"To see them stand near each other." Everyone but Jaesuk does their best not to laugh out of fear. Kyungsoo glares at Jaesuk but does his song with Hyun Ki. Jaesuk, Chanyeol and Baekhyun start chanting HyunSoo. The two are focused till the end. Jaesuk asks or rather demands to see the others perform with her; Jongdae and Minseok next, Chanyeol and Suho after them, Baekhyun next, leaving Jongin, Yixing and Sehun for last.

"Waaah. I like you three~" Jaesuk tries to copy the dancing trio's moves.

"Oppa. I wish I could go on your show~" Hyun Ki manages to get Jaesuk to stop messing up the dance. He immediately promises to get her on the show. She voices the reasons why she can't. "My schedules depend on theirs Oppa. EXO is really busy lately."

"...I got an idea~" Everyone listens excited for Jaesuk's idea figuring it was a possible chance to make fun memories with her. Something that could rival her time with B.A.P forever. "Only bring a few with you."

EXO's hopes were shattered. Hyun Ki saved the situation, "Oppa, I can't pick just a few members to take with me. I want to make memories with all of them."

"Ah, really? Hmm... I'll see what I can do for you then."

Hyun Ki was silent the rest of the filming for Dancing King. She did her best to perform her B.A.P songs with the chosen members to replace Daehyun, Yongguk and Zelo. Her thoughts on actually getting to be on Running Man.

 

 

 

 

 


(AN)   I have a fun thing for you guys to pick. This time not plot driven but more due to the fact that I haven't seen recent Running Man episodes. So keeping in mind that all nine of the boys will be there...I need some Running Man type challenges. I was thinking the Princess challenge. I can't remember which episode but I know it was a GD one. They were fighting for her affection.   Or the Princess challenge with a few Running Man members cross dressing. Where EXO gets a Princess to take care of throughout the whole race.  <------This one I might need to know more about in terms of pairings.   Or EXO aliens with their Princess Hyunnie version Running Man humans with their Princess Jihyo. <------This one would use their superpowers.

 

Your thoughts are needed~