Chapter 8

Fixing Our Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Moonbyul's POV

 

"Where do you want to go?" our manager asked.

 

"What? Is it our free day?" Wheein queried.

 

"Yes, so I am asking where do you want to go" our manager replied.

 

"OM YES! FREE DAY!!" the 3 yelled in chorus.

 

"Hey, lower your voices, our eardrums" she said.

 

"Where do you want to go guys?" Solar asked.

 

"Maybe we can have our picnic at the park" I suggest.

 

"Great, we just need to bring or buy food" Wheein agreed.

 

"YES! Don't forget the chicken and pizza" Hyejin cheerfully said.

 

"Yes, yes! LEGGOOO!" Solar yelled.

 

We went back to our dorm and grab our needs like foods then we bought chicken and pizza as we passed by in a shop. It is like we cannot live without them.

 

"HEY YO! FREE TIME!!!" Wheein shouted. Maybe I could felt embarrassment for what she did. "Hyejin, come on let's play"

 

"Hey, you two young girls, help us!" then Yongsun showed all the things we brought.

 

"Ok, hurry up! We will play" Wheein cheerfully help the leader along with Hyejin.

 

 

We look for a place to stay and assemble all the picnic materials like blankets. Typical things we always do if we're going to picnic. After we fix all, we went to play.

 

 

"Hey, don't go too far" our manager remind.

 

"Yes" and then we ran as if we are children.

 

 

Even though its winter, we still don't mind the cold breeze that brushes off of our skin. We played water guns and also hide and seek. Something that children always played while they were in the park.

 

 

"Okay, Girls! Time for you to eat" our manager shouted.

 

"The one who came late there will be the one to clean up" Solar eoni challenge.

 

"Okay!" we agreed.

 

"1... 2.... 3!" then we started to run like we were competing for the track and field. I am taking the lead while Wheein is the last one.

 

"Moonbyul eoni, slow down" Wheein asked.

 

"No!" I simply respond and I ran faster.

 

"Okay I won!" and take my seat. Hyejin comes second, Wheein is the third one and lastly, Solar eoni will be the one to clean all the mess.

 

"Ah, You cheated!" she protest.

 

"Aniya!" Wheein disagreed.

 

"Ok, Solar eoni will be the one to clean the mess along with our manager" I teased.

 

"Ya!" she pouted.

 

"Stop it, let's now eat" our manager blurted.

 

"KYAAH! CHICKEN! IT'S TIME FOR YOU TO BE EATEN!" Wheein bursted like a murderer.

 

 

We started eating and it was so silent because no one is talking. It is always common to us because our focus are on the foods. After that, Solar eoni did her punishment and we simply laughed at her.

 

 

"Ya! Why are you guys always bullied me?" she complained

 

"Aniya! You're the one who told the challenge that who came last will be the one to clean. Maybe the fate chose you to clean all these mess" I explained.

 

"Ugh! Why it's so ugly?" she asked.

 

"I don't know" I replied. I decided to help them same with the 2 young girls so that the work will be fasten. We threw some boxes and went to the sink to clean our hands. We went back to our place and took some rest.

 

 

After few minutes....

 

 

"EONI, LET'S PLAY" Wheein said.

 

 

Minhyuk's POV

 

I'm still a classy potato at the park and I didn't go to the fan meeting because I don't know where. I already ate but still I am hungry. I am still swinging my swing chair gently so that I will be less bored. The hell, why did they leave me? Ok, it my fault then why I did not go to a holiday. Well, it is simple that my fam were here but I don't want to visit them today so I plan tomorrow.

 

"EONI! WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!" I heard a yell that sounds familiar to me. I don't when did I heard that voice but it is really fami

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter