Not an Update but Message

Fixing Our Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

To my dearest readers,

 

I am very very sorry if I haven't post or update my stories due to my personal matters. I am really trying my best to update.

If you are a follower of mine or if you see my twitter account being active, it is because that is the only way I can release my stress due to school works and stuffs.

I am so sorry if I am so inconvenient when it comes in writing. It just so happened that I am really busy in school and as much as I want to update them all, I have no time. Also, I don't want to discontinue all of them because those stories I write are very precious. That's why I am always finding my time to write again.

 

Recently, I suffered anxiety because of duties but you don't have to worry about me, I am recovering :)

I really wish that I will be back as soon as possible and to write again. I have so many ideas in each stories and I hope I could finish them all so that I could write a trilogy book.

Sounds ambitious but I really do hope that I will write again as soon as possible and spoil you a lot with my Minbyul or any stories.

 

I love you very much!!

 

-Baekstarsoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter