Chapter 14

Fixing Our Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2015

 

Minhyuk's POV

 

"Oppa! Oppa!"

 

I woke up with this Oppa ringtone that Ilhoon recorded last week. The heck I forgot to change it. I find it weird.

 

I went out after I fixed myself and ate my breakfast. The members already move to their new rooms while me and Ilhoon in the old dorm. Ilhoon went to London while me, travelling all I want here in Korea. We are waiting for our comeback and WE ARE ALREADY DONE WITH THE SHOOTING STUFFS.

 

I went to Namsan and strolled for a while.

 

"I didn't used your neutrogena. Yah! Eoni! Eoni! Hello?! Aish!"

 

I looked to my right side and I saw her. She is also alone like me.

 

 

Moonbyul's POV

 

This eoni is pissing me to the point I can totally slap her. She's blaming me because of her neutrogena. Such a lame. SHE'S THE ONLY ONE WHO USE THAT NEUTROGENA. I only used her neutrogena last night and she knew that. Also, that neutrogena bottle is about to be completely consumed. SHE WAS THE LAST ONE WHO USED THAT.

 

"This eoni, aish. I wish those neutrogena bottles in the world will be complete consumed and no more stocks forever and ever" I cursed.

 

"Chill" a strange man said and offered me an ice cream.

 

I lift my head and to my surprise, it was Minhyuk-sunbaenim. What the heck he wants?

 

"Yah, hoobae. Eat this before it melts" he smiled at me.

 

I took his offer and ate it. I really love this cooies and cream flavor. Wait what am I saying?

 

"Thank you, sunbae" I bowed and avoid his gaze.

 

"Call me oppa" he requested.

 

I don't know if I should refuse or not but okay, the netizens knew us as 'twins'.

 

"Ne, oppa" I smiled at him. I'm a bit uncomfortable because he was beside me. That's why I avoided his gaze again.

 

"Moonbyul" he called me. I look at him while eating my ice cream. "Sorry if I hurt you the last time we met"

 

"Its okay oppa and I'm sorry too" I apologized. "Just call me Byul or Byulyi"

 

"Okay. Uhmm.. Are you alone right?" he asked. I nodded and looked at the tower.

 

"I remember those times when my friends especially my very best friend would go to the tower if we have our free time" I reminisce all of a sudden. I looked at him and he was busy looking to the sky.

 

"The weather is good right?" I chuckled. 

 

Just like the old times. I missed them already but I wanted them to be burn. 

 

"Oppa" I called him. He looked at me with his curious eyes. "Do you want to ride cable car?"

 

"Yes!" he accepted my offer. "Kaja"

 

We went to the place where the Namsan cable cars located.

 

"The views are still great" I complimented.

 

"I agree" he replied. "How's your daily life?"

 

"Well, we released our collab with Esna eon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter