Chapter 6

Fixing Our Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Moonbyul's POV

 

"Please stop!" I cried. Tears started to fall from my eyes. "I don't want to talk about it anymore"

 

"Tell me! Is it because you're afraid? Is it because--" he angrily asked. He could kill me anytime with his own hand.

 

"SHUT UP!" and look him directly to his eyes. "It is already done! It is already in the past. So why do you need to bring that freaking past?"

 

"Done? The hell! We didn't even have a chance to solve that problem" he argued

 

"But--" my words were cut because my mind wasn't processing well.

 

"But what?" he asked and shook me that he was waking me up.

 

"I don't know!" I yelled at him.

 

"You always don't know!" he insulted. "You're so dumb!"

 

"Fine! I am a dumb person. I am the most person you ever knew. I am so dumb and I don't deserve this kind of treatment. I DON'T DESERVE EVERYTHING HAPPENED TO ME! EVERYTHING HAPPENED TO US!" my voice was shaking because of my tears.

 

"I DON'T DESERVE ALL!" I shouted

 

"Eonie! Eonie! Wake up!"

 

Then I opened my eyes and saw Wheein who is worried. It was a nightmare. Yes, a nightmare INDEED!

 

"Are you okay, Eonie?" she asked and cupped my face.

 

"Yes, yes. Sorry" I replied.

 

"Ah eonie, that's okay, I know it is a nightmare because you always have that. Oh yes, eonie, hurry up. We have our rehearsal schedule today" she informed.

 

"Oh! Sorry I forgot. Okay, I'll take a bath" and fix myself to take a bath.

 

"I'll be in the living room, Eonie" she reminded.

 

"Okay" I just simply said.

 

I went to the bathroom to take a bath. I'm still thinking about that nightmare. What is that? What is the meaning of that? Who is he? Why it seems to be unclear? Why do we fight? Too many questions but hard to answer. Wheein is right, I always have nightmares and I am always worried too because she is always disturbed by this.

 

After the long bath, I went to the dining area for breakfast. They were already eating except for....

 

"Where's Solar-eoni?" I asked.

 

"She's still in her room. I think she has a conversation with her eonie" Hyejin replied while chewing something.

 

I sat beside Hyejin and took a bread and bacon. I started to eat when my phone vibrates. I fished my phone and entered my passcode to see who texted me.

 

From: Uri Manager~
Tell others that we need to hurry up! I am now on the parking lot.

 

"We need to go!" and I finished eating the last bread.

 

"Arasseo" the two said.

 

"Yongsun eonie! Let's go" I shouted.

 

Then she went out and took a bread to eat while we're going to leave the dorm. Solar is still eating the bread and Wheein is very hype today. Hwasa looks so done in her life because Wheein was pestering her.

 

We arrived to the building and went to the rehearsal studio asap for Immortal Song. We mastered the piece first before choreo. As I am lurking on my twitter, I saw that our twitter updated with a picture of WTF! WHY DO THEY NEED TO UPLOAD THAT FREAKING PICTURE OF US? IT IS NOT INTERESTING! IT IS NOT FUNNY! Oh well, it was planned to grant my members, fans and netizens wish. Why do I need to share some facial features with him even though we are not blood related? Oh probably, Solar eoni had returned the phone to our company.

 

I looked all the possible

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter