Chapter 12

Fixing Our Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Moonbyul's POV

 

I went back to the building and got my present on the desk like a zombie. I'm not in a good mood because it was ruined by a psychopath man named Lee Minhyuk. Although, I should be happy because its my birthday.

As I entered in our practice room, the girls sang a birthday song. I faked a smile on them though it was rude. I appreciate their efforts but I'm not feeling well.

 

"Moonbyul-ah, blow your candles" Solar eoni instructed. I closed my eyes and say a wish.

 

'I wish that it will be all settle. Also, I wish for our success'

 

Then I opened my eyes and blew my candles.

 

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MOONBYUL!!" they greeted in chorus.

 

"Thank you, guys for this simple celebration" I thanked and bow.

 

"You're always welcome" Wheein replied.

 

"Eoni, it's your birthday you must treat us" Hyejin teased.

 

"Yes you should!" Solar eoni agreed.

 

"Yah! Where are your presents?" I asked them which eventually shut their mouth. "Just kidding. Kaja"

 

"Eoni will treat us" Hyejin cheered.

 

I want to celebrate my birthday and I want to forget what happened a while ago. Everything happened a while ago to be exact.

 

"Come on guys, we have a practice today!" I said.

 

"Are you sure, Byul?" Yongsun eoni asked. Is she not believing me?

 

"Is there any problem eoni?" I queried back.

 

"You said that we have our practice today but we don't have" she answered. The two young girls were just staring at us.

 

"Oh, well. Sorry" I chuckled. "I think I'm stress or whatsoever haha"

 

"Byul eoni, you look drunk. Fix yourself eoni" Wheein said.

 

I just did what Wheein said. I look so messy that I need to fix myself. Why do I look like this? Ah... its all his fault.

 

"Kaja, we need to eat" as I finish fixing myself.

 

We left the building and went to the nearest restaurant. As we entered, we immediately search for a place where we could sit. We also said our order when the waiter came and asked.

 

"Eoni, where did you go?" Wheein asked.

 

"Huh? Me?" Yongsun eoni queried while pointing her finger to her.

 

"No, I'm asking Byul eoni. She didn't showed up when we were having a convo at the practice room" she answered. "She said that she is going to the restroom but took so long"

 

"Huh? Me?" I asked.

 

"Yes" she replied. "You just showed up again when we were about to go. Thankfully you came. We were so worried about your cake"

 

"Ah, I had my conversation with eoni in the desk" I retorted. "Hey, I already told you that I'm going for a while"

 

"Oh! Sorry eoni, I forgot" she apologized.

 

"Gwaenchana" I assured.

 

The orders came and we started to eat. The atmosphere is so silent that only music can be heard in our surrounding.

 

After we finished eating, I paid for our food and went back to our building.

 

"Thank you eoni for the treat" Hyejin thanked and smiled.

 

"Welcome our maknae" I winked and laugh like a crazy woman.

 

"Byul, are you alright? Do you want me to send you to the mental?" Yongsun eoni joked.

 

"You're not funny" I sarcastically said while raising my eyebrow.

 

"YAH! You are no fun! Kill joy!" and she pouted.

 

"Just fix your crocs they were about to broke or replace them" I blurted.

 

"Fine fine" then she went inside. "Hyejin-ah play some music!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter