Chapter 13

Fixing Our Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Moonbyul's POV

As we got home, I immediately went to our room then laid myself down to take a rest. The door opened and I paid attention to see who opened it to reveal that it was Hyejin. She smiled at me and I can see in her eyes that she is a bit sad and worried.

"Eoni, gwaenchanayo?" she asked.

"Yes. I'm fine" I replied and smile a bit. "Thank you, Hyejin-ah"

She climbed up in our double deck and sit in the corner of my bed.

"Oh, Hyejin. Do you have something to tell me?" I asked and tried to sit.

"Eonie don't force yourself. You need to take a rest" she said with her hands signalling to stop. "I just want to give your bag. You left it on our van"

She returned it to me and smiled. I didn't utter any words but to thank her. She is very sweet to us. We love our maknae.

After that, we have a little conversation until Hyejin decided to go to her room.

I sit up straight and opened my bag to see my present. I'm thinking if I will open and keep it or open and throw it away. I already knew that the stupid gave this present. But why?

So, I untie the ribbon and opened the gift. Tears are spilling from the corner of my eye. My heart beat suddenly became faster. I am suddenly out of my mind. 

It was only a snow globe with two hamster that looks like they are deeply inlove with each  but why I am crying?

I don't understand why those things making me struggle even more?

Minhyuk's POV

I went home in our dorm and entered my room. I even ignore some of my members because I am tired and angry at the same time.

I laid down on my bed and started thinking.

What if she really didn't know me?

I felt my tears rushing down to my cheeks.

I failed yesterday. I failed today. I will fail tomorrow.

Things changes even time. I hope that I could go back in time. No, I always go back in time when memories keeps on flashing on my mind. Also, I am always hurt when those things flashes. It's like slapping me on how good we are and at the same time how we destroy those things. The worst is it was my fault.

"The hell Lee Minhyuk!" and throw a punch in the air.

I let out my sigh and hugged a hamster pillow besides me.

"Why did you forget me?" I thought. I hope that thought will be send to her.

"Oppa!"

"Byul not today" I said without looking her.

"Oppa!" she called me again and interwined her hand to mine that made my heart melt. Eventually, she release it from mine.

"Don't pester me today" I told her with a hint of irritation. "You may go home now"

I didn't hear her spoke so I kept walking. By that time, I heard a yell coming from my back.

"OPPA!!" she hollered and her voice was like in pain.

I look back and saw her sitting on the ground, looking pale and weak.

"Byulyi!" I ran and sat in front of her. I heard her sobs, so I hugged her.

"Mianhae, Byulyi" I carressed her back. "Let's stand up okay?"

"Oppa my stomach hurts" she told me.

"Did you eat your lunch?" I asked and I lifted her head to face me. She hesitate to answer but then she heaved a sighed.

"Ani" she answered. She look nervous because she think that I will be scolding her for not taking a lunch.

"Let's stand up and we will going to eat" I command and help her to stand.

I hold her hand even though she doesn't like it sometimes but today she hold it very tightly.

I brought her to our favorite food stall and I went to the counter to take our order. I went back to our table along with our food. She smiled a little bit to me and I smiled back.

"Before you could eat, why you didn't have your lunch?" I asked her with my serious tone that froze her.

"Ah eh... I'm busy that's why I forgot it" she replied. Before she could get the spoon to scoop, I removed it away from her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter