Chapter 9

Fixing Our Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Moonbyul's POV

 

After the incident that happened to me a while ago, I am now on my right condition. The guy in front of me didn't leave me until I am okay. I still don't want to tell it but he respected it even though he always asked me why.

 

"Sunbae-nim, sorry if I shamelessly cried in front of you and did not tell you what happened to me but I'm still thankful that you did not leave me until I am fine" I sincerely addressed.

 

"Ah, that's okay! I hope you will be more fine" he smiled at me "I think your members are looking for you at this moment. You must go"

 

Oh shocks! He was right, maybe they are now looking for me. I need to go to our place.

 

"Ah, sorry again and thank you sunbae" I stood and bowed at him.

 

"You are always welcome" he bowed too. I run and went to them. They are still playing I think and about to go.

 

"Oh, eoni, where have you been?" Hyejin asked.

 

"I went somewhere, but not far. Oh yes, to the swings. Playground!" I answered. "We need to go"

 

"Come on" Solar eoni said and walked. We followed her directions and fixed our things.

 

I need to rest my heart and my mind. I'm already tired of this phenomena of mine. I hope that it would stop.

 

 

Minhyuk's POV

 

Is she alright? I hope she is. Seeing her hurt make my heart broke into pieces. I am worried about her. What happened to her? Aish! It keeps on bothering me. After the incident, I decided to went home because I am tired.

 

"Hyung, you're here!" Changsub greeted as I entered the dorm. "Where have you been?"

 

"Somewhere" I plainly answered him.

 

"Where's that somewhere?" he asked again.

 

"Seo Eunkwang's Heart" I looked at him and grinned.

 

"Eww" he remarked "By the way, you must take some rest hyung, you look so tired today"

 

"Thank you, Changsubiee~" I smiled at him and walked to my door's room.

 

"You're always welcome, hyung" he said.

 

I laid myself down to my bed and closed my eyes. I tried to take some rest but there's always bothering me and that's Byul. I can't help myself to think her again because I am concern. I can't help also to reminisce our moments when we were high school.

 

 

Flashback

 

"Byul, calm yourself" I instruct.

 

"O-oppa, I am n-nervous that I could get a failing g-grade in that subject" she cried. She was nervous because her report papers were lost.

 

"You could make another one. I'll help you" and squeezed her hands.

 

"B-but oppa, you're busy right. M-maybe--" I cut her words. I can see that she is panicking and worried at the same time. She's right, I have my project that need to be submit this week.

 

"I can manage that. Trust me"

 

"O-oppa, h-how can I make those reports when I can't recall some of them?" she nervously asked. "Oppa, I'm nervous"

 

"Byul" I called. "You're not breathing"

 

"Oppa! I'm nervous" she cried again.

 

"Shh, don't be" I hushed. "Ok, Moon Byulyi, look at me. Don't forget breathe, okay? Or else you will die. Inhale.... Exhale"

 

And she followed my instruction so that she can

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter