Chapter 10

Fixing Our Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Moonbyul's POV

 

"Byul-ah, are you okay?" Yongsun eoni asked.

 

"Yes, I am" I answered her like a robot.

 

"Well, I guess you're not" Wheein disagreed.

 

"I am" I insist but I did not raise my tone.

 

"So what happened to you?" Yongsun eoni asked me again.

 

"Nothing. I need to rest" I replied and laid myself in my bed.

 

I really need to rest so that I will be back on my normal state. How many days left before my birthday? Ah, this will be the first time that I'll celebrate my birthday as a celebrity. I am not expecting any presents or anything for my birthday. I just want to go to my hometown to celebrate with my family but I think it will be impossible. I keep on turning and tossing around. I don't know what something bothers to me. I want to rest. I REALLY NEED TO REST!

 

"The f! I want to rest!" I cursed out of nowhere and basically I disturbed my room mate.

 

"Eoni, what happened?" she asked me in her panic tone "Is there something bothering you?" and she hugged me.

 

"Nothing but I'm okay. Don't worry about your eoni. She can handle this" I convinced her. I mean I tried to convince her and I don't know if she was convinced. I can really handle this but maybe not.

 

She released me from her tight hug and I know that she's still worrying about me.

 

"Eoni, I know that you will be offended if I ask you this" she said and I curiously looked at her with my one eyebrow being raised.

 

"And what is that?" I asked.

 

"Ever since we share in this room after we debut, you are always having a nightmare. I'm not saying you're disturbing me in my sleep but I am more concern. You are always crying, shouting out of nowhere in your sleep. Good thing that Yongsun eoni and Hyejin don't know about this" she confessed "But, this is always bothering me whether to--"

 

"Don't tell them about this, please" I cut off her words. She maybe shocked of what I did but she was back to normal.

 

"Okay eoni" she hold my hand and squeeze it "But please, I am worried about you eoni. I don't know what to do if you're having those episodes. I can't even sleep peacefully because after I woke you up and asked you if you're alright. I don't know if you chose to lie rather than to tell that you're not fine. I'm sorry eoni"

 

"That's okay. Thank you for confessing. I'm sorry because of me, you can't sleep peacefully" I assured and tap her shoulder.

 

"But eoni" she called "Would you mind to tell me about your nightmares so that I could help you?"

 

"Ah eh" I am hesitating to answer her question.

 

"It's okay if you're not going to tell it but I hope that someday you will be over it" she said. "Eoni, you need to rest. But before that, you need to drink a water"

 

"Thank you dongsaeng" I patted her head.

 

Even though, I wasn't sleeping but there is always something that will always haunting me.

 

 

Minhyuk's POV

 

"Good Morning hyung!" as Sungjae greeted me.

 

"Good Morning Sungjae" I greeted him back. "Oh wait, why are you here? I expected that you will never comeback"

 

"Hyung, you're so bad!" he pouted.

 

"Stop doing that, you're not cute" I jokingly said and went to the kitchen to search for food.

 

"Oh, hyung, good timing" Hyunsik greeted as he put the dishes to the table. "The breakfast is ready!"

 

"Thank you, Hyunsik!" I grinned. "HEY! WE'RE GONNA EAT!! PPALI I'M HUNGRY"

 

And the boys took their seat ready to eat our breakfast. We eat silently and the atmosphere seems to be peaceful.

 

"Oh well guys, I'll going for a while" I spoke. "I need to visit my family"

 

"Huh? I thought you already visited them yesterday" Ilhoon blurted while chewing some food.

 

"So where did you go hyung?" Peniel asked with his curious look.

 

"I went to the park and stayed there for a few hours" and chuckled.

 

"What did you do there?" Changsub queried and eat a slice of bread.

 

"Sit there like a potato in a classy way?" and take my last bite of my bacon. "I must go now?"

 

So that they won't ask me many questions... I'm so tired of that. 

 

"Yeah sure, just be safe" Eunkwang remind.

 

"Yes, thank you. See you later" and I went to my room to wear my jacket because it is cold outside. As I'm about to leave my room, I looked my calendar and formed a little smile on my face.

 

Byul's Birthday is near

 

I hailed a cab and went to the nearest bus station. Before that, I went to the nearest mall to roam. I decided to buy some gift because holiday is coming. I also buy food because I think I'm hungry. When I'm already done buying, someone approach me.

 

"Oh! Minhyuk oppa" the stranger greeted me. "Do you remember me?"

 

I started to think very deeply, scanning her from head to toe. Who is she?

 

"I'm sorry" I answered her. I can see that she is disappointed even though she smiled at me.

 

"It's okay. By the way, I'm Kwon Han Ah" she introduced.

 

Kwon Han Ah

 

Is she Kwon Han Ah?

 

"Hyuk oppa, why can't you love me the same as you love her?" she cried.

 

"Because she was different than any others" I answered her direct to the point. "I don't know, its still a mystery"

 

"Oppa, are you fine?"

 

I shook my head, faced and smiled at her.

 

"Yes, I'm fine. I now remember you" I plastered a smile on my face and her face looks brighten.

 

"Can I ask if you can sign this?" and showed an album "It's for my cousin. Also I want to talk to you"

 

"Ok but not here" and went to a place where they won't see us.

 

I must be careful because I am a celebrity and people will think that I am dating someone which is false. I w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter