Chapter 15

Fixing Our Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Moonbyul's POV

"Yah! Chandong" I called but he didn't look at me again. "Yah! I'm calling you!!"

"Why don't you shut up your mouth?" he asked with a hint of annoyance.

"Are you mad at me?" I queried. "If you are, then tell me"

"I'm not mad at you" he plainly answered. "Ok, its done. You can now listen to my masterpiece"

"Are you a bipolar?" I asked again.

"Nope. Its just happened that you're disturbing me" he replied.

I listened to it and the music is so cool. I am so proud of him.

"Heol... This is amazing" I praised. "Wait, are you going to re--"

"Hello? Oh yes Hyunsik!" he cut my words because of the call.

"Wait Byulyi" he walked to the corner while I sat on the floor waiting for him. Wow he is really a bipolar! First he raised his voice then he cut my words and leave me for a while. The heck! I will wait for him patiently because he asked.

"Byulyi! Yah Byulyi" 

I felt someone pinched my cheeks. I opened my eyes and Chandong was staring at me.

"Wae?" I asked.

"You have your practice for your comeback? The members are probably looking for you" he replied while he fixed my fringes.

"Oh yes" I thanked him. I am doomed I forgot our practice. "I have to go"

I stood and bowed at him. He waved his right hand and I smiled at him first before I run. 

"Byulyi!! You're 25 minutes late" Yongsun eoni welcomed me with a hug.

"Ah eh hehe. Yay, I'm 25 minutes late and I'm so early hehe" I cheered with a hint of nervousness.

"Ok!" she pulled herself away from the hug. "Because you're late, you will fix everything here"

The heck. She's serious even the maknae lines. I swallowed my lump and smiled nervously.

"Yay, I will fix everything here. I will clean those mess and yay!" I cheered them up but failed. "Ok let's start"

We rehearsed everything and of course as the main dancer, the choreogapher or what I FIXED EVERYTHING! Even our vegetable dancer here. I taught her properly.

As soon as we finish the choreography, I lose my balance. 

"Byulyi/Eoni!" the members called me.

"I don't know why he chose you to be his partner" the girl hissed.

"You're not good" another girl in.

"You're ugly" she added.

"You are not a good dancer but you received the highest grade?" they wonder.

"Also, I don't know why you are in our group. You're a disgrace" the leader said.

"You can't do another step. You !" she added.

"Truth hurts Byulyi, just back out and leave our group" the other girl agreed.

I stood up and ran away. I can't take those insults. 

"Eoni are you crying?" Hyejin asked.

"Ani. Ani" I replied.

"Byulyi, uljima" he hushed and hugged me.

"I'm terrible right?" I asked him.

He pulled away from the hug. He wiped my tears and said

"No, you're not terrible. Who said that? They must be blind"

"Don't cry, Byulyi" he added.

"Byulyi, look at me" Yongsun commanded. "You should take a rest"

"Ah Yongsun eoni, can I take Byul eoni out? Let's dismiss for a while then let's resume after we come back" 

I looked at Wheein who asked for Yongsun's permission. Suddenly, my heart pounds faster. Is it already the time?

"Eoni" Wheein hold my hand and help me to stand. "Kaja"

We left them and went to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter