Chapter 4

Fixing Our Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minhyuk's POV:

I was kicked on my 'monster' and fell on the floor. The hell where did she get that strength? She quickly got her phone, apologized and went away. I was groaning in pain and slightly roll on the floor. I quickly crawled to get out in this room. Thanks to her, she left it opened. Luckily, no one is around so nobody will notice that I entered the room and talked to her.

As I crawled to the hallway, my phone rings so I answered the call.

"Hello?" 

"Hyung, where are you?" Hyunsik asked.

"At the hallway walking" I answered.

"Uhm, hyung, you're not walking. You're crawling" then the line went off.

"Help me" I plead.

"Why are you crawling hyung? You're so funny" Sungjae giggled.

"Aish, please help me to stand" I command.

The members help me to stand. Then, they asked me nonstop why I am crawling instead of walking. I just lied that I bumped to a chair because if I tell them that Moonbyul kicked me, they will nonstoply asked again.

And the fudge, that girl is really.... ugh. I can't explain but the game is not yet over. I will declare another war. THAT LIL !

We started to walk and fortunately, I am relieved, the pain is gone. We rode the van and went to our dorm. Some of them are in the living room while others in their designated room including me. While resting, I'm thinking about her.

The hell she keeps on calling me 'SUNBAE-NIM' when we already knew each other for how many years. Ok, Lee Minhyuk, maybe she really forget you. It is because for 6 years you didn't meet each others. But it is impossible because you really knew each other before separation. I wondered why she's like that? Is there something wrong?

————————

Moonbyul's POV:

I really need to calm myself because our manager almost scolded me. Thankfully, I convin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter