Chapter 7

Fixing Our Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minhyuk's POV

 

We already wrapped up our promotion. Ugh, I'm so sad that our Melodies won't see us in various music show for a few months. Wait, we're not going to disband and what the hell I am saying? Anyway, I'm gonna spend my break anywhere and everywhere! Currently, I am at the park and of course, I wore my mask and sun glasses so that they won't notice me. Oh yes, I also wore my hood.

I don't know what should I do today. My fellow members are on their own business such as holiday vacation or what. I forgot my soccer ball that's why I am just sitting in a swing. In general, I looked like a classy potato.

Maybe everyone will stare at me because I am a loner potato swinging the swing gently. Wait, they were only few so I can count on them.

 

"Ahjussi!" a little girl caught my attention.

 

"Yes?" I retorted.

 

"C-can you help me? My cat doesn't want to go down. S-she's there" then she pointed the tree that was near in our place. I can see that she cried because of her cat.

 

"Please" she added and clasped her hands together and look into my eyes. I have no choice but to help this kid so that she won't annoy me.

 

"Ok, don't cry" I patted her head.

 

We went to the place where the said tree was. I looked up and search the cat then I saw it sitting like a princess. So fancy huh?

 

"Seulgi-ah!! Go down! Ppali!" the girl yelled. Then she looked at me and plead to take her cat down from the tree. I give her a sigh and went to the tree.

 

I climbed up and took the cat named Seulgi carefully. At first it was hard because I am nervous that she will bite or scratch me. Luckily, it didn't happen and I went down to handed her.

 

"Thank you, Ahjussi" she bowed.

 

"Your welcome but please tell your cat that she should stop climbing in any high places if she can't go down" I informed.

 

"Pfft, thank you ahjussi" she chuckled. "Ahjussi, you should take off your sun glass and mask. You looked like an idiot"

 

The f*** she is saying? How old this girl? Aish!

 

"Ah eh"

 

"HYEONJI!! HYEONJI! EODIYA? WE HAVE TO GO! WE ARE ALREADY LATE IN MAMAMOO'S FAN MEETING! HURRY! WE NEED TO CATCH UP" we heard a loud voice from our right. I think it is her sister who is calling her.

 

"EONI! I'm here!" she yelled.

 

"I need to go. Eoni is looking for me, she wants to go to the her idol's fan meeting badly. Thank you again, Ahjussi!" she bowed and ran away with her cat.

 

"WELCOME" I yelled. She waved her hands and ran again.

 

I walked again to look something to eat because I am hungry. So the girl a while ago named Hyeonji and her sister is a fan of MAMAMOO. Hehe. Ok I don't care.

 

WHAT?

MAMAMOO FAN MEETING?

 

Wait, why I am concerned? So, I resumed to my walking then I realized they were the girl group who gave us their album and one of them took a selca with me because I look like her. TOOK A SELCA WITH ME?

 

WAIT! I remember who took a selca with me. Dumb Minhyuk, your frienemy! MOONBYUL! MOONBYUL's GROUP! MAMAMOO! Huh? They were having a fan meeting? Goolly! I need to go there but where? AISH! PABO!

 

 

Moonbyul's POV

 

Today, we are having our fan meeting also fan signing. They are so many and I love that! We are performing in front of them and gave our best because we don'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter