Chapter 2

Fixing Our Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

6 years later....

Minhyuk's POV

Aish! I'm so stressed right now, promoting on a various music shows, fan signings, radio shows, and the likes that every idols do for their fans. Currently, I am promoting our latest song. I mean WE are CURRENTLY PROMOTING our COMEBACK song.

At this moment, I am just sitting here and doing nothing. So, I decided to walk around while waiting for our cue. While walking around, I started to reminisce that happened years years years years and many years ago. The first time I met her when I was in hurry to go to my class and I accidentally bumped her that causing her books to fell on the ground. Good Memories indeed. Back to reality, I don't want to reminisce again. I already move on but... okay Lee Minhyuk just be fine. Don't stress yourself because in 2 minutes and 30 seconds, it will be BTOB's Performance. My phone rings when I received a text from Peniel.

 

From: Peniel

Where the f*** are you, hyung?

Just go back to our waiting area, we are waiting for you.

 

After I opened the message, I ran and went to the waiting room. Ok they were right, they are waiting for me.

 

"We've been looking for you. Where have you been?" our manager asked.

"I just walked around to be freshened?" I answered. They were just staring at me like they saw a ghost in front of them.

"Ok nevermind, go to the backstage now and do your best! Fighting" our manager said.

 

Then we followed his instruction. We entered the back stage and listened to the PD nim. As expected, our melodies didn't failed us. Their fanchants are on point. I don't want to disappoint our melodies. I'll give my best to make them satisfy in our performance.

 

"Good job, boys. Take some rest!" told by our manager. "

Yes!" then we go back to our waiting room.

"Sungjae" I called.

"Yes hyung?" while he was playing his phone.

"If th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter