Chapter 11

Fixing Our Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minhyuk's POV

I keep on chasing her but it is not easy. Why is she running away from me? I miss her so badly to the point that I will really chase her. Also, this place is creepy. It is just the both of us here and I don't where are the people. I don't know that our surroundings is covered with a bright light to the point that it can damage our eyes.

 

"Byulyi, wait!" I yelled.

 

But she didn't even respond nor took a glance to me. She's just running.

 

"Byulyi, I'm tired. Please slow down!" I told her and I am down on my knees. "Byulyi, do you know what is this place called?"

 

"Byulyi please look at me and answer" I beg until she stumble on the ground.

 

"Byulyi!" I stood and went to her. She attempt to stood but fell again.

 

"Gwaenchana?" I asked but she did not faced me. She's staring on the ground and holding something.

 

"Why are you chasing me?" she asked.

 

"Because you're running away from me. I really miss you so bad. Please be with me" I answered.

 

"I don't deserve you and you don't deserve me" she paused for a while to look at me but she look again to the ground. "We don't deserve each other"

 

"But Byul, I love you so much" I sincerely confessed but she did not respond. I am nervous what will be her answer.

 

"I'm sorry" she only respond. Those words broke my heart into pieces. She stood and walk. I chase and back hugged her.

 

"Why Byul? You don't feel the same?" I asked her trying to suppress my tears from falling.

 

"If you pursue that kind of feeling, you will end up of being hurt" she told "And I don't want to see you being like that because of me"

 

"Why are you saying that? What do your words meant?" I asked her again. She faced and formed a small smile on her face and gave me a dark crimson rose, a sweetpea and a carnation pink. Then she kissed me on my right cheek.

 

"You must find out" she answered and run again. I tried to chase her but she is nowhere to found.

 

"Byulyi" I whispered. "Where are you?"

 

A black butterfly landed on my right shoulder which caught my attention. Then I realized that the flowers which Byulyi gave to me before she ran have blood on their stems and petals. I started panicking and search for her.

 

"BYULYI!" I hollered and I search her in every places. "BYULYI WHERE ARE YOU?"

 

"MOON BYULYI!" only echoes were heard in my place. "PLEASE STOP HIDING IN THIS UNKOWN PLACE!"

 

I keep on running until I saw drops of blood on the ground which frightens and worries me even more.

 

"MOON BYULYI! WHERE ARE YOU?" I think I will lost my voice because of yelling. I rest for a while only to found out that she was about to open the door. I don't know why there's a door over there.

 

"Byulyi, wait!" I yelled. I resume on running but then she opened the door. I saw a brightest light that will cause me to stop and cover my eyes to protect my sight. After that, I am about to resume to run but she was no longer there.

 

"Byul" I whispered. "BYULYI"

 

I ran and stopped in front of the door. I saw blood on the door knob. I don't care if my hand will be stain by her blood so I tried to opened the door.

 

"" I cursed. The door was locked and I still tried to open it.

 

"Byul! Please open the door" I begged and cried. "Byul, please open the door, please be with me"

 

"MOON BYULYI!"

 

I woke up early in the morning and my alarm clock was just in time when it alarmed. Nightmare. I thought I won't be awake. Byul. Byulyi! What happened to her? I'm worried about her that made me exhausted. Even though it was a nightmare but what if it will eventually came true? I wiped my sweat and fixed myself also my bed. I checked my calendar and 

 

Oh Byulyi's birthday today

 

I need to send my gift immediately. So, I went to bathroom to take a bath and wore a casual shirt and shoes.

 

"Good Morning, Hyung" Peniel greeted.

 

"Good Morning, Peniel" I greeted him back. "Tell others that I am going somewhere"

 

"Where's that somewhere?" he curiously asked. I don't know what to answer, I mean I don't want to reply him that I am going to send my gift because he will ask me who.

 

"Somewhere" I plainly answered. "I am going now"

 

"Just be safe" he remind and went back to his business.

 

As I went out to our dorm, I went to the waiting area. Oh shoot! I don't have any number to them and I don't know where is their dorm's address. How can I send

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter