Chapter 3

Fixing Our Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Moonbyul's POV:

Gaaaa! I saw him again. I really hate to see him. WHAT THE F! I didn't expect that he will asked me to take a picture together. Okay, Byulyi, you need to chill. Did you know that he is kinda dangerous? I mean there's some folks that he hurt many girls out there. And I don't know but I REALLY HATE HIM! I may not totally know him because first, I don't have any interest to know him. Second, he is stupid. Lastly, I already heard him because of my friend.

 

"Eoni, are you alright?" Hyejin asked.

 

"Oh, yes. I'm just tired" I replied.

 

Then back to my own business, do some retouch and play my phone. I'm so freaking tired but I love my work. I remember when I auditioned in some talent agency, I'm so nervous at the same time confident to show my talent. Some of them rejected me and others accepted me but to disqualify me due to my weight! I also remember that time, I were a victim of fraud. I thought that my dream wasn't really for me. Until one of the agencies accepted me. I forgot the name of that bull agency lol. From there, I met Wheein, my fellow member. We spent time together with our fellow trainess. After few months, Wheein decided to leave the agency. Then another months later, I decided to leave that agency due to some reasons. I think one of that reason, when I am about to debut in a group but the agency dropped it last minute. It really broke my heart. Thanks to RBW who saved my dream from falling apart.

 

Back to reality,

The program was about to end and we were back at the stage. They were announcing the winner and I'm just standing at the back together with my fellow members.

 

"Hope that we will be able to win in the future" Yongsun unnie said.

 

"Don't worry we will!" I cheerly agreed.

 

"This is just the start" Wheein joined.

 

After they announced the winner, we bowed and greeted as a sign of respect to the winner. Also, we waved to our fans and smiled. As I waved our fans to the left side, I saw him staring at me with my peripheral vision. I REALLY DON'T KNOW WHY I HATE HIM! Again, REALLY DON'T KNOW!

What the hell! This makes me uncomfortable. Luckily, we stepped down and went back to our waiting room.

 

"Oh, we need to see BTOB sunbaenim" Yongsun announced.

 

BTOB? To see? What the hell?!

 

"Jinjja?" Wheein asked her surprising look.

 

"Yes, we will give them our album. Have you guys forgot it?" she looks disappointed.

 

"Ah sorry eonie, we're just stressed that's why we forgot it" I replied.

 

"Kaja!" she said.

 

I want to swear with all my heart but I need to keep it because they gonna ask me or they gonna think that I'm rude.

 

"Byul-ah, you will be the one to give these albums" then she handed me the set.

 

"Eonie, why--"

 

"No more complains" she demand.

 

"We're here" Hyejin informed.

 

ASDFGHJKL! I'm out of my words. Why do we need to give them personally? We can ask our manager to deliver these album to them but why us?

 

"What are we waiting for? Byul, knock the door" Yongsun command.

 

"Do you see this set? How can I knock if I'm holding this?" I asked.

 

"Oh sunbaenim!" Wheein greeted their leader.

 

"Annyeonghasseyo, come in" then Eunkwang sunbaenim open the door widely in order for us to enter their waiting room.

 

I am hesitating to enter the room when Hyejin pulled me in. I am nervous now I saw him but he is not looking in our direction. So I assumed he was busy doing some stuffs in his phone. But the hell, I need to be calm. I. REALLY. NEED. TO!

 

"MAMAMOO!!" they rejoiced.

 

"Annyeonghasseyo, Mamamoo imnida. I am Solar, here is Wheein *points at Wheein* Moonbyul *points at me* and Hwasa *points at Hyejin* We came here to give our album. I hope you'll appreciate it, sunbaenim" Yongsun began.

 

"Annyeonghasseyo, thank you our hoobaes. You guys are pretty" they complimented us.

 

"Kamsahamnida" we bowed

 

"Hey piano man~~~!" then I heard them singing and we just chuckled.

 

This is getting awkward for me and I need to take some fresh air. IT SUFFOCATES ME! I am brought back to reality, when Solar eoni spoke. Also, I handed the set to Changsub sunbaenim.

 

"Uhmm, sunbaenim, some netizens and fans said that our Moonbyul looks like Minhyuk sunbaenim"

 

My eyes grew wider because I didn't expect that Solar eoni said that. Yes, I admit that some netz and fans wants me to take a selca with Minhyuk sunbaenim because we are look alike.

 

"That's why we also came here to grant our fans wish. Is it okay to you?" Solar eoni asked them.

 

Then the BTOB sunbaenims except Minhyuk sunbaenim stared at me. I don't know if they do agree with what our leader said. I don't know but at some features I look like him. It's weird right?

 

"Minhyuk-ssi, is this your long lost sister?" their leader called his attention.

 

And I am nervous that my han

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter