Chapter 1

Fixing Our Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"LEE MINHYUK!!!"

As Minhyuk heard the girl screamed his name, he just freakingly run away. It is not because that he is afraid of her but he is REALLY afraid of her.

"YA GO BACK!"

She really need a CHILL PILL! he thought to himself.

He ran and ran until he was stumble. SHOOT! I'm dead! As he stood, the girl suddenly punch him and causing him to fall again. He stood up and plead to her.

"BYUL STOP IT!" 

"I'll stop if you say the truth!" as Moonbyul said angrily.

"WHAT TRUTH?!" he asked.

The crowd totally grabbed their attention and making more Minhyuk feel embarrassed. He just really don't know what makes her so furious. 

 

"Oh are they fighting again?" the crowd whispering to one another.

These two rivals are always arguing over some reasons which are senseless or not.  They usually catch the people's eye causing them to be known. 

"OH YOU REALLY DON'T KNOW?" as she attempt to punch him, luckily he dodged it and grabbed her wrist. He pulled her to a place where they can peacefully talked. Their safe haven.

 

"Why are you---" his words were cut because of Moonbyul

"ANSWER ME FIRST LEE MINHYUK!"

He can see the redness of Moonbyul's face. Her tears starts to dwell in her eyes. Minhyuk knew that she is really really mad at him.

"Ok fine I did it! I'm so--" his words were cut because of the short temper Byul punched him again.

"Did you know that anytime I can lost my scholarship? Did you know how much it really mean to me?"

Tears started to fall from her eyes. She is very afraid that her scholarship might be deprive. She was only young when she was lost. Her family was nowhere to found. So, a grandmother named Mrs. Jeon was the one who took care of Moonbyul. When she was 14, her grandmother passed away unfortunately. After her tragic events happened to her, she is living on her own. To pursue her dreams, the school granted her a scholarship since, she can't afford the tuitio

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter