Chapter 5

Fixing Our Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Flashback....

Minhyuk's POV

 

"Moonbyul ah, where are you?" I hollered.

 

I searched her everywhere even in our safe haven. Unfortunately, I saw her bag that was placed under a tree. Where the hell she is? I tried to look for her again. Ah, wait. I'll check the library. Minhyuk, why so stupid? You didn't check the library?

I went to the library to check for her. I checked for the reference section, because whenever we go to the library, she always went there first before the other sections. I guess I'm right. So I went to the other side of the shelf and followed her secretly. It's like a typical love story, where a boy is like stalking his love in the library while the girl is searching for a book. That's what I'm doing right now, stalking my cold friend slash enemy.

Every walk she takes, I followed. She's so serious when it comes to this thing. Searching for a reference book and will read it. I'm trying to surprise her but the time is so ughh. Oh, I think she already found what she's looking. I think I'm ready to surprise her. I'm sure she will open the book to read the content while she was on the shelf. GO LEE MINHYUK! You can do it!

As I tried to reach her using my hand while I'm on the other side, someone pinch my hand where Byul was.

 

"Ouch!"

 

"Mr. Lee, what are you doing?" the librarian asked me.

 

I saw Byul staring at me, trying not to laugh because the librarian was beside to her.

 

"Sorry, Miss. Please let go of my hand" I plead.

 

"The next time you try to do something wrong, you will be suspended to go to the library" she warned.

 

"Yes, Miss" as she let go of my hand and walked away.

 

"Are you hurt?" Byul asked from the other side.

 

"Isn't it obvious?" as I tried to ease the pain.

 

She just rolled her eyes and went back to her business. Is she heartless? Isn't it obvious that I'm in pain?

 

"Byul ah" I whispered.

 

She returned the book to the shelf and went to me. She hold my hand that was pinch by the librarian.

 

"It's not serious, so don't make it a big deal" and she let go of my hand.

 

"Byullie, do you see the redness of my hand?" I asked.

 

"Then what do you want me to do?" she queried.

 

"Hold my hand?" I grinned.

 

"Eww" and she just walked away.

 

"Where are you going?" I asked.

 

"Somewhere?" she answered.

 

"Can I go with you?" I asked again. She didn't said anything, so I followed her. Why is she cold to me? Anyway, she is sometimes cold, so it's not new to me. Suddenly, she stopped and faced me.

 

"Stop following me" she said.

 

"Why are you so cold to me?" I asked her in aegyo tone.

 

"Your aegyo is gross, eww" she rolled her eyes and resume to walk

 

"Answer me please!" still in aegyo tone.

 

"Don't follow me" she said.

 

"Ok" I sighed.

 

She still walking and I decided to pester her. I'm already pestering her but the real game is in 3,2,1

 

"Moon Byul Yi, ready yourself!" I exclaimed. She faced me blankly and was surprised that I tickled her.

 

"Minhyuk, stop!" she giggled.

 

"I don't want to" still tickling her.

 

"It's not funny, please stop" she still laughing.

 

"Not funny but you're laughing?" I said

 

"Stopp!!" and she push me slightly to run away from me.

 

I chase her just like we are on olympics. When she was cold to me and I start to pester her, she will run and I'll chase her. I don't know why we're like that. So cheesy. We are running in the hallways and we are not disturbing others

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter