REFLEX

Masquerade of the Fallen Angels

Sunggyu stood there helplessly. What kind of excuse was he going to tell to the teacher?


Whispering spread between the students.
“She didn’t come?”
“Someone was ditched I think.”
“Game over everyone.”


Miss Amy, who was still writing on her notebook, heard them and knew what to do right away.


“Sunggyu what are you doing? Didn’t Eunji tell you?” her questions confused him.


“Her father called earlier, she’s sick and was admitted to the hospital. Your testing was pushed to tomorrow morning, before the third years’ test starts. I expect you to be here early.” She raised her voice for everyone to hear.

 


Students left the auditorium since the show ended, disappointed and angry, none of them believed the teacher’s words.


“Miss Amy” Sunggyu approached her when she was packing her things. “What you said earlier, is it true?” he was concerned about Eunji but at the same time he wanted to make sure that she had a valid excuse to miss the test. 


“What do you think?! Listen I’m just helping you this time because I hate being indebted to anyone, especially my students. We’re even now. And you both better show up tomorrow or I’m not lying for you anymore.” She spoke in a hushed voice so that no one could hear her. 


Sunggyu didn’t understand what she meant by her word ‘indebted’, but he thanked her anyways and bowed a ninety-degree bow.
‘So she didn’t call or anything. She just didn’t come.’


His bad mood came back as quickly as it left. He rejected his friends request for lunch and just stayed in the basement.
‘She promised to be here, but I think it was a lie all along. I was so foolish to believe her. Her game was so obvious from the start, agreeing to practice but barely did any real practice, she did everything the way she wanted but decided not to show up. She’s probably home relaxing, happy because her plan worked and she tricked me.’

Sunggyu was not stupid, he undrstood her dirty game since day one, and knew he'll be put in this kind of situation eventually, but decided to play along, becuase he didn't have any other choice. 


He sighed heavily and decided it was time to leave, class will start shortly. When he opened the door of the auditorium he came face to face with the person he least expected, Jung Eunji herself.


She was wearing her uniform, hair slightly disheveled and softly panting, as if she was running.


“Is it finished?” Sunggyu ignored her question and walked past her. He didn’t want to deal with her at the moment. The hallway was deserted, probably like the rest of the building, since the other students were still in the cafeteria.


“Did she gave you an F?” 


“Isn’t that what you hoped for? I’m sorry to disappoint you but she's giving us another shot.” He turned around, giving her one of his darkest glares.


“Why are you sulking about then? We still can show them what we got tomorrow.” She ignored the anger coming of his eyes.


“We have nothing to show to them!” he snapped at her. “With the amount of practice we had, we’ll be lucky if she gave us a D!”


“You’re underestimating me again. I never got a less that an A.”


“Don’t be stupid. This test isn’t just about singing and you know it! Maybe you don’t care about what they say but I do!! Or was this your plan from the start? To embarrass me in front of the whole school?” A week of bottled anger came out in seconds and Sunggyu was screaming at her, his face becoming red.


“I was caught. Oops.” She gave him a side loped smirk. 


‘And I thought she was sincere when she promised me.’ For some unknown reason he felt disappointed when she confirmed his doubts.

 
“I must’ve been crazy to trust someone like you and believe your promise.” He said between gritted teeth. He gave her a last disgusted glance before walking away.


‘Another person who couldn’t see my genuineness.’ Eunji sighed watching him leaving.


Sunggyu was a few steps away when he noticed something on the floor. It was a straight line of red droplets.


‘Is that paint? Blood? Where did it come from?’ he looked back following the line. It continued till the spot where Eunji was standing. The latter was now walking in the opposite direction.


‘It can’t be? No, how could someone bleed that much and still have that ruthless look in their eyes? She didn’t look in pain tho. Still…’ 


Hurriedly, he went back to check. And just as he expected, the same spot she was standing at had a little pool of blood. 


“That idiot!”


Despite his pride, he followed her. Sunggyu hated himself for being kind when it came to sick or injured people.
As he got closer to her, he spotted the blood still dripping from her fingers.


“Yah wait!”
Eunji abruptly turned around. When he tried to reach for her hand she backed away slapping his hand.


“What are you doing?!” She was startled by his actions.


“You’re bleeding idiot! Let me see it!” he tried again, this time she didn’t push him away. He lifted her jacket’s sleeves up a little bit to find the source of bleeding; a wide cut. 


“! You’re coming with me.” He caught her sound hand and halfly dragged her to the nursery room on the first floor.


The room was open but no one was inside, so Sunggyu felt free to take all the equipment he needed while Eunji took off her jacket and rolled her blooded sleeves up.


She sat on a bed studying her injury. 


“Does it hurt?” she shook her head. He sat next to her. “Let me see it.”


He started by cleaning the injury from all the dried and fresh blood. 


“It’s not that deep, you won’t need stitches but you have to clean it very often for fast recovery. Do you want go to the hospital?”


“No need to, it doesn’t hurt.”


“Okay then I’ll just disinfect it. It’ll sting a little bit.” He said, his eyes never leaving the injury.


He started with the very familiar procedure, checking on her from time to time to make sure he wasn’t hurting her, but he was puzzled by her never changing stoic expression. Normally, people would react to the stinging and even retract their hands, but nothing happened with her.


‘What is this?! Doesn’t she have a reflex or what?!’ 


“You probably won’t answer if I asked how did you get that cut, right?” said Sunggyu while wrapping a bandage around her forearm to cover the injury.


“No need for you to know that.” She answered harshly.


Sunggyu sighed. “Just remember to change the dressing and you better get an anti-scarring ointment.” 


He fished his bag from the ground and was about to leave. Eunji hesitated a little before she finally spoke.


“I’m expecting you after school, we still need to practice, for real this time. It will take a lot of time, so be prepared. I won’t go easy on you.”


Sunggyu smiled, his back still facing her. ‘When did you ever go easy on me.’


“I’ll see if I can come.” He tried to play it hard to get.


“You’ll come.” she stated confidently.

 

 

 

 

Sunggyu showed up at her door steps in time, just as expected. Dongwoo was the one who opened the door for him this time. 


“Come in, she’s waiting for you.” He welcomed him in, in a warmer-than-usual manner.


Eunji was already waiting for him, and for the first time ever, in the home library. Usually, they practiced in the living room.


She was playing what Sunggyu recognized as a piano cover of the song they prepared, ‘One summer night’*. But what he didn’t expect was finding her singing.
Her fingers were gracefully touching the piano keys, eyes closed and her voice dancing in the air. Sunggyu never thought about it before, but at that moment he became aware of her undeniable beauty.


It was his first time hearing her singing voice and he found it so fascinating and beautiful, he didn’t realize he was holding his breath, afraid it will ruin whatever enchanting sorcery he was hearing. Eunji noticed his presence and stopped mid song, but he was too captivated to even realize that.


“You’re here, let’s start then.” Sunggyu just hummed in response, not showing any reaction, just staring dreamily.


“Yah let’s get going!” she raised her voice a little, bringing him back on earth.


“AH right, let’s start!” he was embarrassed by his actions. ‘Idiot, you saw her singing once and this happen to you!!’


“So I was thinking of playing the piano instead of singing to the background music. You know how to play it right?” 


“You kidding?! That’s the only thing I’ve been doing for the last 2 weeks.” He sat next to her on the stool. "But are you sure you can do it? Your hand probably hurt like hell." When he came to think about it, he found it astonishing how she could play the piano that perfectly with an injured hand. 


“Uh right! You do it then, it will make a better impression on the audience anyways.” She said, as if she just realized her condition.


“I know, I did it on the audition.”


“They made you go through all that? So it’s only me who got a free pass.” She smirked.


“No audition?” he asked, bemused. 


“Shhh, it’s a secret.” she answered him sarcastically. “Anyways, you start singing and I’ll just follow and try to adjust, since I’m more familiar with your voice and techniques than you are with mine.”


Sunggyu gave her an unsure nod before he started playing and singing. It was okay when they did their individual parts, but he got off-key when they reached the duet part and had to stop playing.


“What’s wrong? You never made this mistake before.” Her voice held a little bit of annoyance.


“Let’s do it again.” He rushed to play again. But the same mistake was made once and twice more, even when they managed to do the first verse successfully, the second part was a bigger obstacle.


He kept repeating “Again” whenever he screwed not leaving her any space to complain, but at some point, he drained all of her patience and made her yell at him at somepoint.


“SERIOUSLY WHAT’S WRONG WITH YOU?!”


“I don’t know.”  Sunggyu was sincere when he said so. He was used to singing in front of people since he was a little kid, never in his life did he feel that nervous. 
‘Sunggyu, get your together! It’s no time to be an ordinary stressed teen!’ he scolded himself.


“Maybe you should give him a rest. Dinner is ready, let’s eat.” Dongwoo interrupted them.


It was Sunggyu’s first time staying that late in their apartment and having dinner with them. The four of them were sitting quietly on the dining table, eating the food Sungjong cooked. That was one of his multiple responsibilities, Sunggyu guessed.


“So how did Miss Amy spare you this time? She’s not an easy person, connections wouldn’t work with her.” Dongwoo asked. 


“I don’t really know. I didn’t even ask her to do it. She just acted by herself when she saw me alone on the stage.” He answered sincerely. He himself was still confused.


“Maybe she changed, being too honest never works anyways.” Said Eunji nonchalantly. Sunggyu sensed there was more to her words, as if it had deeper meaning.


“No, I don’t think so.”


“Are you close with her?” Sungjong questioned Sunggyu.


“No, Not really. I first met her on the day of my audition. Not a good first impression. But she said something about paying back and being indebted to me, I’m still not sure what she meant by that.”


“Maybe you met her in the US. I heard she was a top Julliard student, but for some reason she came back before graduating and started her teaching career.”


“Enough talking about Ailee, it make me lose my appetite.” Eunji used a harsh tone and a glare to stop Sungjong. The way she mouthed him ‘You wanna die?!’  didn’t go unnoticed by Sunggyu, nor the dark aura starting to emit from Dongwoo.


‘Wait a second, did she say Ailee? I’m so stupid’ Sunggyu face palmed himself, catching the attention of the others.


“What? Did you remember anything?” Dongwoo was expecting something from him, and Sunggyu wondered if he should be telling him about what he just remembered.


“She was my mom’s patient.” He finally said.


“Your mother is a laryngologist, right?” it didn’t soud as a question, it seemed as if Dongwoo was stating a fact. Sunggyu didn’t care at the moment how did he knew about his mother’s profession, but he cared about the overflowing of regret and worry the old boy had in his face.


“Do you remember what her diagnosis was?” Dongwoo kept questioning him.


“I shouldn’t be saying this. It’s her personal matter.” 


“JUST TELL ME DAMN IT!!” the older boy banged the table with his fist, startling everyone. 


“Hyung calm down.” Sungjong touched his shoulder.


“Can’t you just tell us? She used to be a really close friend that’s why we just want to make sure she’s okay.” That was the first time Eunji talked so softly and sincerely with Sunggyu. The latter was touched with her words and decided to reveal the story to them.


Year 2000, 

 

A ten years old Sunggyu was walking slowly through the hospital's halls, greeting whoever he knew. He was by then a known face, since he spent most of his spare time there. He was used to come to visit his mother, and since she was busy with patients, he would stay and play with nurses, doctors and any other living creature in that place.


His mother was in her office a s usual. She welcomed him with a smile, putting a thick report down. Sunggyu knew something was off from the heavy sigh she released.


“How was today’s surgery?” he asked, rubbing her back, as a way to show he sensed something.


“I’m such a bad doctor, did you know?” she rested her head in her hands. 


“No you’re not, I told you before, didn’t I? You have nothing to do with a person’s destiny.”


“I told her she could be a singer, I told her she will recover and go back to school. But after the surgery everything went downhill. I destroyed her dream.” His mother was now crying.


He side hugged her. “Mom stop crying please. It’s not your fault.” 


They stayed like that for few seconds before an intern barged in.


“Doctor Lee! Ailee disappeared from her room and no one know where she went!!” 


“What?! Did you search well? What about her parents? Did you check with security?”  She went frantic when she heard that and left in the speed of light with the intern, Sunggyu sighed. 


‘I’ll just kill time until she solve whatever is going on. Maybe then we'll go home.’ 


He kept going around the corridors with his headphones on, until he absentmindedly reached the emergency room. He always tried to avoid it for certain reasons, such as the sight of blood or the cry of pain of some patients. He panicked and started to suffocate so he quickly escaped the sight.

Once he reached the rooftop, he kept breathing in and out until he calmed down. He took off his headphones to clear his mind but a scream startled him.


It wasn’t very loud and the voice cracked at the end. Sunggyu saw the back of a girl standing on the other side. 


“ARE YOU HAPPY NOW? SACRIFICE YOU SAY! I LOST EVERYTHING YOU SACRIFICED OUR LOVE FOR! NO WORDS CAN DESCRIBE HOW MUCH I HATE YOU RIGHT NOW!! AND I WILL HATE YOU TILL THE END OF TIME BASTARD! I WANNA JUMP RIGHT NOW SO BADLY BUT I STILL WANNA TEACH YOU A LESSON FOR LEAVING ME!! I WISH I LOSE MY VOICE AND MAKE YOU REGRET BEING BORN YOU !!” the girl kept screaming even her voice was hoarse and cracked many times.


“Excuse me, I don’t think you should be doing this right now.” He walked to get closer to her. She turned around, startled, but her expression changed quickly to annoyance once she saw he was just a little kid.


“What are you doing here kid? Go back to your parents. They’re probably worried about you.”


“My mother is worried about you, your parents and half of the stuff too. You’re the one who should go back.” Sunggyu recognized her, he saw his mother checking on her few times and knew a lot about her condition. 


Ailee, that’s what everyone called her, but he wasn’t sure if it was her real name, was a Korean music student at Julliard. She was diagnosed with vocal nodules and had to stop her studies to undergo the surgery. Her case was a little bit severe so losing her singing ability after it was expected.


“Ah, you’re that doctor’s son. Let her go crazy a little bit, she deserves it. She’s the one who made me like this.” The last part came out as a whisper, her voice was little by little disappearing, her eyes looking in the far horizon. Sunggyu joined her, hands dangling off the fence.


“That’s your fate, it has nothing to do with my mother. I heard you wanted to become a singer. Not all dreams becomes true, hardships are a must. That’s a fact you should accept and stop blaming others for it.” She scoffed. 


“And what do you know kid? Don’t come and recite words adults taught you in front of me.”


“I might be little, but I experienced more hardships than you can imagine.” The heavy sight he released made him look ten years older for her.
“I like music too, that’s the only thing I loved and stayed by my side for the short ten years I lived. And like you, I wanna become a singer no matter what. But I know that life happens, and my dream may not be achieved. But that won’t make me give up on music. I could give up on my life but I won’t give up on music.” He said determinedly, looking straighly in her eyes. His last words softened her heart and made her realise how stupid she was. She started crying silently.


“Other than singer, you can be many other things with the passion and talent you got, maybe a producer or a teacher or anything you want. But not being able to be a singer doesn’t mean you will never sing again. Your family and close friends or lover could wait an eternity if needed to just hear you sing just a single song…” he suddenly was caught off by a hug.


Ailee continued crying for a while before breaking the hug and wiping away her tears.


“I never thought a child like you could change my prospect of seeing things. Thank you, kid.” She smiled sincerely to him. 
Suddenly a loud bang was heard, and the rooftop door was wide open, Sunggyu’s mother came running to them.


“Ailee! OMG what are you doing here?! Are you okay? Nothing bad happened right?” she put both of her hands on the girl’s shoulders, checking her for any possible injury.


“I’m okay doctor Lee, I just came up for some fresh air, and I’m glad I did.” She eyed Sunggyu who was still smiling. His mother didn’t notice what was going on because of her excessive worry.


“Thank god, I thought you were going to do something stupid, I was overthinking again.” she let out a sigh of relief. “Come on, let’s get back down.”


“One more thing doctor Lee, I wanna continue with the treatment and I’m sorry for yelling at you earlier. I just was upset.” 


“Glad to hear this, you chose wisely my girl.”


Sunggyu smiled at the sight. He was happy he got to help his mother at least once and lessen her worries.


‘As she always says, good deeds and hard work always pays off.’ He thought to himself.

 

 

 

When Sunggyu was telling them about his encounter with Ailee seven years ago and her condition, he sensed the mood getting darker. Dongwoo’s face had a lot of regret in his eyes, while Eunji’s expression was still unreadable but he sensed a little bit of sadness in it. Sunjong, well, Sungjong was just listening carefully, sending worried looks to the siblings from time to time.


“I don’t feel like eating anymore.” Once Sunggyu finished his story, Dongwoo excused himself from the long forgotten dinner. He only walked few steps away toward the exit when Eunji followed him.


“Oppa, don’t tell me you’re going there?” she blocked him.


“Do you think I have the right to face her or see her after all you heard? Move, I’m just going to have a walk.”


She hesitantly let him leave.


“Go follow him.” She ordered Sungjong once the door closed.


“I think he need some space. Plus, he’s still the most reasonable person among us, I doubt he’ll do anything stupid.” Eunji gave it a thought before nodding.


“You’ve seen enough, let’s resume our practice.” She said to Sunggyu who was still studying the scene that just happened before his eyes in his mind.


“Okay, but this time let’s try with the guitar first.”

 

 

Sunggyu sat on the leather couch adjusting the guitar strings when he felt Eunji staring at him.


“What is it?” he asked without looking at her.


“I have a question I wanted to ask you for a long time.” She said, hiding her curiosity behind an uninterested tone. “What’s so special about this tests?” 


Sunggyu sighed. “It’s not that I’m some nerd seeking first place, I just had goal, a point I wanted to prove to my father.” 


“What point?” she asked again. ‘Eunji stop being curious, it’s never a good sign.’ She tried to stop herself.


“It’s no big deal, really…” He paused a little. “You know who my father is. He taught me many things when I was still really little and even admitted that I was talented. But at some point he stopped teaching, he said his passion for music faded, tho I don’t believe him.” 
Sunggyu was so immersed in the memory he didn’t notice her averting her eyes away and just continued talking.
“Since then, he started to despite anything related to music, and me in the process. Just because he didn’t like me nor my voice anymore he tried to bring me down many times, but I was so persistent. I want to show him what I can do with my passion and voice, I wanna show him that I’m not like him, and I think being a top student is the starting point.”


There was a lot of determination in his eyes, but his voice was hesitant. It made Eunji regret the words she told him days before.


“I like your voice tho.” She muttered.


“What did you say?” He didn’t hear her.


“I said let’s teach him a lesson!” she announced loudly. Sunggyu just smiled.

 

For some reason, what they failed to do for hours was now possible. They sang it perfectly from the first try and Sunggyu started to think that something seriously was wrong with him.
‘Maybe I was hungry?!’ he kept telling himself.

 

 

Their practice ended almost at midnight, and Sunggyu had to go home and finish some homework. After sleeping for barely two hours that night, he went to school late. He was glad that he reached the auditorium before Miss Amy.


There, all the seats were full mainly with sophomores and tseniors. All of them waiting for the main event, the school’s top student and the transfer student’s performance.


Miss Amy came in shortly, spoke few words with other teachers who came to watch and then settled in her front desk.


“First performance: Kim Sunggyu and Jung Eunji.” She said loudly, shutting all the students.


Sunggyu felt the previous day replaying itself when he had to stand on stage alone with Eunji nowhere to be seen. 


“Where’s your partner?” Miss Amy questioned him, disappointed.


But before he could answer, the auditorium's back door opened and the girl in question came in. 


Maybe because he was distracted by his anger the last day, but Sunggyu got the chance this time to compare the Eunji he saw at the apartment and Eunji he saw in school.


During their practice session, she’d be bare faced, wearing something comfy without any accessories and her hair would be styled in a ponytail, only her bangs will be down, covering her forehead.


At school it was a whole different story. Other than the ordinary uniform, everything was very extravagant. Her mid length brown locks were flowing freely, only her full-with-piercing ears were showing. A golden brooch was decorating the upper right side of her jacket. As for her face, it was covered with make-up. It wasn’t excessive but everyone could notice the eyeliner and the pink lipstick.


 As she walked toward the stage, the clack of her high heels was echoing through the vast room. No other sound was heard. All students turned to her, everyone was intimidated by her appearance and most importantly, her aura.


Sunggyu was no better than them, if anything, he was affected the most by her entrance. The fear he felt the first time he saw her, came back to him, paralyzing him. His eyes following all of her moves and the way she kept looking through him since the moment she entered made him suffocate. And he hated that.
He hated all kind of foreign feelings he had to experience since he met her. Why was he so chook up by her mere presence? It was his mystery and misery.


“I’m here” said Eunji calmly when she reached Miss Amy’s desk.

“Good then, let’s start.” 

Eunji took her mic from a staff and got on stage. Sunggyu was still standing there helplessly which made her sight and roll her eyes 'This guy seriously!'


“What are you still doing? Go and sit!” she whispered to him through gritted teeth, making sure no one could hear them.


Sunggyu realized how dump he was looking at the moment, so he just rushed and sat on the piano’s stool.


Once settled, he looked to Eunji who was in front of him, they nodded to each other and he started playing immediately.


The audience didn’t have time to recover from the impactful entrance Eunji made, to fall again into another level of amazement while watching the duet singing, specially when they reached the chorus. Some were secretly filming the whole performance, some were too focused to even move or react. Only few seconds after the piano sound stopped, the audience reacted, clapping and cheering.


Sunggyu was so satisfied with his performance, he didn’t make any mistake and was in a perfect harmony with his companion. At this rate he thought he secured a perfect score, but he was totally wrong.


“I will give you both an A.” Miss Amy finally said after a long pause. Many third years made a protesting cry, expressing it in the place of Sunggyu.
 ‘Are you kidding me?!! That was perfect!!’ he thought. Eunji wasn’t surprised tho.


“I won’t tell you why I’m giving you an A but I’ll just tell you why I’m not giving you an A plus. Eunji, you still didn’t fix your usual problem I see.” She gave her a disapproving look.
“You both had a great harmony, it was really perfect it felt unreal.”


‘What the …’ Sunggyu almost cursed.


“What I just saw was only two students singing perfectly in perfect harmony, a robot-like performance. I didn’t feel any chemistry between you. You were just focused on singing your parts, forgetting completely about your partner. I hate this kind of fake shows, I want something real next time. You may go.” She dismissed them.

Sunggyu was still deciphering her words as he walked out of the auditorium with Eunji by his side, not paying attention to people looking at them.

“Are you sleep walking or what?” she asked when she had enough of his action when they reached the main hallway of the first floor.

“I was just thinking, what could happen if other students knew I was the one who inspired her to be a teacher? Would they kill me? I suddenly regret advising her that day.” He said defeated.

He was till out of it, but the melodious giggle he heard at that moment was surely hers. He turned to her but regretted it immediately. It was his first time seeing her smile, to him, sincerely. And it was very breathtaking. It’s been a long time since he’d seen a beautiful eye smile as beautiful as the one he was seeing at the moment.

‘I wanna see her smile more.’ He thought.


“Yah give it a rest! Shouldn’t you be happy you got an A?! Although I would die to see the other students’ reaction. That would be quiet a scene!” She giggled again.

It unconsciously made his lips curve and smile back. 

He was so drown in her smile that he didn’t realize they were exiting the building.

“You’re not going to class?!” he asked her.

“I’m not that crazy to stay here the whole day.” 

“You’re right! I don’t feel like attending either. I’ll just skip school, as a celebration!” he winked at her, making her scoff.

“Okay I understand you being excited but can you walk another path, I’m not intending to ruin my image by walking with you.”  She kept walking next him although what she just said.

“Actually it’s my image that’s been ruined by now.” He noticed the other students’ eagle eyes following them since they were inside the building. “The most kind student walking with the rudest student.” He joked.


“That’s it I’m leaving. And I don’t know you.” 


“Wait, I still have something to tell you.” He stopped her before leaving.


“Thank you for yesterday and for showing up today. And I’m sorry for what I said at school yesterday, I should’ve listened to whatever you had to say first.” 


His sincerity was obvious as the sunlight, she could see it through his eyes. That’s how Sunggyu was, an open book. 


‘Maybe he’s not as bad as I thought. He deserves the chance I’m giving him. But isn’t it too early to decide that?!’ she debated herself. 


The short eye lock they had was getting weird so they just decided to continue walking. But just as they turned, taking few steps, a figure, that both of them recognized, was walking in their direction.


They stopped in their tracks, the man saw them and stopped walking too.


“Father?”

 

“Professor Kim.” 

 

"Eunji."

 


*One summerr night: I forgot to mention the song's name last chapter. It's a very old song. There's a video of Sunggyu, Woohyun and two members from Wonder girls singing it, here's the link to the performance ( I couldn't find a better quality.) : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsF-asZyOhw and this is the link for the original song : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CmnVy3oqLQ

 

Okay so this chapter was supposed to have more scenes and things going on BUT when I reached 3000 words I realized that it was almost impossible to put everything in it and even tho nothing much happens in this one it has a lot of important details. I know you may think that it's a slow beginning but I've been dropping hints here and there, and there's a reason I'm focusing on Sunggyu's feelings and not Eunji's (Try and guess lalalalala ;p ). Anyways tell me what you think about the story progress, what you like and what you don't. And of course a very big thank you to those who subscribed and  are reading my story. I'm so happy to see that I gained loyal readers and I think I should start replying to your comments but I have a big mouth and I'm afraid of releasing spoilers...

One last thing, INFINITE ARE BACK AND THE SONG IS SO LIT AND THE WHOLE ALBUM IS A MASTERPIECE PLEASE SUPPORT THEM <3 <3 <3