ENTRUST

Masquerade of the Fallen Angels

 

 

‘Jung Eunji who?’

Sunggyu’s question was kept unanswered for the rest of the class. All he got were weird glances from his classmates.  Those who shamelessly despised him, like Doojoon, were happier than ever, while his friends seemed troubled and avoided looking at his direction. However, the bad feeling he had earlier got stronger as time passed by.

Hundreds of questions invaded his mind, all of them about this unknown girl, whom he never heard of, and he needed answers immediately.

Just when the class ended, he mentioned for Bora to come with him, and the others followed suit. It was impossible for them to speak in the classroom as other students who heard about the news came gossiping.

They ended up in an empty classroom. Sunggyu's temper was getting to him, so he just slammed the door harshly in front of some curious students. 

 

"Mind telling me now who on earth is Jung Eunji?!" He tried his best not to shout.

"Our classmate." answered Myungsoo shortly.

"You don't say!" He was getting more impatient as minutes passed by.

"A classmate we don't see very often?!" Sungyeol tried to lighten the mood.

"So she does come! May I ask exactly when?" said Sunggyu sarcastically.

"Last year she came about..." Krystal used her hands to count. "Ten times?! I think so."

"IN TOTAL?!" He was in disbelief. "And why is that? How come she's no suspended yet?"

 

Woollim High had a really strict policy about student’s absence. So unless she was sick or disabled it was almost impossible for this girl to still be part of the school. 'And even tho, how did she manage to pass her exams if she'd barely came to class?' he thought.

 

"Well, when your mother is the main sponsor of the school, everything is possible." clarified Sungyeol.

"Now it all makes sense. And this Eunji girl, is she good?" He still had a little bit of hope.

"In terms of personality, I'd give her a zero out of ten, queen of rudeness. But in terms of studies, not less than a ten out of ten. She's the only A student in our school." Krystal answered. he didn't know how to feel about it tho.

"I still remember last year when she first came, on the day of examination. We didn't know she was our classmate, until Miss Amy asked her to go on stage. We all thought she's going to mess up, but once she started singing, everyone was enchanted by her. It was no surprise that Miss Amy gave her an A, I expected an A plus tho." said Sungyeol dreamily.

"And the A plus reaping continued through the whole year. That girl is a genius." Krystal added with glimmering eyes.

"The real question now is when will she come to school?!" They all averted their eyes at his question.

"We don't really know, the only person who can help you is Miss Amy. She knows a lot about her, I think." Myungsoo advised him.

Bora was being as silent as ever during the whole conversation. Her unusual silence wasn't left unnoticed by Sunggyu neither the others.

 

Sungyeol, Myungsoo and Krystal left earlier by the excuse of having palns, leaving them both alone.

 

"What is it? If you have something to say just say it already." said Sunggyu when they were halfway to the bus station. Bora gave him a confused look, probably taken back by his question.

"Are you hiding something?" he asked again.

"N-no... w-why'd you say that?" she stuttered.

"Bora, no need to hide it, you're going to tell me sooner or later."

"It's really nothing big. It's just..." she paused for a few seconds. "You remember when I told you about my father's devilish boss?" he nodded. "In fact, she's Eunji's mother."

"That's it?!" He didn’t' understand what did it have to do with him and why it troubled her that much, all bosses are awful anyways.

"You don't understand! That girl is bad news, anything related to that woman is bad news. You need to be careful around her as much as you can. Do you promise me? huh? Come on, pinky promise." She insisted, holding out her pinky.

Sunggyu laughed out loud in disbelief. She told him before a few things about her father's boss. She was indeed scary, still he thought Bora was being paranoid so he just did as she asked.

"Okay okay promise! Aigoo what a little girl!" he pinched her nose, making her back away smiling.

 

That night, Sunggyu couldn't fall asleep easily. His mind kep replying whatever he was told about his mysterious partner and Bora's warning. He was curious and his curiousness didn't lessen, if anything, it doubled. Especially, when the next day, as expected, Jung Eunji didn't show up.

Just when the last bell rang, he went straight to Miss Amy’s office, he needed to take care of this matter as soon as possible.

“You’re finally here, I expected you earlier than this.” She said when she saw him standing by her office. Before he could reply she handed him a little piece of paper.

“This is all I can do for you right now. Calling her won’t get you anywhere so just go to her house, maybe she’ll meet you. If not, just keep trying. Now go!”

Sunggyu looked down at the address. He didn’t know how to respond so he just thanked her and excused himself. Calling Hakyeon for a lift was the best way to get there quickly.

The drive didn’t last for long, it was another fancy skyscraper in his neighborhood.

“Don’t wait for me, I know the way home.” He said before getting off the car.

The apartment was on the top floor, but one problem, Miss Amy forgot to write down the apartment’s number. Fortunately, there were only two apartments on that floor which made the search easier for him.

He rang the first bell, waited for a while, rang again but still no one opened, so he proceeded to the second and did the same. Seconds later the door opened and a guy around the same height as Sunggyu was standing at the door’s steps. He was wearing a suit and his hair was styled up. He gave a very strong vibe that Sunggyu was almost taken back by it.

“How can I help you?” the guy asked when Sunggyu stayed quiet for longer than he’s supposed to be.

“Uh, yeah! Does Jung Eunji live here?” the guy gave him a scrutinizing gaze, scanning him from head to toe.

“Are you her classmate?” he didn’t wait for his answer, he just continued talking. “She’s not here right now.”

The cold tone he used and the look he had in his eyes was more than enough to keep Sunggyu from asking further questions so he just bowed and left.

 

 

 “That was awkward, who was that guy anyways?” Krystal asked. They were having lunch next day and he just told them about his little visit.

“I don’t know, he was very unwelcoming anyways.” He shrugged.

“Is that him?” Sungyeol showed him a picture on his phone. It was the same guy from the previous day, but he was smiling wide this time, making him look like a different person.

“Yes it’s him. How did you find him? Is he famous?” Sunggyu became curious.

“That’s Jang Dongwoo, 27 years old. Jung Eunji’s step brother. He owns H dance school. Young and successful.” Sungyeol sounded like a talking robot, reciting all of the guy’s achievement. The guy was very successful indeed, but that’s not what Sunggyu wanted to know.

“YAH STOP! You’re giving me a headache!” Bora shouted at him. Sunggyu gave her a thankful smile.

“I don’t care about that, I just wanna meet this girl and start working already! Other groups are almost done with planning while I don’t even how my partner looks like.” His friends sent him pitiful looks, knowing his suffering is going to continue.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sunggyu barged in Miss Amy’s office, his face red with anger.

“Miss, can I talk to you?”

“I know why you’re here and my answer is a no.”

“But I’ve been going to her apartment every day and for a week now, but she’s never there! How am I supposed to perform with a partner I never met?!” No matter how many times he went to that apartment, it was always the same Dongwoo guy telling him she’s not home. It was so raging that Sunggyu didn’t know how he held it in for this long.

“Still Sunggyu, I can’t let you work alone. Don’t forget, you’re already in a delicate position. There’s no other way, you need to try harder.”

“But I did everything I could! I don’t know what to do anymore! If I lose more time I’m going to fail!” he yelled desperately.

“Stop whining like a kid! Are you sure you tried everything possible?! If you feel wronged then just give up!” she yelled back at him.

Her words lightened a flame in Sunggyu’s chest. She pulled a sensitive string in him.

“I could give up on life, but not music!” he gritted before exiting the office, slamming the door behind him.

‘Where did I hear those words before?! Wait a sec…’ her eyes widened in realization, before she smiled.  'He really grew up'

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sunggyu didn’t realize how much her words affected him until he found himself strongly pushing Dongwoo aside, when the latter told him the usual excuse, and barged in the apartment like a burglar. But he didn’t know that the guy would overcome the attack so quickly and crash him in the wall, his hands behind his back and his left cheek and chest coming flat with the wall’s surface.

“Who are you?!” Dongwoo asked him, tightening his grip on him.

“I told you, I’m Eunji’s classmate!” He had a hard time answering, suffocating by the unconfutable position he was in.

 

“What’s going on here?” a girl's voice asked, before a pretty girl showed up in the living room in front of Sunggyu.

The girl had a mid-length wavy brown hair with a bang covering her forehead. Her eyes gave off the coldest look Sunggyu ever saw while her face had a stoic expression.

Was it because of her eyes? But when he first landed his eyes on her he felt a strong wave of fear paralyzing him, making it harder for him to breath.

It wasn’t the kind of fear one would have when watching a horror movie or when being alone in a dark house. It was the kind of fear one would feel when he’s crossing the street and a car come speeding towards him, or when he’s drowning in deep water with no one around to save him.  It was the kind of fear one wouldn’t feel more than once or twice during their lives. The fear of losing everything in life or life itself.

But why was he having this kind of feeling from one look at this girl? What was so life threatening about this girl who was wearing a pink sweater and white shorts? And who was she?

“Do you know this guy? He said he’s your classmate.” Dongwoo asked her.

‘So this is the almighty Jung Eunji…’ Sunggyu realized.

“I don’t know him, I’ve never seen him before.” She said, without giving him any proper glance.

Dongwoo’s grip tightened and he pushed his face further into the wall.

“Stop lying and tell me who you really are and what do you want from her!”

“I swear that’s the truth, I’m a transfer student so of course she doesn’t recognize me! We never met before.”

“Nice try! But if you’ve did better researches about Woollim high before coming  you could’ve knew they don’t accept any transfer students! Sungjong, call the cops!” he called.

A tall pretty guy came in Sunggyu’s view, looking extremely amused by the scene he just witnessed.

“No need to call them.” They all looked at him in confusion. “I heard it the other day when I went to talk to Mr. Lee. Students were talking about a transfer student, they said his name was Kim Sungsoo? Or was it Kim Sungwoo?” he scratched his head trying to remember.

“It’s Kim Sunggyu! That’s me!” he corrected him in annoyance, but great relief that someone recognized him.

Dongwoo was still not wanting to believe it as he was still pinning him to the wall.

“Hyung, you know that’s called child abuse, the guy is still a student.”

 “He was the one who brought it to himself. Attacking me and barging in.” he harshly let go of the poor guy.

After they all settled awkwardly in the living room, Sunggyu explained for them the reason behind his actions, not really sure anyone was listening to him. Eunji was doing only-God-know-what with her phone, Dongwoo was looking through some sheets while the good looking guy was fixing him a cup of coffee in the open kitchen.

The apartment was nowhere less luxurious than his father’s. It was very wide, well decorated and modern. But what caught Sunggyu’s attention was the five glass stairs at the opposite part of the living room. It lead to a classical home library that had many book shelves, a sofa and a classical piano keyboard to complete the look.

“So you’re saying that you and Eunji are partners?” Sungjong placed the cup on the table in front of him. "And you have a performance to prepare for? together?" He nodded as a reply.

“What if I don’t want to?!” Eunji finally spoke, her eyes never leaving her phone screen.

“Then we both fail.” He replied in a matter of fact tone.

“Speak about yourself, I can talk to the principal and he will be more than glad to do as I like. I don’t have time for this nonsense.”

“I don’t think it would be a problem for him to do so either.” Sunggyu was more than glad Dongwoo spoke, because he sincerely didn’t know how to reply to her words without cursing, and that wasn’t a very wise thing to do in front of her brother.

 “He’s the very first transfer student in Woollim high after all. There's only two reasonble explanations, either he’s extremely talented, or extremely wealthy.” He continued, clarifying his point of view. Then he looked at Sunggyu in the eyes. “So, which one is the right choice?”

 

“I’d say both, but mostly the first.” Sunggyu answered confidently, having a staring contest with the elder.

 

“I think it’s up for us to decide that. You’re a Kim, right? Which Kim, the Kim’s restaurant chain? The Kim’s department store? Or maybe the Kim’s Hotels?” Sungjong asked, still having his entertained expression.

Sunggyu contemplated whether to answer his question or not. Both guys were waiting for him to do so. He successfully managed to hide his family background all that time, but he didn’t want it to get it reviled before the tests. On the other hand, they didn’t leave him any choice. He just hoped they won’t go around telling it to everyone, they didn’t look like they would do so either.

“The Kim as in the Kim’s art galleries, recording studios and grand theatres.” He was sure his family had many other businesses but these were the most famous ones.

His answer owned him a better reaction than he expected; Eunji for once looked at him properly but her facial expression never changing, and Dongwoo tried to hide his surprise but his eyes told it all, his gaze softening a lot, as if he's not the Dongwoo that just attacked him.

Unlike them, Sungjong didn’t try to hide his astonishment.

 

“You’re Kim Young ae grandson?!! How’s that? Kim Sungryung has two daughters and Kim Taewoo doesn’t have any! That means you’re…”

 

“Professor Kim Kapsu’s son.” Dongwoo finished for him.

 

"Kim Kapsu's son came for me for help, how can I deny him?" said Eunji. Sunggyu would've been more delighted if it wasn't for the smug smirk she had. Her brother wasn't that pleased by her change of thoughts.

"Eunji we need to talk first." and without saying more they disappeared in one of the rooms at the side, leaving both boys in the living room as curious as ever.

 

 

 

"Why did you change your mind?" qustioned Dongwoo when he was sure his bedroom's door was closed.

"Why? Can't I help a classmate in distress?" she answered in the most innocent way. He didn't buy the obvious lie she was feeding him.

"Yeah sure. I know why so leave the boy alone."

"And why not? It could get really fun." Her smug smile got wider    

"Just don't. I'll speak to Mr. Lee or even Amy if needed."

"Stop being so fearful. What could go wrong with a simple pair project?!" she asked even tho she had the answer to this question.

"I know your dirty games, leave the boy out."

"The more I mess him the better, think of it as a payback." she winked at him.

"You sure do hold grudges. He's not his father. Don't you feel bad? Dragging innocent people in your games" He realized he shouldn't asked her that question when her face got back to being expressionless.

"You, more than anyone else, know that I don't feel bad, and even if I want to, I can't." She said before going back to the living room. Dongwoo knew he already lost the argument.

 

Sunggyu was sipping awkwardly on his black coffee while Sungjong was studying all of his moves when Eunji came back.

"When do we start practicing then?" she startled him by her question.

"You're not intending to come to school yet?" He asked.

 

"What do you think?" She didn't give him any time to respond. "I'll be expecting you every day after school then." she finished, dumbfounding him.

When Sunggyu left that day, he felt uneasy. He didn't believe she accepted that easily, not after all the time he spent trying to meet her and nor after her first rejection. He wanted to believe that she changed her mind because she wanted to help him or she pitied him, but deep inside he knew she had ulterior motives, and it probably had to do with his father.

 

"Why on earth am I overthinking this" He ruffed his hair in frustration. "I got what I needed, I'll just focus on practicing from now on." he nodded to himself as he slumped on his bed.

 

 

 

A week later

 

It was a sunny Friday morning, Woollim high hallways were filled with laughters and light chats, same in class 2-1. But one particular student was being grumpier than ever. He spent the ten-minute pause they had banging his head helplessly on his desk.

 

Four pair of eyes kept following his movements.

"That girl is ruining him!" Sungyeol whispered to them, Krystal nodding eagerly.

"Poor thing, the test is next Tuesday. Is he going to be okay?" asked Myungsoo. Krystal shook her head.

"I think you should worry about yourself more!" Bora snapped at them. Krystal apologized sheepishly while the two boys gave her a dirty look.

“Stop being crabby. At least Sunggyu has a reason…” Sungyeol whispered under his breath sulkily, she heard him anyways and it made her feel bad for shouting at them, but she couldn’t help it.

For the last week, Sunggyu became really ill-tempered, and she was sure it had to do with that girl.

In fact, her doubts were right. Those few hours Sunggyu had to spend in Eunji’s apartment drove him crazy. The first day he went there, they spent about two hours choosing a song. He made a long list of suggestions but she rejected all of them.

 “Too easy.”

“Too old.”

“Too cheerful.”

“Too popular.”

“Too tacky.”

“Doesn’t fit my vocal range.”

“I don’t like this one.” And the list goes on.

In the end, when he started losing hope, she handed him a stack of papers.

 

“I chose an English song, since you lived in the US for a while you won’t find a problem singing it. I highlighted your parts for you. I’ll give you tonight to memorize it and we can start tomorrow.”  She said with a mischievous smile. He felt like throwing her out of the balcony at that moment.

 

The second day was nowhere better than the previous one. She asked him to sing his parts but kept criticizing him, correcting his already perfect pitch. The following days were the same. She always had something to complain about, never complementing him even though he was getting better, if it was possible.

 

“Don’t you think we need to sing it together?” he asked the previous day.

 

“You’re not good enough yet to ask for that.” She replied coldly. He couldn’t help but give her the are-you-kidding-me look.

 

“Mind reminding you we’ve already lost enough time! How can we perform this together the day of the test when I never heard you singing for even once? What if you’re worse than me?”

 

“Did you hear yourself singing? There’s no way I’m worse than that. With a voice as yours you could never reach my level. I should’ve heard you singing first before doing you this favor.” She sighed in disapproval. “Let’s stop here today, I feel like going deaf after hearing your voice for a long time.” She left him sitting on the couch dumbfounded.

 

‘No Sunggyu! Calm down! You get angry and you lose.’ That’s how he’d been calming himself all those times. But her words kept replaying in his head and soon they started affecting his self-confidence.

 

“Don’t listen to her. She’s just trying to make you give up. I’ve been listening to you all these times and I like your voice a lot. You’re talented and she know that. Just keep ignoring her insults, they’re just words.” Sungjong handed him a soda can. He smiled back at him thankfully.

 

He got used to the young man, after all he was the only easy going person in this house. Sungjong’s relationship with the siblings was a mystery to him. They said he was Dongwoo’s assistant, but it was weird how he always were home when Dongwoo was barely there.

Another mystery was the nonexistent signs of their parents living with them. It looked like the three were the only tenant of the house. It wasn’t worth his curiosity anyways. He had much more important things to worry about other than that family issues.

 

He was exhausted and overstressed. The angering practice he had with Eunji plus his cumulative homework and assignments drained him from any energy and caused him a very bad mood. He wasn’t in his right mind the whole day and had a hard time focusing.

He still had hope for a better practice session, but all his hopes crashed down when he didn’t find Eunji home that afternoon and she didn’t came back even after he waited for her for hours.

 

He thought his day couldn’t get any worse, but by the time he went home he found his father waiting for him to have dinner together.

They sat on the dining table eating the food his father brought from the family mansion, silently. It was really suffocating rather than awkward for Sunggyu. He hated being with his father in the same room for longer than five minutes.

 

“How’s school?” Kapsu broke the silence finally. That was the only question he ever asked whenever he was alone with his son.

 

“Fine.” Sunggyu answered curtly.

 

“I heard you have a test next week, are you ready?” his eyes never looked up from his plate.

 

“Yes.” The boy wanted the conversation to end.

 

“Good, I’m expecting a perfect mark.” His words made Sunggyu scoff, before putting down his spoon.

 

“I’m done.” Then he left to his room without giving the chance for his father to ask any further questions.

 

He hated Friday nights to no end. It was almost the only day his father comes back home and starts acting as if he cares about him. Sunggyu wanted to scream and yell at his father, but he promised his mother to behave and try to open up to him. The latter part was impossible though.

Another reason to hate Friday nights was his father’s regular visitors. He had always some friends coming over. Sunggyu tried his best to avoid them but they were really loud. They sometimes hold a poker night, some nights they just speak about work, and sometimes they drink and drink and drink and things just get out of control.

That night he wasn’t in the mood to deal with them so he just shut himself in his room with his headphones on, laying on bed, hundreds of thoughts running through his head.

 

‘What if I fail this test? I won’t be able to prove my father’s wrong. He’d be happy to see me fail, I bet. He won’t be the only person waiting for it. Half of the school if not more are expecting it, Doojoon on top of them, with that sadist partner I have. She’ll probably be satisfied seeing me suffer. She never liked me anyways and only god know why she agreed to help me in the first place. People like her should never be trusted!’             

 

He spent the whole night trashing around in bed and ended up waking up groggily. Saturday and Sunday went on just like that Friday, with Eunji nowhere to be found. Sunggyu surrendered to his fate and gave up on practice, it was useless without a partner.

By Monday, all of his grumpiness got replaced by extreme exhaustion. He practically did nothing during his weekend but the stressful overthinking and the lack of sleep had their effects on him.

His friends tried their best to cheer him up but he was unfocused the whole day to even notice their effort.

 

With heavy steps and heart he went to her house and rang the bell. Unexpectedly, Eunji was the one opening the door. If he didn’t despite her that much and blamed her for his grogginess he could’ve hugged her at that moment.

“You came.” She said with a not-the-least-surprised tone, allowing him to enter.

“You don’t need to show this much enthusiasm just because I came.” He remarked sarcastically. He closed the door behind him and followed her inside.

“Mind telling me where you were for the last few days?” he furiously asked, once settled in the living room.

“None of your business.” said Eunji, her eyes focused elsewhere.

“Well tomorrow is the test’s day and we didn’t even had a proper practice yet so I deserve an explanation. Don’t you think so?!” his voice rose with every word he said.

“No. Listen I’m not in the mood to have a useless conversation with you so let’s just start.” she turned to him.

Just then, Sunggyu noticed how weak her voice was. Not only that, her face was much paler than usual and her lips were chapped.

“Are you sick?” His voice conveyed his worry. As a person who lived half of his life between sick people, he could recognize an ill person right away.

“I’m fine.” She lied.

“You don’t look like it though. Do you think you can make it tomorrow? If not we can ask Miss Amy for a delay if possible.”

Eunji was taken back by his words, even if she didn’t show it. The boy probably hated her, but at that moment, she saw pure concern in his eyes. ‘He’s not as bad as I thought.’

 

“As if you look any better.” she pointed out.

 

He chuckled. “Who’s fault is that?!” his anger towards her where long forgotten, he had a soft spot for sick people.

 

She averted her eyes, clearing . “Look who’s wasting time now.” She took the guitar that was by her side and handed it to him.

 

He casted his eyes on the instrument, his hands automatically teasing the strings.

 

“I don’t think we’re in shape to practice. Let’s just give it a rest. I’m failing this test anyways.”

 

Eunji slightly felt bad for him when she saw him forcing a smile, for a fraction of moment, because she knew it was her fault all along.

 

"I don't think you'll fail, not when you're my partner. Let's just rest for today and give it our best tomorrow. You're ready."

 

Sunggyu was surprised by her statement, but he was still firm on his decision not to trust her. He still had a feeling she was playing him.

"Promise me you will come tomorrow."

 

She scoffed at his suggestion. "Are you serious right now?!"

 

"Very." Sunggyu said firmly.

 

She waited for him to say 'I was kidding' or laugh but when he kept his intense gaze she gave up.

 

"Okay! Okay! I promise I'll be there on time for our performance. Happy?!"

 

"You better keep it, I'll trust you just this time." He held his index up, warning her.

 

She scoffed again at his reply. 'I can't believe I just did that! Is he seriously threatening me?!'

She stared defeatedly at his back. 'I'll just let it go this time, Kim Sunggyu.' She thought, her lips curving slightly to form a little smile.

 

 

 

The next day came really quickly for Sunggyu's liking. He had a good night sleep and woke up with a brighter mood than the one he's been sporting for the last week, but he still had a heavy heart. Something felt off, and the feeling kept growing with every step he took to the auditorium.

His eyes kept searching for his partner but he couldn't spot her anywhere. For the first time in years, nervousness found its way to Sunggyu when he was reading the names on the board outside the auditorium. He still had two hours to go, since he was last. But he was sure that almost all of the students attending were there to see his and Eunji's performance.

He took a seat on the front row with the rest of his classmates. Miss Amy’s little disk was in front of them, some other teachers were sitting on the second row. The show started with Miss Amy calling the first pair. And the whole room became silent.

Sunggyu was half focused on the performances, half searching for Eunji in the crowd.

His classmates weren’t bad, they all had different beautiful voices. But there was a certain flaw that Miss Amy kept pointing out: No harmony.

In terms of singing, they were all good, but the harmony problem was too obvious to be ignored, causing a downward in marks.

‘I’m not the only one then, it will be less embarrassing.’ He felt relieved.

Out of all the pairs, the only three who avoided this remark, were Bora and Hyorin’s, Krystal and Luna’s and Sungyeol and Myungsoo’s .Sunggyu felt happy for his friends .

 

“I didn’t expect less from the B class” he high fived Sungyeol and Myungsoo when they came off stage.

 

The two next stages passed rapidly and Sunggyu’s uneasiness came back to haunt him.

‘Why is she not here yet? Is she running late? Why didn’t I ask for her phone number?’ he cursed himself.

 

The teacher was commenting on the ninth pair’s performance when his friends turned to him with Bora mouthing him ‘where is she?’ he shrugged his shoulders and shook his head.

‘I was an idiot. I shouldn’t believe her words, lies…’ his thoughts were cut by his name and hers being called.

He stood up slowly, turning to scan the audience for one last time. His partner was nowhere to be seen.

‘She didn’t come’ he turned and proceeded to the stage. He stood there all alone, checking the audience one last time.

 

‘LIAR’

 


Eunji, Dongwoo and Sungjong's first apearance :D Next chapter  Woohyun will appaer, I still don't know about Hoya.

Last week was a rollercoaster of emotions for all Inspirits with Dongwoo'w father passing away :'(  (May he rest in peace) and INFINITE ONLY teasers <3 . <3

A big thank you for all my subscribers and for those who commented :*** I love you guys <3