(AN) THANK YOU

Masquerade of the Fallen Angels

FINALLY!!! Finished after a year, two months and a week.

 

About the last chapter

It probably didn't meet your expectations. It's not even that long. It was supposed to be longer but I ended up editing and deleting a lot of parts. As for the lateness, I don't actually have any excuse (I'm back to school tho) but I'd say I didn't want to finish the story, as I grew really fond of it. Why is not that happy? Sunggyu had suffered a lot of damage mentally so making him heal completely will be a sugar coted lie. I tried to make it as realistic as possible. At least they got married and are expecting a bABY!!! 

 

About the whole story

It may be the worst story for some but for me it's my baby. I've written it with passion and it was a nice experience. I learnet ho whard writing can be. it takes time for sure. It's not easy to translate your thoughts into words and make the reader see it the same way you had imagined it. There were a lot of disappointments, scenes not coming out the way I wanted them to do. the editing takes hours but typos always make their way to the final version. And it's more challenging since English isn't my first language.

 

To my readers

The most amazing part about this experience is the readers. People actually take time to read my story!! Some f them had been with me before even the first chapter get dropped! how amazing is that!! I have a very big problem with commitment, but I finished this story just for the sake of the ones reading and waiting, because I know how awful is to wait for a story that will never be completed. whenever I lose motivation, I go back to your comments and BOOM! new ideas floods my simple mind and I resume writing. So THANK YOU! MERCI! GRACIAS! GRAZIE! DANKE! OBREGADO! ARIGATO! XIEXIE! (that's all the languages that I know..) Without you I wouldn't have reached this point. <3 <3 <3 <3 ....

 

Future project

I have a lot of ideas in mind, so I'm goingto start with a simple one shot and a romcom chaptered story. If you have any suggestions for couples please drop a comment and thank you !

 

The wedding date (One shot)

Wish upon the luck star