Meanie's Dumpster #2

(BxB) Seventeen's Dumpster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]For you[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Setting: Idol AU || Notes: I found this in my draft and fixed few things and decided to upload. So. Enjoy~[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]"Yo." The lanky guy was startled and jumped to the sudden greet. The culprit giggled when he noticed he had startled the lanky guy.

"The hell, Jeonghan hyung?" Jeonghan laughed and sat beside the other.

"What are you doing, Mingyu ah?" Mingyu moved his laptop to the other side, not allowing Jeonghan to peek.

"Writing lyrics and I want some peace." Mingyu said looking at Jeonghan. Jeonghan pouted.

"Eyy, meanie. Let me look, who knows I could help?" Mingyu slapped Jeonghan's hand away from the laptop. Jeonghan faked a hurt look. "Yah."

"I don't need help. I want to finish this song on my own." Jeonghan scoffed.

"Fine. You're bad dongseng." Jeonghan got up and left. Mingyu sighed. He knew his hyung was sulking but that's for later. He needed to finish what he started before he lost his idea. Mingyu disconnected with the real world and focused on his lyrics.

For you, who are owning my heart
For you, who are my sunshine, my life
You're the reason of breathing
You're the reason of living
For that, you need to know
I love you

My hands trembled at the touches we have
My heart jumped at the smiles we exchange
My lips curved at the memories we share
My body warmed at the thought of us together
For you, I want to give the world to you

Starry nights, time passed and I counted
The first day we met, the lingered excitement
All the things we shared
I won't erase until my breath ended
For you, the sweets are yours

I won't let you down
I won't let you cry
I won't let you alone
I will embrace you as long as I live
I will be your umbrella on the rainy days
I will be your hero for all the troubles
For you, my precious person

Mingyu smiled lightly. Damn, writing a lyric with that person in mind sure brought out the cringy side of him. But he didn't hate it. The lanky rapper glanced at the clock and exhaled. "It's time to practice." Mingyu saved the text file and gave a title before shutting down the laptop.

For you (Mingyu's).

 

 

Wonwoo stayed back after the practice. He wanted to finish the lyric Woozi asked him to fix yesterday. Reaching for one of the laptops the group shared to write lyrics and do stuffs, Wonwoo took a seat on the couch. Placing the laptop on his lap, he the laptop. While waiting, Wonwoo scrolled his phone looking through the note he took when Woozi asked him to fix his lyircs. "Hum, this needs a long time to do. Much like re-doing than editing." Wonwoo sighed as he skimmed through the note. At the moment the laptop was done loading and he opened the file where he saved a copy of the lyric he needed to change. Wonwoo scrolled over to find his lyric.

"Hum?" Wonwoo found a new file saved this morning. "Mingyu writes a new one." Wonwoo looked around, there's no one. "A peek won't hurt right?" He smiled and clicked the file twice. The text file opened and Wonwoo read through.

For you, who are owning my heart
For you, who are my sunshine, my life
You're the reason of breathing
You're the reason of living
For that, you need to know
I love you

"Woah, this is cheesy." Wonwoo lowly mumbled as he read the next lines. Line by line, he felt his breath harder to take in. As if it was stuck in his throat. The lump felt too much and Wonwoo closed the file. He stared blankly at the screen.

Wonwoo often peeked on Mingyu's lyrics if he was bored or lacked of idea while writing his lyrics. He never told anyone about that because it was kind of rude doing that without the permission. Even though they shared the laptops, they didn't have the right to look at other's work without permission (that's the reason why every file was titled together with their name). Wonwoo exhaled. This, this is the first time Mingyu had wrote such lyrics. Full of sincerity and heavy with confessions. As much as he read before, Mingyu often wrote lyrics on young love or about real life. This... he could feel this is real based on the writer's feeling. Mingyu loves someone so dearly.

Wonwoo bit his lips. His mood to continue his work wasn't there anymore. Wonwoo closed the laptop and set it aside. He leaned back to the couch and closed his eyes. At the corner of the closed slits, a wet trail fallen down silently without any restraint.

 

 

Mingyu wrinkled. It had been two days since he last talked to Wonwoo. And that was that long Wonwoo seemed like avoiding him. He felt sad and uncomfortable; he kept asking himself did he do something makes Wonwoo get mad at him. Mingyu stared at the neglected soft drink can in his hand. He bit his lips.

"Hyung, here. I got your drink." Mingyu gave a smile as he handed the drink to Wonwoo. Wonwoo gave a glance and shook his head as he got up.

"I'm okay. Excuse me, I need to go." Wonwoo said curtly and left Mingyu dumbfounded with the drink still in his hand.

'What's wrong... ?’ Mingyu exhaled. Hoshi who witnessed the incident also got confused with his best friend sudden coldness with his favourite dongseng. The performance team leader slipped out from the room and went on searching Wonwoo.

"Mingyu hyung!" Mingyu snapped from his daze and turned. The8 was peeking at the door, giving a smile. "Jeonghan hyung is looking for you. You're almost late for the schedule." Mingyu blinked and nodded.

"I'm coming." Mingyu walked to the door. The8 held the door for him and they walked together. Mingyu exhaled. "Minghao, do you want this?" The8 looked at the can.

"Hum. Okay." The8 took it. He nodded lightly. "This is Wonwoo hyung's favourite. You bought for him?"

Mingyu flustered. "Ah, um, yeah."

"Why you didn't give to him?" The8 asked. Mingyu scratched his hair.

"I can't find him. Never mind, you can just have it." The8 nodded. They arrived at the stairs. "See you later. Thanks for getting me there." The8 smiled.

"No problem. Fighting, MC Mingyu." Mingyu chuckled and stepped down through the stairs. The8 left to whatever things he needed to do at the moment.

"Jeon." Wonwoo jumped lightly when he heard his best friend's voice.

"Hey Kwon." Wonwoo gave a smile. Hoshi took the empty seat beside Wonwoo. They watched the clear sky of white and blue. "Why are you here?"

Hoshi snickered. "Then, why you're here?" Wonwoo chose silence. Hoshi turned to Wonwoo. "Anything happened, Wonwoo? You're not yourself these days." Wonwoo raised his brow.

"What are you talking about?" Wonwoo faked innocence. Hoshi grumbled.

"Can you at least once not try to hide from me?" Wonwoo exhaled and looked away.

"It's nothing important." Hoshi shook his head.

"No, it's important." Wonwoo turned to Hoshi. "You never ignored Mingyu no matter how much troubles you have." Wonwoo looked down. He was busted, he knew. Hoshi noticed he had pushed the right button. Wonwoo exhaled.

"It's nothing." Hoshi sighed.

"Fine, you don’t want to talk. It's okay, but if you need someone you can always come to me okay?" Wonwoo nodded. Hoshi smiled and patted Wonwoo's back. Silence settled in between them.

 

 

Mingyu opened his saved file, to continue his lyrics as he got a new idea. Mingyu read back his latest version and made few corrections before continuing.

For you, who are owning my heart
For you, who are my sunshine, my life
You're the reason of breathing
You're the reason of living
For that, you need to know
I love you

My hands trembled at the touches we have
My heart jumped at the smiles we exchange
My lips curved at the memories we share
My body warmed at the thought of us together
My soul lost at the moment you're ignoring me
For you, I want to give the world to you

Starry nights, time passed and I cou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter