SoonSeok's Dumpster #1

(BxB) Seventeen's Dumpster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Hold your hand[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Setting: Normal aduit AU || Notes: Sorry for just a drabble. Enjoy~[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]Seokmin smiled. “Hand.” The guy beside him turned, wrinkling. Seokmin extended his free hand to the companion beside him. His eyes were kept on the road. “Babe, your hand.”

“What are you trying to do?” Seokmin chuckled.

“You think?”

“Are you copying movie here? Holding hand while driving. Eww.” Seokmin guffawed.

“Oh come on, Soonyoung hyung. You wish me being sweet with you.” Seokmin said as his laughter died down. Soonyoung clicked his tongue.

“But you’re getting too much! Morning kiss? Bathing me? Blowing my hair? Tie up my shoes? Oh, come on. That’s enough for today.” Soonyoung turned to the window. Seokmin took a glance and smiled. He grabbed Soonyoung’s hand and held it tight. The elder blushed. “Y- yah.”

“This is not one of the lists of the sweet things I want to do with you. I just want to hold your hand right now.” Soonyoung turned. Seokmin was looking, smiling. Soonyoung shied away and tightened their hold.

“Cheesy.”

“Can’t I hold your hand tho?” Seokmin said while was about to pull away his hand but Soonyoung stopped him.

“No, I like it.” Soonyoung smiled shyly, hiding his blushing face. Seokmin just smiled, intertwined thei

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter