JiCheol's Dumpster #26

(BxB) Seventeen's Dumpster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Bad hand[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Setting: Idol AU || Notes: Just another random drabble when I tried to write something else, meet you in A/N below down~[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]Knock! Knock!

“Come in, it’s not locked.” A voice heard from inside. A guy opened the door.

“Hey, are you busy Jihoon ah?” The guy on the chair turned. He raised his brow.

“Just come in, Cheol hyung. It’s fine, I didn’t do much.” The guy at the door, Seungcheol grinned awkwardly and stepped in before closing back the door tightly. He walked towards the couch situated next to the door. Jihoon had his chair turned towards the couch. Seungcheol sat down and looked at Jihoon. The producer of their group raised his brow. “So, what’s up?”

“Eum.” Seungcheol scratched his hair. Jihoon frowned.

“What’s wrong, hyung?”

Seungcheol gulped. “So here it is. Promise me you won’t get mad?” Jihoon just looked at the elder without saying anything. Seungcheol sighed, knowing so much that Jihoon won’t promise over something like that. “IthinkIbrokeyourlaptop.”

Jihoon furrowed his brow. “Talk slower. I don’t get you.” Jihoon said. Seungcheol bit his lips. Exhaling a nervous breath, he tried to get the words out of his mouth properly.

“I think I broke your laptop, Jihoon ah.” Seungcheol looked down, scared to see what Jihoon’s reaction will be. It was a dead silence. Seungcheol felt a rain on his back from the nervousness by the time’s ticking slowly. Unable to keep the eerie feeling on, Seungcheol peeked a little through his lashes.

Jihoon was having a palm pressed on his temple. The face was red and Seungcheol knew it’s totally not blushing, it’s a furious red. Seungcheol gulped. “Jihoon ah… I’m sorry.”

Jihoon let out a heavy breath and rubbed his face few times. “What did you do this time?”

Seungcheol gulped when Jihon stared at him. “I swear I was just fixing some work of mine on your laptop and suddenly it went dark… and…”

“Where is it?”

“With Mingyu.” Seungcheol paused. “They persuaded me to tell you right away… because you might be madder if you know later… like before.” Seungcheol was looking down this time, get scared. He didn’t know why he was unlucky with Jihoon’s laptop every time he borrowed to use it.

“I will take a look on it. Just get it here. No need for them to make it more problems.” Jihoon said in a flat tone. Seungcheol winced inwardly but nodded lightly. He wasn’t looking at Jihoon yet he got up to get Jihoon’s laptop back. Jihoon let out a groan. “Sit back.” Jihoon’s voice made Seungcheol stop and retreated back to the couch. He avoided Jihoon’s eyes. “Look here. I’m talking with you, hyung.”

Seungcheol bit his lips before slowly turning to Jihoon. Jihoon was still having his normal face but the furious blush

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter