GyuHao's Dumpster #1

(BxB) Seventeen's Dumpster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Waiting[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Setting: Normal adult AU || Notes: I'm feeling a bit angsty today and feels GyuHao fits this idea so much so yeah... Enjoy~[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]Mingyu can’t stop smiling as he watched Minghao straightened the crease on the suit. Minghao turned to Mingyu and beamed. “How do I look?”

“Perfect as always, baby.” Minghao grinned. He turned back to the mirror. “You feel comfortable, or need more changes?” Mingyu asked as he stepped closer, standing behind Minghao. Minghao stared at their reflection while Mingyu slipped his both arms around Minghao’s slim waist. The taller of the two were smiling perfectly on the reflection and Minghao felt like he touched the heaven.

“It’s fine now, even if it’s not I’m not going to do fitting again. Our wedding is in two days.” Mingyu chuckled.

“I can work wonder on that.” Minghao sighed and leaned against Mingyu’s chest. Mingyu tightened the hold as Minghao raised his arms to rest on top of Mingyu’s.

“Don’t make your apprentice suffers for your own wedding.” Mingyu chuckled.

“He’s just as excited as me. I don’t think he mind to pull on all-nighter for your suit.” Minghao made a face and Mingyu chuckled again.

“No, I find this suit is already good.” Mingyu nodded. Minghao patted Mingyu’s arms. “Shouldn’t you go and try your suit as well?” Mingyu shook his head.

“I want too but Jeonghan hyung was being salty with me.” Minghao raised his brow to the mention of Mingyu’s cousin aka business partner’s name. “He didn’t finish my suit yet, so I can’t try it today.”

“Eh? How come?”

“He added something, I don’t know what, and he’s finishing that off today.” Minghao sighed.

“I want to see you in suits; I thought we could wear it and take some teaser pictures today before our day.” Mingyu smiled apologetically.

“I dress well today because I’m meeting a client later, how about we just take picture like this?” Mingyu asked. Minghao scanned Mingyu through the mirror.

“Okay, you look good anyway. Are you sure you’re meeting a client or you’re getting married today?” Mingyu guffawed.

“I’m honoured for your compliment on my handsomeness but do you think I want to marry someone else other than you?” Minghao puffed his cheeks as he shied away blushing. Mingyu chuckled. “I only have my eyes on you so rest assure.”

“I know and me too.” Minghao mumbled quietly but Mingyu still heard that. He held Minghao’s hand as he stepped a distance and called for his junior.

“Boo, come here for a second, I need your help.”

“Coming, Mingyu ssi.” The said guy entered the fitting room few moments later. He smiled as he saw the happy couple. “Anything, Mingyu ssi?”

“Minghao requested for a photo, can you help us, Seungkwanie?”

“With great pleasure.” Seungkwan beamed and took Mingyu’s phone that was handed by Minghao. He took a step further as he asked the pair to stand closer. Mingyu put his arms on Minghao’s hips and the other smiled shyly to the camera. Minghao tried not to shy away when Mingyu whispered ‘I love you’ to him. “I’m going to take picture. 1, 2, smile.”

 

 

“Hyung, please help Minghao.” Mingyu was on his knee crying. The man in white coat sighed and turned to his fellow.

“Chan, get a room ready.”

“Okay, Dr Choi.” The fellow, Chan left. The doctor turned to messy Mingyu in front of him.

“Mingyu, I can’t assure you he will be fine after the surgery and I need to remind you that you need to prepare for the worst too.” Mingyu wiped his eyes with the back of his palm harshly.

“Thanks, hyung. Thanks Seungcheol hyung, I can’t let him die just like that. I want to at least believe in miracle.” Seungcheol pulled Mingyu up and patted his back. He knew the pain of uncertainty; he had been feeling the same when he lost his love life, Jihoon, two years ago. He felt bad for his close junior from college; their roommates back then. Mingyu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter