CheolSoo's Dumpster #1

(BxB) Seventeen's Dumpster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Bad Romance[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Setting: Normal adult AU || Notes: This is inspired by a Thai Drama of the same title. Enjoy~[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]Seungcheol pulled the other by the wrist. “Let’s go home, Jisoo.” The said guy looked at the other in upset and angry face.

“What do you want? I’m trying to have fun here.” Jisoo pulled back his hand, ignoring Seungcheol. Seungcheol gritted his teeth, yanking Jisoo’s hand tighter.

“Come home.”

“I don’t want.” Seungcheol’s face was slightly red and Jisoo was still stubborn. Their friends who were present there quickly tried to calm down the raging boyfriend.

“Seungcheol, you don’t want to make a scene in here.” The long haired male, Jeonghan said as he stopped Seungcheol from getting more violent. Seungcheol scoffed, knowing the truth in Jeonghan’s words. Seungcheol glanced at the male next to Jisoo in hatred. The guy shrugged and put up his hand.

“I didn’t force him to come.” Jisoo turned when he heard the male beside him said that. He noticed the guy was looking at Seungcheol. Jisoo turned to his boyfriend.

“I want to come on my own and I don’t want to go home.” Jisoo said casually and ignored Seungcheol. Jeonghan used all his strength to drag Seungcheol out as he persuaded the guy to talk about it later, knowing nothing would be great if they continued to talk there.

Seungcheol hit the wall when he was outside from the bar. Jeonghan just watched his friend and sighed. “Seungcheol, give him a break. Some space, he will be fine and returning to you after he steamed off his head, okay? I promise I will send him back to you.” Seungcheol turned to Jeonghan.

“Watch on Wonwoo, I can’t believe him at all. He irked me so much; he tried to snatch Jisoo from me.” Jeonghan exhaled.

“No, Wonwoo won’t do that. I promise you, Jisoo just needs some time. He loves you and even he’s wild but you know him and his stubborn head. Go home first, Seungcheol.” Seungcheol sighed and nodded dejectedly. Jeonghan watched Seungcheol walking away and exhaled before entered the bar again, returning to his group of friends. He gave a look at the guy beside Jisoo, Wonwoo. Wonwoo just smiled playfully and Jeonghan rolled his eyes, looking at Jisoo next.

Jisoo noticed the stare and put down the non-alcoholic drink in his hand. “What?”

“Don’t you think it’s time to go home? You have been staying out for a week. Think about Seungcheol as well, Jisoo.” Jisoo scoffed.

“I want him to learn a lesson. He should know to think of me as well. I want him to know I have feelings too.” Jeonghan sighed.

“I just hope you didn’t overdo this. Seungcheol might get tired waiting of you.” Jisoo smiled.

“He won’t, he loves me.” Jeonghan scoffed.

“Whatever. I’m not offering any comfort if one day Seungcheol leaves you.” Jisoo just shrugged and turned to Wonwoo talking. Jeonghan moved to the seats in front of the two and sat beside another guy who is his boyfriend. The boyfriend smiled, giving comfort to Jeonghan.

“Stop stressing yourself, Han.” Jeonghan sighed.

“Jisoo is being stupid and I pity Seungcheol now. I think he’s overdoing it, Mingyu.” Mingyu touched the hair and gave a kiss into it.

“They will figure out their way. In all, you just keep an eye on Jisoo not to do any mistake while he’s away from Seungcheol hyung.” Jeonghan sighed and nodded. His eyes fell on the laughing Jisoo and Wonwoo. He sighed again. Mingyu just smiled, hands rubbed Jeonghan’s back as a comfort.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter