JiGyu's Dumpster #1

(BxB) Seventeen's Dumpster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Mending the broken heart [Sequel to Cheol, why?][/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Setting: College AU || Notes: So, I finally did the sequel, lol. I hope you like it and sorry for not taking JiCheol back together. Enjoy~[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]Mingyu ran through the hallway as fast as he could. His heart was beating crazily, one because of the run and two because of the news he heard just now. ‘Hoonie hyung.’

From far, Mingyu saw the familiar long hair of his senior. “Jeonghan hyung!” The said name turned and exhaled in relief when he saw Mingyu came running towards him.

“Great, you’re finally here. Quick, he locked the door after chasing me out. I heard some noise, I’m afraid Jihoon is beating the life out of Soonyoung.” Mingyu groaned as he pulled out his keys.

“Just why Soonyoung hyung didn’t stop bothering Jihoon hyung?” Mingyu cursed and he succeeded unlocking the door. “Jihoon hyung!”

“ you, you Kwon! I warn you not to bother me anymore!” The shout filled the room and Mingyu quickly moved to pull Jihoon away from hovering over Soonyoung, punching the light out from the said guy. Jihoon struggled to be let go when Mingyu took him away. “Kim Mingyu, let me go. I need to finish everything today; I want him to understand that his betrayal is-”

“Jihoon hyung, calm down! You’re not someone who loves violence.” Mingyu tried to get Jihoon’s back to rational thoughts. As Mingyu pulled Jihoon away, Soonyoung slowly sat on the floor. Jeonghan watched Soonyoung and then Jihoon.

“Let me go. That stupid retard needs some wake punches from me so that he knew he betrayed his own best friend!” Jihoon hollered. Mingyu sighed but tightened his hold on the smaller.

“Jihoon…” Soonyoung called the smaller’s name. Jihoon growled.

“Don’t ever say my name!”

“I- I just want to get your forgiveness and-”

“Forgiveness, I already give you a long time ago. I just can’t be your friend anymore! That’s it, and I want you now to stop bothering me.” Jihoon gave a glare at his ex-best friend. He was still struggling to be let go from Mingyu’s grip. Mingyu tried to pin Jihoon on the ground and looked around for Jeonghan. Getting the signal from the younger, the long haired male moved closer to Soonyoung and took him to stand up. Soonyoung was refusing but Jeonghan tried his best.

“Soonyoung ssi, it’s better for you to leave. Jihoonie…I think it’s better you listen to him.” Jeonghan politely said. Soonyoung bit his lips and let Jeonghan dragged him to the door. He stopped at the door and turned to Jihoon.

“Jihoon, I’m seriously sorry. I meant it, I never want to hurt you but…I know I’m stupid. I miss you, my friend…” Jihoon scoffed.

“ off.” Soonyoung dejectedly turned and walked out the door. He refused Jeonghan’s helping hands and left on his own with dropping shoulders. Jeonghan sighed as he watched and turned into the room after the figure disappeared from his sight. The male just exhaled when he saw another breaking sight of Lee Jihoon.

Mingyu wrapped the small figure in his arms, as if protecting the other from any harm and pain. Jihoon was crying silently out of anger. The tall giant felt bad to his hyung, his cute roommate never find his sincere smile again since the day that jerk broke his precious hyung’s heart. “Why he never understands? Why he is so selfish? Why he’s even my best friend? Why he, why Cheol- what did I do in my past life to deserve this?” Mingyu’s heart clenched hard listening to each word. Jeonghan also felt bad for the smaller.

“Hoonie hyung. You didn’t do anything. You’re precious, just the two didn’t know that. They’re too blind to see that. Stop blaming yourself or your fate. Just blame them if that makes you better.” Mingyu blurted out as he rubbed Jihoon’s back. The smaller let out a sob. “Hyung, you shouldn’t waste your tears for them anymore. Please stop crying.” Mingyu rocked their body together.

“Mingyu is right, Jihoonie. I know moving on is hard, but you crying didn’t make it better.” Jihoon wiped his tears and moved a bit, and Mingyu took that as a cue to release the smaller from his arms. “We’re here for you Jihoonie.”

“I- I’m not mad with them, but I still need time to accept this. This whole mess, my ex-boyfriend is in love with my best friend. I’m just frustrated that stupid Kwon just-”

“Would you like to have a date with me, Jihoon hyung?” That made both Jihoon and Jeonghan startled. The room felt into a dead silence few moments before Jeonghan broke into a smile and muttered ‘you’re so random, be romantic a bit duh’. Jihoon was looking at him in disbelief.

“Mingyu, what-”

“I had liked you since forever but I didn’t say anything because you already love that jerk since the start and I know I have no chance. But it’s always getting into me, because from the glance, that jerk doesn’t deserve you. I swear to you, hyung, I won’t ever hurt you if you accept me. I will be the best for you. I- I like you, Lee Jihoon.” Jeonghan watched wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter