Leadersline's Dumpster #2

(BxB) Seventeen's Dumpster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Behind the lens[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Setting: Normal Adult AU || Notes: So I can't stop myself lmao. This idea come from this tweet by the genius fic-prompting, gustokongkape. LOL~[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]“Yah! Did you forget to buy new toothpaste again?” A holler came from the shared bathroom. The guy in the kitchenette looked over.

“Ask Soonyoung. It’s his turn to buy supplies.” The said guy came out from the small laundry room.

“I don’t remember it is in list, Seungcheol hyung! You’re writing down the list for me.” The black haired guy in the kitchenette raised his brow.

“Yo, I only list kitchen stuff. I told you to check other supplies, Soonyoung.” Seungcheol answered the blue black haired male in the laundry room.

“Enough you two. For once stop bickering.” The short male with dusty blonde groaned as he stepped out from the bathroom. “I demand you buy it when you’re back later, Soonyoung. Check other stuff we need.” A groan from the laundry room heard.

“Can’t you buy it, Jihoonie?” The dusty blonde peeked at the laundry door as he was walking to the medium-sized walk-in wardrobe next to the laundry room.

“This month is your turn somehow.” Soonyoung pouted.

“Okay, fine. Just because I lost a bet with you making me need to do laundry this month too, you just can’t help me a little bit with that.” Soonyoung mumbled and a small towel flew onto his head. “Ouch, Jihoon!”

“Put that into the machine too.” Soonyoung grumbled while there’s laughter at the background coming from the kitchenette.

“You can give to me properly instead of throwing it at my head.” Soonyoung barked and different laughter joined in the earlier one. He groaned. “Both of you are the meaniest people on Earth.”

“Say the one who suggested we as best friend should live together to save money.” Seungcheol said from the small dining table as he was placing the breakfast. “Breakfast’s ready.”

“Thanks, hyung.” Jihoon said, muffled by the cloth as he was pulling down the white knitted sweater onto his slim body. “Did you two have schedule today?”

“I do.” Soonyoung said, stepping out from the laundry room as he did starting the washing machine finally. “Later at noon, my manager will pick me up.”

“I’m going to Mingyu at lunch. He needs some help.” Seungcheol announced as the two younger males came to sit at the dining table. Jihoon hummed.

“Don’t tell me it’s about his café again.” Seungcheol just smiled. “Hyung, you should stop being so nice and used by Mingyu.”

“Hey, it’s not that. I’m willing to help, he gives me pay anyway. Even I refuse.”

“But it’s so little!” Soonyoung added. Jihoon nodded to that. Seungcheol just smiled. He knew these two were worried about him but he’s just fine.

“You need to understand his situation too.” The two sighed. It’s hard to get into Seungcheol if it’s about the young tall kid anyway.

The three of them were best friend since young, given that they’re neighbours and attended same elementary school. Seungcheol’s a year older than the other two so he took care of them as a good elder brother, protecting them. When Soonyoung and Jihoon entered the same middle school with Seungcheol, the trio would always be together before Mingyu transferred to their school. The genius tall kid jumped a grade and was in the same class with Soonyoung and Jihoon. He was having a puppy crush on Jihoon that made him following the smaller all the time. Being protective elder brother, Seungcheol always got Jihoon away from the tall kid, with the help of Soonyoung. But Mingyu never give up and always hang around the trio. Even the trio didn’t like the tall and rough kid who is in reality he’s just a puppy-like kid, they somehow grew closer and got used to Mingyu’s presence. There’s one incident made Seungcheol became protective over Mingyu too. Being the weird among all – the tallest and genius, Mingyu was actually out casted by the rest and got bullied behind the trio. After seeing it one time, Seungcheol helped out Mingyu and allowed Mingyu into the pack of three with Soonyoung and Jihoon’s permission. Only to Seungcheol, Mingyu told his liking for Jihoon was only an act because he felt left out on his first day in the school and only Jihoon looked harmless so he tried his luck to get some friends after hearing about the trio rumours. Since that, Seungcheol promised to always look out on Mingyu. The two of them developed a deeper bond compared to Mingyu with Soonyoung or Jihoon but Seungcheol never favour any of them a bit more. He cared for them the same that actually led him to bail his senior year in high school just to get graduated the same year with the rest – not that the three youngsters knew the real story until now.

“Anyway, I might have a job to both of you soon.” Jihoon said after munching his toast. Soonyoung and Seungcheol looked at the small guy. “There’s a project I got from a company and they let me pick my own model and I think it suits both of you.” Jihoon said casually.

“I’m a freelancer model; you can put any date with me. But I think you need to talk with Soonyoung’s manager, Jihoonie. He’s busy lately.” Seungcheol said. Soonyoung pouted.

“I told them that if there’s any offer from Jihoon, I would never refuse thou.” Soonyoung said. Seungcheol chuckled.

“I know that but be professional a bit would you? You’re owned by your company, Soonyoung ah.” Soonyoung sighed and nodded. Jihoon huffed.

“I will contact your manager later.”

“Kind enough to break the concept first to us, Jihoonie?” Seungcheol asked. Jihoon smirked.

“Nope, do I ever do it previously?” Seungcheol rolled his eyes while Soonyoung chuckled. They had to admit that, their best friend who was the famous photographer never did that even though they’re best friend. Jihoon loved to be secretive if it’s about work and sometimes randomly called them for modelling if he’s in need. Not that the two minded that much because they’re more than willing to abandon anything for their best friend.

After graduating high school, only Jihoon and Mingyu went to college taking photography and business respectively as their major while the other two got recruited into the same modelling company. When Jihoon graduated two years ago, he got hired to be a photographer by the same company the other two were working for. Soonyoung then suggested them to live together which then they got into this all-in-one-space apartment. Soonyoung currently was still working for the same company while Seungcheol left to become freelancer model half a year ago – about the time when Mingyu started his café with his current boyfriend. Jihoon moved to another company shortly after Seungcheol left as he was offered with more freedom and money. The three of them were famous in their own work and most of people in the same industry knew about their strong friendship.

Jihoon got ready to leave after the breakfast and said his goodbye to both of his best friends. They just sent Jihoon out with their eyes. When the door fully closed, the two looked at each other.

“Another day of oblivious Lee Jihoon.” Soonyoung just smiled bitterly to Seungcheol’s words.

 

 

Jihoon was checking his camera when someone stood beside him. The current model who he was working with for a magazine. “If I get a pass from the manager in first try, would you go out with me today?” Jihoon glanced at the guy. He rolled his eyes internally before giving a mischievous smile.

“I’m pretty sure you’re new in this industry, Yoon ssi. I don’t do relationship.” Jihoon gave a smile before signalling his assistant to set up the light. “We can start now.” Jihoon announced. The model smiled to Jihoon.

“I’m sure I can get you forget your principle there, Jihoon ssi.” Jihoon just smiled.

“In you dream, Yoon Jeonghan ssi.” Jihoon said before the model, Jeonghan walked to the set.

“The model is flirting with you again, eh?” Jihoon heard his assistant’s voice beside him. Jihoon sighed.

“Someone really needs to filter the flirty model from becoming my working partner, Wonwoo.” Wonwoo, the assistant chuckled. He looked at Jihoon.

“It’s because you’re hard to resist. If I don’t know you from the start, I might become one of the flirts.” Jihoon grimaced.

“Stop there; don’t make me change my assistant.” Wonwoo laughed.

“Don’t worry. I’m not someone who would betray my love.” Jihoon rolled his eyes.

“For once, I think Junhui give a bad influence on you with his grease.” Wonwoo just shrugged. They got back to work.

 

 

“Cheol hyung. Thanks for coming.” Mingyu hugged Seungcheol who just pulled off the black apron. He ended up helping Mingyu from lunch till their close time. “I don’t know how we would survive today just two of us without you.” Mingyu dramatically whined and cried. Seungcheol just laughed as his eyes met with Mingyu’s boyfriend.

“Shua, get this puppy of me.” Joshua or Hong Jisoo, Mingyu’s boyfriend just chuckled.

“He likes there I guess, I have no protest.” Joshua said. Mingyu looked over his boyfriend.

“Shua hyung, don’t get me wrong. I love you so much baby but I’m so thankful to Cheol hyung at the moment so-” Joshua reached over and patted his boyfriend’s head.

“I know, my puppy. Now, excuse me, I still need to finish the dishes. You should give some pay for Seungcheol for helping us.” Mingyu nodded, still latching on Seungcheol as his boyfriend walked into the café’s kitchen.

“Mingyu, let me go. I get it you’re thankful.” Mingyu pouted as he released the elder. “You really need to bring back Minghao and Seokmin.” Mingyu sighed.

“I know. I’m feeling guilty for getting mad at them too. I’m a bad boss, isn’t it?” Seungcheol smiled and patted Mingyu’s shoulder.

“You’re not when you know you’re wrong. Don’t worry, those two are good kids. They will return if you sincerely apologized. You have known the two since college right? They’re your good friend.” Mingyu nodded. “Good. I’m leaving first? Because I have schedule tomorrow and I supposed to visit saloon first because of a new hair colour, I need some rest.” Mingyu smiled.

“Really, hyung. Thank you for coming and helping us today.” Seungcheol just nodded.

“I told you, you can count on me if you need something when you decided to open this café with Joshua.” Mingyu beamed in relief. “Okay, I need to go.” Mingyu blinked.

“Wait, hyung.” Seungcheol knew Mingyu was about to do something but he walked away first.

“I don’t need it, Mingyu! Joshua, bye. I’m heading off first, sorry for not staying!” Seungcheol bade his goodbye even before anyone could say anything. Joshua appeared at the kitchen’s door.

“Did he run off again?” Mingyu sighed and nodded. Joshua exhaled. “Wire it to Soonyoung again then.” Mingyu hummed.

“Yeah, again. At times I hate Seungcheol hyung.” Joshua laughed. Mingyu stepped into the kitchen to help his boyfriend closed the café. “I wonder when Cheol hyung will tell Jihoon hyung.” Mingyu said and Joshua just stayed silence, knowing what his boyfriend was saying.

“Seungcheol knows what he’s doing, don’t worry much. Perhaps he thinks it’s a lot more comfortable being best friends.” Joshua said, smiling to Mingyu. Mingyu sighed and nodded.

 

 

“Are you serious?” Soonyoung and Seungcheol looked at each other when Jihoon gave the draft of the concept for today. Jihoon nodded.

“Why not? For the long time we know each other, this fits you two so well. Not to mention, there’s still some fans liking the last photoshoot of you two. So this bromance concept is just a good one.” Jihoon said referring to the sport attire they did modelling together previously. People – more like their fans – started to ship them together since then and they knew Soonyoung and Seungcheol are best friends. “I’m helping people to live up their imagination.” The two models looked at each other before turning to Jihoon.

“Jihoon…”

“You guys agreed already, no backing out.” Jihoon pouted when they’re still hesitating. Seungcheol sighed.

“Fine.” Soonyoung looked at the elder. “We will do it.”

“Hyung.” Seungcheol just gave a knowing smile and Soonyoung sighed before nodding. Jihoon clapped in happiness before going up to talk with the stylist. The two stared at the draft on the table before sighing. “As long as he’s happy eh, hyung?” Seungcheol chuckled bitterly.

“Well… I guess yeah.”

“I feel sorry for you two.” The two turned and just smiled softly to the guy, Jihoon’s assistant. “Good luck.” Wonwoo patted the two’s shoulders. They stayed silent before Soonyoung decided to ask something, diverting the conversation away.

“How’s Jun? It has been long since I saw him around.” Wonwoo smiled.

“Ah, he got promoted as assistant editor, that’s why he’s not around. He stayed in the office more.” Soonyoung nodded. Seungcheol gave a thumb up.

“Glad to hear that, tell him we say hi.” Wonwoo nodded.

“No problem.”

 

 

“Lighting is not good, brighten a bit.” Jihoon directed as he took a look on his camera. Soonyoung and Seungcheol had already dolled up and changed clothes. “Hey, it’s okay your hair come out black, Soonyoung ah?”

“Okay, anything is fine.” Soonyoung said while nodded. Jihoon smiled and got back

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter