Meanie's Dumpster #3

(BxB) Seventeen's Dumpster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Get well soon, Wonwoo hyung[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Setting: Idol AU || Notes: Well, I think the title gives you some ideas already. This is very short. Enjoy~[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]Mingyu carefully closed the door as he entered the ward. It was already dark outside and he’s the one who will be spending the night to take care of the sick Wonwoo. Wonwoo did tell them not to accompany him as he is just fine but none of the members took his words and they set a schedule of staying around. Tonight is Mingyu’s turn. Mingyu stepped lightly towards the bed. The black haired male in hospital gown was sleeping peacefully. The younger rapper sat down on the chair next to the bed. As clumsy as Mingyu is, he accidentally moved the chair backward a bit and it produced sound. The peaceful guy scrunched up his nose and moved in his sleep. The eyes slowly opened.

“Sorry, hyung. Did I wake you up?” Mingyu said softly, almost inaudibly whispers. Wonwoo blinked few times before turning to his side.

“I didn’t plan to fall asleep yet so I don’t mind you wake me up.” Wonwoo looked around. “You’re alone? What time is it?” Wonwoo sat up on the bed, Mingyu quickly helped to put up the bed a bit higher so that Wonwoo could lean on it. After Wonwoo satisfied, Mingyu sat down again.

“It’s almost quarter to ten. Yeah, I’m alone. I’m going accompany you tonight.”

“I’m fine tho. You guys are busy, have practices even. You don’t need to come

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter