JiCheol's Dumpster #23

(BxB) Seventeen's Dumpster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Choi's family timestamp III[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Setting: Normal Adult AU || Notes: You probably know from title already. This AU is from my previous story, A Secret. You didn't need to read it if you didn't yet because this story can stand alone. But if you want a better understanding, you can go ahead read that story ^^ Enjoy~[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]The 18 years old boy was pausing in front of his house, not ready to go in. His free hand was sweating a bucket while the occupied one felt cold. The one who was holding it looked carefully at the nervous boy. “Seunghoon ah... I think we’re about to meet your parents thou? Supposedly I’m sweating a bullet right now?” The person said, chuckling at the end of the words. Seunghoon bit his lips.

“I know... but it’s just I’m worried. I don’t want them to say anything bad on you. No, I don’t want you to get hurt by them.”

“Why will they? Plus... I kinda know your parents since young. You can consider this as just another same day, usual visit thou?” Seunghoon huffed and turned to face the other.

“It’s not the same. I’m about to introduce as my boyfriend, Sungho.” Sungho chuckled.

“I know that fact.” Seunghoon puffed his cheeks.

“That is what I’m worried about.” Sungho just shrugged. To be honest, he was nervous but he didn’t show it. One, he wasn’t a type to show his emotion on the surface. Two, how could he be nervous when his boyfriend was wrecking beside him? Sungho held Seunghoon’s hand tighter. Seunghoon looked at him.

“We’re in this together, right? Come on we will be fine. You will be fine, I will be fine.” Sungho said, caressing the thumbs over Seunghoon’s hand soothing his boyfriend. Seunghoon sighed and took a deep breath.

“Remember that I really, really like you.” Sungho smiled.

“I know.” Seunghoon exhaled. He pulled Sungho with him into his house’s yard. They could see two cars inside and Seunghoon knew both of his parents were home. Seunghoon bit his lips, pausing again right in front of the main door. Sungho gave the hand a squeeze as encouragement. Seunghon nodded and opened the door. He let the hand go as they entered, didn’t want to get caught just yet.

“Is that you, Seunghoonie?” Seunghoon heard his mother’s voice.

“Yes, mom. I’m home. And...” Seunghoon paused. “Sungho is here.”

“Sorry for interruption.” Sungho said lightly. The two boys got off their shoes and stepped inside. Jihoon was at the couch with his tablet, probably working as usual. Seungcheol was nowhere in the sight. Jihoon looked over and smiled to Sungho when their eyes met.

“Oh, come in. It had been a while seen the last time I see you Sungho yah.” Jihoon chirped as he welcomed the two inside. Sungho smiled to him.

“Where’s dad?” The teens sat down together with Jihoon.

“He’s tired and asleep right now.” Jihoon looked over Sungho. “Will you stay for dinner?” Sungho turned to Seunghoon.

“Yeah, he will stay. We gonna do some homework so... yeah.” Seunghoon answered. Jihoon nodded.

“Great then. Will prepare a good meal for you two. It had been a while having you, Sungho.” Jihoon smiled. Seunghoon tapped Sungho’s thigh, signalling to get up.

“Mom, we will go to my room then.” Jihoon nodded. Sungho bowed to Jihoon as he followed Seunghoon upstairs.

“Going to talk over dinner?” Sungho asked once both of them were inside Seunghoon’s room. Seunghoon nodded.

“I think it’s better. Plus I need some more time to get ready.” Sungho just smiled. He leaned closer, Seunghoon raised his brow as he backed a bit. He ended up being pressed up to the door. “Sungho?”

“Something needs to be done about your nerve.” Sungho whispered. Seunghoon gulped.

“What-” Before Seunghoon could say more, he was shut with a kiss. It was soft and soothing, nothing more. Sungho intended to comfort his nervous boyfriend with the kisses. And somehow, it did work.

 

 

“Boys, dinner is ready.” Jihoon knocked the door of his son’s room. Seunghoon jumped a little while Sungho just chuckled. Both of them were doing their homework but Seunghoon was sitting on Sungho’s lap as he worked on his Math. Seunghoon scrambled away when he heard his mother opened the door.

“We hear you, mom. We will be going down.” Seunghoon said even before Jihoon could push the door, slightly stuttering. Sungho just stifled a laugh.

“Okay. Oh, and if you want to stay overnight also okay Sungho yah.” Jihoon said that when he popped in his head. Sungho smiled and nodded.

“Thanks.”

“Come down now. Your dad is hungry.” Jihoon said. Seunghoon nodded. Jihoon walked down first. Sungho laughed finally. Seunghoon looked at him.

“Yah.” Sungho giggled.

“Sorry, it’s just your expression is priceless.” Seunghoon pouted and decided to ignore Sungho. Sungho raised his brow and chuckled. He stood up to follow Seunghoon who was walking to the door. He managed to pull the boy before he stepped out from the door. Seunghoon startled when he was given a kiss. “My cute Seunghoonie.” Seunghoon blushed.

“Shut up.” Sungho just smiled and held Seunghoon’s hand. “What are you doing?” Seunghoon whispered in panic when Sungho pulled his hand out from the room.

“Nothing’s weird if we held hands like this. We always do this right?”

“Sungho.”

Sungho smiled. “Okay, okay.” He let go the hand when they’re at the stairs. Both of them walked down. Jihoon smiled when he saw them.

“Good, come to sit.”

“Quick, dad is hungry.” Jihoon tapped Seungcheol a bit.

“Behave a bit will you? Sungho is here.” Seungcheol looked over. He grinned when he saw Sungho.

“Auw, Sungho is like a family already. I think he knew me well.” Seungcheol smiled to Sungho. Sungho smiled back. Jihoon rolled his eyes to Seungcheol’s replies while Seunghoon felt the nerve came back hearing Seungcheol’s word, family. They sat down for the dinner and the table was silence for a while as they’re hungry.

Seungcheol gulped down some drink when he was halfway done with food in his plate. “How’s your parent, Sungho yah?” Seungcheol asked. Sungho looked at him.

“Ah, both of them are fine. I’m staying with dad on school days and will stay with mom in the weekend. They met sometimes.” Sungho said. Seungcheol nodded.

“You’re okay now right?” Jihoon asked. Sungho smiled lightly.

“It had been three years since they divorced. I’m fine and understand perfectly by the time they separated. I’m okay, uncle.” Jihoon and Seungcheol nodded. Seungcheol turned to Seunghoon.

“How’s school, Seunghoonie? You know it’s your senior year.” Seungcheol asked. Seunghoon smiled crookedly to his father.

“Good. Just so many homework and tests.” Jihoon nodded.

“That’s normal.” Jihoon chuckled lightly. “I still remember how hectic it was for us, training and studying.” Seungcheol groaned.

“Don’t make me remember any of it, Ji.” Seungcheol said. Jihoon chuckled.

“I know, I know. I’m not fond of it also.” Seungcheol looked at Jihoon. Jihoon smiled. “Don’t think about it.” Seungcheol hummed. Jihoon turned to Sungho. “How’s school for you, Sungho yah?”

“Feeling the same like Seunghoon.” Seunghoon huffed.

“But you’re a genius.” Seunghoon said pouting. Sungho just laughed while Jihoon and Seungcheol smiled fondly.

“You’re good yourself, son. Plus, it’s good that Sungho is a genius, he already helped you a lot right? Be grateful for that.” Jihoon said to his son. Seunghoon pursed his life.

“Okay. Thank you, Sungho.” Seunghoon said in flat tone. Sungho just smiled.

“No need to say it.” Sungho said patting Seunghoon’s back. They shared a look. Seunghon turned to his parents who were talking about the food. He noticed they’re about to finish dinner and Seunghoon felt even more nervous. Sungho noticed and patted the thigh, giving some strength. It’s now or never, Choi Seunghoon. Seunghoon said to himself.

“Um, mom, dad.” Seunghoon said. Jihoon and Seungcheol turned to their son.

“Yes, sweetheart?” Jihoon gave a smile, telling the boy they’re listening. Seunghoon put down his utensil and let his hand fell on his lap. Sungho took that chance to hold Seunghoon’s hand under the table, soothing him slightly. Seunghoon took a deep breath.

“Remember few years back I told you two about me liking someone?” Seungcheol and Jihoon looked at each other for a while before nodding.

“Yeah, we never bring back that topic... sorry, Seunghoonie, there’s time we wanted to ask but time didn’t allow and somehow we didn’t remember later. Sorry for forgetting.”

“It’s okay, dad. Plus I wasn’t ready... remember that you tell me to be ready about it and then I should bring that person to meet you too?” Jihoon and Seungcheol nodded after sharing a look. Seunghoon bit his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter