WonBoo's Dumpster #1

(BxB) Seventeen's Dumpster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]The story of me and you[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Setting: Highschool AU, angst || Notes: A request from YuyaLoveB who wanted some WonBoo. Enjoy~[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]“Yah, Jeon Wonwoo!” The guy laughed as he ran away. The pissed guy with plump cheeks chased after him, together with a girl. The three were best friends, ever since first year of high school. Their acquaintances called them ‘Three musketeers’ because of their close-knit relationship and never show up without a complete three people. With the loudness, about the whole school knew them.

“Come on, it’s just a joke, Seungkwan ah.” The tall guy hollered.

“No, it’s not a joke to us.” The cute guy said.

“Yeah, I can’t forgive you for my precious melon bread.” The girl said. The two didn’t stop chasing after the tall guy.

“Ahh, come on. Sungyeon, I will buy new one. And Seungkwan ah, I’m sorry?” Wonwoo said with a pleading grin. They’re still running but it was a huge gap, the two couldn’t catch up with the long leg anyway.

“Buy me a month-worthy of bread.” Wonwoo showed an okay sign when Sungyeon said that after she stopped with Seungkwan to take a breath. Wonwoo also stopped when he saw they stopped. They’re some meters apart. Seungkwan turned to Sungyeon.

“Hey, you’re betraying me over food.” Sungyeon just grinned.

“Come on Seungkwan. I’m sorry okay? Don’t worry I will… jot the notes for you for a week. Forgive me please.” Wonwoo said. Seungkwan sent a death glare to Wonwoo before huffing.

“A meal as well.”

“All set!” Wonwoo said as he opened his arms. “Group hug?” Sungyeon chuckled and walked to Wonwoo as she pulled Seungkwan with him. Sungyeon hugged Wonwoo from a side while Seungkwan stopped Wonwoo from hugging him.

“You’re still smelly from PE class.” Wonwoo just laughed while Sungyeon just realized the fact and detached from the tall guy quickly. Seungkwan chuckled to see Sungyeon’s contorted face. Wonwoo teased them by trying to hug them which made Sungyeon shrieked. The hallway felt livelier with their attics and no one really cared because it was usual when the ‘Three musketeers’ gathered.

 

 

“Seungkwan, can you come here?” Seungkwan didn’t hear that as he was talking with Sungyeon who sat beside him. Wonwoo who was turning to them to join the talk noticed the call and poked Seungkwan.

“Yah, Princess Hwang called for you.” Seungkwan frowned for a second before he noticed their class president, Eunbi was looking at him. He stood up when Wonwoo ushered him. Seungkwan noticed the dreamy look Wonwoo had as he was staring at Eunbi. Sungyeon noticed it too. Eunbi asked Seungkwan’s help to give back their homework book. She passed half of the stack to Seungkwan. Seungkwan took it as he nodded. He saw the first name on his stack and gave the book to Eunbi. Eunbi frowned but then continued to give the book. It turned out that the book Seungkwan gave to her was Wonwoo’s. Sungyeon looked at the scene unfold as he walked to give the books.

“Jeon Wonwoo, here.” Eunbi said and placed it on the desk. Wonwoo smiled and thanked her without blinking. Eunbi ignored him and walked away to give the next book to its owner.

Sungyeon slapped Wonwoo’s head. “Stop dreaming.” Wonwoo hissed and glared at Sungyeon. Seungkwan finished giving the book and returned to the seat with his and Sungyeon’s book. She thanked him. “Oi, you purposely let Eunbi gave Wonwoo’s book, huh?” Seungkwan smiled.

“Yeah, we knew very well about his craziness over the princess, right?” Sungyeon hummed lightly as she looked at Seungkwan. Seungkwan raised his brow. Sungyeon just smiled.

“You’re such a kind guy but stupid as well.”

“What?” Sungyeon grinned. Seungkwan was about to say something when their teacher came in.

 

 

Seungkwan just smiled to see Sungyeon kept teasing Wonwoo about Eunbi. It had been a whole two months since the homework book incident. Thanks to Seungkwan, Wonwoo became a bit bolder on approaching Eunbi unlike before. He would try to talk to Eunbi whenever he had a chance. Seungkwan was happy for it while Sungyeon never stop teasing Wonwoo. But that’s not all. Sungyeon also worried about Seungkwan every time she caught him looking at Wonwoo who chased after Eunbi. It was a smile, yes, but she knew it wasn’t a genuine happy smile.

“Don’t forget next week is your monthly test.” The whole class groaned after their homeroom teacher said. The lady just chuckled and reminded them about being a senior. “I wish you luck early yeah. Because I will not be around until your test.” The class just sighed. The teacher was getting ready to leave and the class president gave the greeting. The class echoed with the greeting.

Wonwoo suddenly got up and stopped next to Eunbi’s desk. Sungyeon and Seungkwan watched them.

“Hey, Eunbi ah.” Eunbi looked up from her book.

“Anything, Wonwoo?”

“You know, next week is the monthly test.” Eunbi just nodded. “I wanna make a bet with you.” Eunbi frowned. Wonwoo continued. “If I beat you in the test, you’re going out with me.” Eunbi looked at Wonwoo for a while before chuckling. Seungkwan and Sungyeon looked at each other when they heard Wonwoo’s words.

“Are you sure? I have never seen you open your book.” She smiled with a small laugh. Sungyeon nodded in agreement to Eunbi’s reply. Wonwoo was smiling.

“Try me. So call?”

“What I will get if I win thou?” Wonwoo shrugged.

“You can request anything, plus you won’t lose anything if I win, you will get me, a boyfriend.” Eunbi laughed.

“If I win, you’re going to do a silly dance in front of the class during our talent session.” Eunbi said. Wonwoo nodded.

“No problem.” Wonwoo smiled. Eunbi just nodded and turned back to her book. Wonwoo took that as his cue to leave. He sat back at his seat. Sungyeon gave a look at him.

“Heol. I can’t believe you’re making bet on a test. Desperate much?” Sungyeon said. Wonwoo smiled.

“Proving myself.” He said with a dreamy face. Sungyeon snickered. Seungkwan hummed before nudged Wonwoo’s forehead with his fore finger.

“Good luck. I advise you start study from now.”

“As if he could beat the princess. Eunbi ranked top 3 in this class.” Sungyeon said the matter of fact. Seungkwan just smiled while Wonwoo gave a smug face.

“Just watch me.” Wonwoo said to Sungyeon before turning to his desk, opening a book. Sungyeon gave a shock look while Seungkwan chuckled to her face. He turned to watch Wonwoo’s back and smiled softly. Sungyeon caught that and sighed internally to the fond look on Seungkwan’s face.

 

 

“Seungkwan ah, you don’t want to go home yet?” Sungyeon asked. Seungkwan looked up to her.

“Not yet. I still have some to do.” Sungyeon looked at him before looking at the desk. She exhaled.

“Seungkwan ah, why you’re eager doing this?” Seungkwan looked at her for a while before staring at the papers on his desk.

“What?”

“Gosh, Seungkwan. I know these are notes for Wonwoo. You’re helping him by making short notes for his study.” Sungyeon said. Seungkwan just smiled. “I don’t understand why you’re helping him to win.” Seungkwan looked at her.

“Why not?”

Sungyeon stared at Seungkwan. “You still have not come around, hum?”

“What?” Seungkwan looked puzzled. Sungyeon exhaled in defeat and touched Seungkwan’s hair. She ruffled it in frustration. “Sungyeon, what are you doing?” Seungkwan squeaked.

“Seungkwan, hadn’t you realize you like Wonwoo as in like?” Sungyeon said. Seungkwan stunned and looked up to Sungyeon.

“Sungyeon... what-” Sungyeon exhaled.

“Up to you then. I’m just saying, don’t do things you will regret.” Sungyeon said as she patted Seungkwan’s shoulder. “I should get going, it’s late. My dad will nag at me if I come home late again. See you tomorrow, Seungkwan ah. Don’t stay too late, ghost is everywhere.” Sungyeon said and then left without giving Seungkwan chance to say anything.

Seungkwan let his head dropped on his arms that rested on the papers. His eyes glued on Wonwoo’s seat that is in front of him. His head was thinking over Sungyeon’s words.

“Hadn’t you realized you like Wonwoo?”

‘Am I?’ Seungkwan questioned himself.

 

 

“Here.” Seungkwan paused his writing and turned. He saw two boxes of pocky and a drink in a plastic bag. “Thank you gift.”

“So small, Wonwoo.” Seungkwan said with a chuckle. He actually was happy, Wonwoo had bought his favourites. Wonwoo rolled his eyes and sat on his chair.

“I will give you more after I win.” Seungkwan hummed. “But really, thanks for helping me.” Wonwoo said with a grin. Ever since he made the bet with Eunbi, Seungkwan had been helping him here and there. The guy was even kind enough to make useful short notes other than helping him study. Seungkwan somehow became his personal tutor in these days. Wonwoo was thankful.

“Whatever. Resume your study.” Seungkwan hit Wonwoo’s head with his pencil. Wonwoo huffed before reaching for the pocky. He opened it.

“Eat this and we will continue.” Wonwoo handed the box, waiting for Seungkwan to get a stick. Seungkwan looked at the pocky, he was thinking about something at the moment didn’t hear what Wonwoo told him to do. “What? Want me to feed you?” Seungkwan was back to the reality as he heard those words.

“What?”

Wonwoo didn’t really care as he picked a stick and bit the chocolate ends. He looked at Seungkwan as he leaned forward. Seungkwan startled and blinked few times in anxiety. Wonwoo gave a nod signaling the other to bite the other ends. Seungkwan was still in daze, his heartbeat was throbbing and he felt his cheeks heated up. He felt he was possessed when he also leaned forward and caught the pocky stick ends. Seungkwan felt like he’s going to explode when their eyes met in such a close distance. Wonwoo cut the stick and leaned back.

“Only for that one I feed you. Eat on your own. I need to study, two days left.” Wonwoo smiled and started to focus on his book, didn’t really take account on the blushing guy in front of him. Seungkwan was left in daze, pocky stick still hanging on his lips. He reached his own chest, the palm pressed against his beating heart. It was crazy, irregular rhythms.

 “Hadn’t you realized you like Wonwoo?”

Sungyeon’s word came across in his head, haunted Seungkwan again and he decided to talk with Sungyeon. He needed it, badly.

 

 

“Oh, only two of you? Where’s the third?” The cafe owner said when he noticed only Seungkwan and Sungyeon came today. They’re visiting the usual cafe they went whenever they had time after school or during weekends. It was one of their favourite hangouts and of course, people knew the three musketeers. Sungyeon smiled to him.

“Hey, Seungcheol oppa. Ah, Wonwoo is studying hard so only two of us for today.” The owner nodded. “As usual, please.” Sungyeon said and the owner left to get started with their order. She turned to Seungkwan who sat silently in front of her. “What’s up? I thought you probably will stay with Wonwoo as the test is tomorrow.”

Seungkwan didn’t give any response. Sungyeon waited because she could feel Seungkwan needed a little more time before he could talk. In the meanwhile, their drinks came and Sungyeon thanked the waitress. Silence still clouded them even after the waitress left. Sungyeon just waited patiently as she sipped her juice. Seungkwan was playing with the straw.

“Sungyeon ah.” Sungyeon hummed telling Seungkwan she was all ears for him. Seungkwan looked up to her. “I think... I know what you mean last time.”

Sungyeon looked at him. “Wonwoo?” Seungkwan nodded. Sungyeon exhaled. “Finally...”

“How... you know when I don’t even know?” Seungkwan asked, purely curious. Sungyeon took a sip of her drink before looking up to Seungkwan.

“I just do... girls’ instinct maybe. But at times, you do look at him too fondly. Too much that can’t take it as a friend should do anymore.” Sungyeon exhaled. Seungkwan looked perplex. “You did that, yes. You care a bit more about him like you will do anything for him.”

“Didn’t I do that for you too?” Sungyeon smiled.

“You do but at different level. Say, have you ever say no to Wonwoo whenever he asks help?” Seungkwan thought for a while.

“Not sure... but I guess... no?” Sungyeon hummed.

“Then, how about me?” Seungkwan stared in spaces. Sungyeon just watched and smiled. “You do refuse me.”

“But I have other things...”

“Which is Wonwoo-related.” Seungkwan stayed silent. Sungyeon looked at him. “By then I realized, you always put him before anything. I get it first that he’s your best friend but I’m too, still he’s a lot more important.”

“Sungyeon.”

Sungyeon chuckled. “I’m not mad, okay? Just want you to see how I see it. That’s how I see your hidden feelings.” Sungyeon stared at Seungkwan. “Seungkwan ah, do you see it clearly now?” Sungyeon asked. Seungkwan bit his inner cheeks before exhaling deeply. He told her what happened yesterday. Sungyeon listened carefully and nodded after that.

“I’m still trying to wrap myself with this. I mean, I never feel this weird feeling before. I feel pretty much normal with him before...” Sungyeon hummed.

“Maybe you didn’t feel the heartbeat but with your white skin, I notice faint blush.” Seungkwan looked at her. Sungyeon nodded as to confirm her claim. “And what happened yesterday was quite... extreme? Perhaps your heart can’t take it.”

Seungkwan bit his lips. “It never happened. To have his face so close like that and our eyes met...”

“So... you feel it. You know now that you like him.” Seungkwan looked hesitate.

“I guess.”

“What you want to do now, Seungkwan?” Sungyeon said as she placed her hand on Seungkwan’s. He looked at her and shook his head. Sungyeon sighed. “You know... tomorrow is the test and he’s making bet with Eunbi... well you know.” Seungkwan sighed.

“I don’t know Sungyeon.” They fell in silence after that.

 

 

The students were crowding the announcement board. Today, the monthly test for senior classes will be out and everyone wanted to know it. Including Wonwoo. Seungkwan and Sungyeon noticed how nervous Wonwoo had been since they arrived at school this morning. Even the said guy went to the board pretty early, not like usual.

Wonwoo was checking his result when Sungyeon and Seungkwan arrived at the board. Students were still crowding the place and the two opted to stay out of it, they could see their result later. But Seungkwan was curious to know Wonwoo's, so he tried to peek in the massive bodies. Given he's in the shorty side, he couldn't see a thing. At times like this he's jealous of Wonwoo's height.

Sungyeon tapped Seungkwan's shoulder and pointed to a direction. He turned and saw Eunbi was coming towards them, or more correctly Wonwoo. "Did you see your result, Jeon?" Wonwoo turned when he heard the voice. He bit his lips when he saw Eunbi.

"Yeah." Wonwoo said dejectedly. Seungkwan and Sungyeon who heard the tone looked at each other confusedly. "Three places below you."

Eunbi just smiled. "Yeah, sadly." Wonwoo looked down. "But, I admit you improve a lot."

"Thanks. But still, I lost. You're incredible." Eunbi chuckled.

"Hey, Wonwoo." Eunbi called him, making Wonwoo looked at her. The two spectators kept their eyes and ears on them. "Say, after you do the dance... want to go out that weekend?" Wonwoo looked at her confusedly.

"Is that...? Are you..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter