JeongHoon's Dumpster #1

(BxB) Seventeen's Dumpster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Flower[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Setting: Working adult AU || Notes: The story inspired while listening to Seventeen's Flower. Believe me this story had been on the dungeon for almost two years, lol. Play the song on repeat while reading. Enjoy~[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

In the place I breathe
I breathe with your scent
You’re so thick
As you deeply dig into my heart

Jeonghan smiled weakly closing his eyes as he took a deep breath. He moaned lightly as he pressed his face against the mattress. The scent that lightly lingered on the cover filled his nose and Jeonghan smiled wider. His heart throbbed painfully as his head filled with memories, about the owner of the sweet light scent that he missed so much. A tear fell, prickled his skins with its coldness.

“Jihoon ah…”

 

 

Two years ago

Jeonghan quickly stepped seeking shelter under the roof, taking cover from the pouring rain. His coat was getting wet and his hair wet a bit as he only managed to cover his head with one hand. The other hand tucked his file inside his coat, covering from the rain. He shook off some droplets on his body, sighing as the sudden shower came without warning. The weather forecast today told it will be sunny till evening but nope, totally false and he shouldn’t believe it too much next time.

Jeonghan took notice he took cover at a flower shop. He just looked inside, admiring the beautiful pretty colours from the big window. As he was admiring the beauty, someone also stopped to take cover beside him. Jeonghan turned and his breath caught in his throat.

A guy, shorter than him, with soft brownish hair fitted in denim blue jacket and black pants. He had a backpack on his back and sporting some sneakers. Noticing the stare, the guy looked at Jeonghan making Jeonghan startled. He blushed when he was caught staring. “You won’t mind if I share the place with you right? The rain is getting bigger.” Jeonghan blinked.

“Eh, it’s okay.” The guy flashed a smile and Jeonghan didn’t know how he managed standing when he felt his knees buckled to see the cute smile and the small dimples. Jeonghan was a er for something cute and dimple was one of the things he loved. He gulped. “Do you live around here?” Jeonghan wanted to smack himself for a lame question. The guy scanned him for a while before answering, perhaps judging whether he should answer or not.

“I just move a month ago.” Jeonghan smiled awkwardly.

“That explains I never see you around.” Jeonghan said. “I’m Jeonghan, if you don’t mind telling me your name?” The guy looked at him before smiling.

“You don’t look dangerous and I hope you’re. I’m Jihoon by the way.” The guy smiled and Jeonghan smiled back, knowing perfectly something in him already bloomed. Love has bloomed.

 

 

“Jeonghan.” Jeonghan refused to answer. He just curled on the bed more. The knock happened again. “Jeonghan, come out please.” Jeonghan closed his eyes tightly, trying to block the voice outside the room. But he failed miserably when a certain name being mentioned.

“Jeonghan, Jihoon doesn’t worth it. Don’t hurt yourself for some selfish bastard like him. He’s happy out there, and you should have too. He doesn’t deserve your tears after what he did to you.” Jeonghan sat up on the bed. He couldn’t think straight.

“Don’t ever call him with names! Jihoon is…” Jeonghan’s voice trailed down. He sobbed pulling his knees to his chest. The person outside his room sighed. Even like this, Jeonghan still backed up the one who hurt him the most.

“I’m sorry. But really, Jeonghan, please stop hurting yourself. Come out.”

“Just leave, Shua.” The guy said nothing and so do Jeonghan who continued sobbing. His mind worked again, travelling back to the past.

Rough lies fill up the world
But they make me braver
It’s nothing because it’s you
So it’s nothing

My thoughts are filled with you uh uh
Deeply rooted in my head uh uh
No matter how much I try to break the roots
No matter how much storms shake it up
You’ve already blossomed so much
My flower uh uh

 

 

Six months ago

“I know you won’t believe me but I’m telling you the truth, Jeonghan ah.” Jeonghan glared at Joshua, his best friend. “I don’t lie, I really saw Jihoon…”

“Say that again or I will stop considering you as my best friend, Shua.”

“Jeonghan…”

“Leave. Jihoon won’t like to see you here.” Jeonghan pushed Joshua towards the door. Joshua tried to stop him but Jeonghan was firm. In the end he had to leave.

Jeonghan flopped down on the couch after he pushed Joshua out his door. His head was spinning, with Joshua’s words earlier and his own doubt. He also felt suspicious already, as lately Jihoon would return very late and mostly out of reach. But he wanted to believe Jihoon and his busy schedule as a model. Jeonghan tried to push everything away. He stayed on the couch for only god knows how long. Jeonghan only moved when he heard the door opened.

“Hannie? Why you’re staying in the dark?” Jeonghan saw the guy at the entrance. He got up and went to hug him. “What are you doing?”

“I just miss you, Jihoon.” Jeonghan said hugging the smaller tighter. Jihoon just hummed and patted Jeonghan’s back lightly, not even hugging him properly. Jeonghan’s heart prickled again but he didn’t point it out. He let go off Jihoon. “How’s works?” Jeonghan asked as they walked to the bedroom. He helped Jihoon to put away the bag while Jihoon took off his outer wear.

“Just normal. I got new call to be a magazine model. We might do the photoshoot next week.” Jihoon said. Jeonghan returned to Jihoon’s side, hugging him from behind as he trailed a kiss on Jihoon’s shoulder. Jihoon pulled Jeonghan to face him and reached for a kiss. Jeonghan dipped down, pulling Jihoon closer. Jihoon clutched on him, kissing him fervently. Jeonghan closed his eyes, totally blocking everything except Jihoon’s lips.

Jeonghan groaned as Jihoon bit a patch, marking him near the collarbone. He didn’t remember but they’re now on the bed, bare skins and slicked with sweats. Jeonghan whimpered, writhed in mess as he felt the friction in him. He closed his eyes tight, taking the pain and pleasure covering the screaming uncertainty in his head that kept coming in form of Joshua’s words.

‘Jeonghan, I saw Jihoon and a guy coming out from the hotel. This is not the first time and it’s the same guy I saw Jihoon with at the bar. I think… Jihoon is cheating on you with that guy.’

Jeonghan cried out in form of moan as he burst, shooting his load and being filled at the bottom. His tears formed a little, coming from the ache in his heart. “I love you Jihoon.” Jeonghan whispered weakly as he settled from his high. He was too tired and sleepy but he was sure there’s no answer coming from Jihoon except a hum.

Jeonghan didn’t know either he’s dreaming or it’s real, but he shed his tears in agony to sleep.

Yeah a flower hidden inside darkness
Yeah thorns grow
Yeah and stings me
Yeah

You taught me, you showed me
You’re my only flower
If you forever bloom in my heart then
I can get hurt, I can get hurt

The scars that ride down me
Exists only for you
Give me your sharp thorns
Cause you’re my flower

 

 

Jeonghan finally left the bed. He looked so dishevelled and miserable. His bob hair was sticking in every direction, eyes red and puffy, sunken cheeks. By the look of the clothes he had at the moment, anyone could know he didn’t have bath for few days. Jeonghan didn’t expect to see someone in his living room once he stepped out from his bedroom.

“Jeonghan! Finally.” Jeonghan gave a glare at the guy.

“Why you didn’t leave?”

“I’m worried okay? You…”

“Just leave me alone, Joshua.” Jeonghan pushed his friend away when Joshua tried to come closer.

“Stop wasting your tears and life because of that guy! It had been two months! Stop torturing yourself Yoon Jeonghan!” Joshu shouted, finally at his limit. “That bastard named Jihoon-” Joshua couldn’t finish his sentence when Jeonghan punched him right across his face. He turned to look at the bob-haired guy. Jeonghan was shaking.

“Stop calling him names!”

“Stop defending him, you lovesick fool!” Joshua shouted back. Jeonghan wanted to go berserk on his rude friend but he had no energy left as he crumbled down. Tears flowed out and Jeonghan fell on his knees.

“I love him, Shua. I love him so much, why he did this? Why he left me?” Jeonghan sobbed. “Why it’s hard to forget? Why it’s hard to move on?” Jeonghan gripped his clothed chest. “Why he… why I can’t hate Jihoon? Why?!” Jeonghan groaned and hit his own chest, crying so painfully. Joshua frowned hard, biting his lips. He felt pain to see his cheerful friend turn to this.

Joshua got down, engulfing Jeonghan in a hug. “You can do it, Jeonghan. You can do it. I’m here to support you, always.” Joshua patted Jeonghan’s back. “This is not the right thing to do. Don’t shut yourself anymore. Go out, see the world once again. Live like the Jeonghan I know. Not this.” Joshua coaxed his friend. Jeonghan sobbed, crying. Joshua felt his heart sunk to hear each sobs and kept comforting the broken guy in his arms.

 

 

Give me that
Don’t ask me if I’m okay
My heart is for you
I’ll cover you from the rain
So my back faces the sky

Flowers always bloom and wither but how come
You’re deeply digging into me, always
Although I’ll get hurt if I go closer to you
I’ll embrace you with my arms

Yeah you who are hidden inside darkness
Yeah thorns come out
Yeah and pierce me
Yeah

Three months ago

Jeonghan blinked. His throat parched, his heart broke and his legs trembled. If he wasn’t sitting at the moment, he’s sure he will fall. All of his energy were out and left him weak. All because of the sight he was seeing few metres away from him.

The small figure that he could recognize anywhere was there, smiling and standing in the arm of a guy that taller than him. They’re talking, giggling and the guy nuzzled his nose into the smaller male’s hair. That tall guy was holding the smaller guy that he knew so well, the small guy who supposed to be in his arms. His Jihoon.

Jeonghan felt his world shook after he saw the next thing.

The smaller

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter