JunHao's Dumpster #1

(BxB) Seventeen's Dumpster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]French fries kiss[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Setting: Entertainment AU || Notes: I'm quite cringing to this chapter... but flirty Jun is lyfe lol.[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]Minghao looked up when there’s sudden noise upon someone entrance at the set. He was ogling over the breakfast table set there in front of his seating; he’s freaking hungry but they’re not allowed to eat yet before the photo-shoot was done because the food was a prop. Plus Minghao wanted to look good for today pictures so he had been on diet.

“Hey, Haohao.” Minghao rolled his eyes.

“You know exactly Wen, I hate that nickname.” Minghao sassed and threatened the newcomer with his fist. It might be small but it’s not something to be joked about and the newcomer knew it. The guy sat down in front of Minghao. “You’re too ‘punctual’.”

“You already spread your sarcasm venom in such an early morning.” Minghao narrowed his eyes to that comment.

“Morning my .” The guy laughed.

“Oh, Junhui, you’re already here.” The guy turned and smiled when he saw the photographer for today. The photographer glanced to Minghao. “Ah, Junhui. You better get ready; Minghao already waits for so long.” Minghao scoffed to that. Junhui just grinned as he stood up.

“Talk to you later.” Junhui gave a wink and left. Minghao gagged to the flirty act. The photographer laughed, knowing the two was the famous living pair of Tom and Jerry. He knew Minghao and Junhui for quite a long time, since both of them were still rookies in the entertainment industry.

Wen Junhui had start as a child actor before turned into CF kings and nation’s sweetheart once he graduated from high school and debuted as the main lead in a successful drama five years ago. Xu Minghao on the other hand started as a child model before gaining his fame later in his high school years through his talent in b-boy dance in which he won second place in an international competition. After getting injured during his third big competition making him need to slow down his dancing career, he continued being a model and appeared on few variety shows making people aware of him.

The two had been crossed path for the first time when they’re still a child, Junhui with his parents meeting the director for his third drama where at the same time the director was Minghao’s uncle. They met and didn’t really click well when they’re practically involved in childish bickers. That one time encounter already made them dislike each other and fate met them again when they’re enrolled in the same high school. Junhui was slightly jealous of Minghao’s fame as he took a break as an actor in his school years. Both of them were famous in the school but somehow both of them kind of had a little competition in between them; trying to beat each other’s popularity. But oddly enough, they still considered each other as friends whenever people asked about their enmity. ‘No, he’s just a sibling that I envy but I always consider him as my friend’ was the word that they always said to the others.

“Quit staring the food, we can eat it during the photo-shoot right?” Minghao snapped and turned to give a stink eye to the guy next to him.

“I bet you’re waking up to the bright sun on your face today. Those sharp word.” Junhui snickered. He didn’t comment on it because Minghao was correct. It was something they unconsciously had. At times, if you ask Junhui who understand him the most, surprisingly he would say Minghao. He didn’t know how but Minghao always knew everything about him. He hated that fact at times when Minghao used it to go against him but at times he was grateful to have someone knew him better than himself.

“And what about you? You’re super snappy today? Got reject on bed last night?” Junhui grinned innocently. Minghao clenched his fist before knocking Junhui’s head. Junhui winced but laughed later. Minghao groaned.

“You and your mouth need to be washed with holy water. You know your mouth always spurting nonsense and make it a big rumour? And I’m not you who a flirt.” Junhui just shrugged. It was a fact, there’s many occasion where he caused a trouble because of his honest mouth. Minghao perked up when he saw the photographer came to them.

“Ready?” Minghao nodded. Junhui didn’t say anything but put his attention to the photographer. The man started to explain their concept today. The photo-shoot was for the monthly magazine that is famous in their country. Every month they will feature a conceptual photo-shoot by a pair that had been selected by the readers and subscribers on the month before. Thus, this time Minghao and Junhui got chosen.

“It’s February issue and we actually always do romance theme for this issue but knowing you two…” The photographer said in the mid-way his explanation. Junhui beamed.

“I don’t mind. We can be professional on this.” Junhui said. Minghao shrugged.

“I have been a model since forever, there’s many things I have done.” Minghao commented. Junhui smirked.

“Oh yeah I remember you got very with Xuefu one year ago.” Minghao rolled his eyes and hit Junhui’s head again. “Aw, hey! You’re going to bruise me.” Minghao stuck his tongue and turned to the photographer who just smiled to the two antics.

“I don’t mind is what I mean. So what’s the real deal?” Minghao asked and the photographer nodded. Junhui whined a bit when he was ignored but nonetheless he listened to the explanation.

“I want to remind you again, you need to be like an old married couple. That level of bromance.” Minghao nodded to the last word.

“I’m fine and I guess Junhui is such a ‘great’ actor so he could take this.” Minghao eyed Junhui. Junhui grinned.

“Thanks for the compliment, cutie.” Minghao swatted Junhui’s hand from touching his hair. One of the things Junhui always made him annoyed was touching his head. Minghao felt like he was babied by Junhui with that and he hated it. The photographer just shook his head as he called for the staffs to get ready.

They started the photo-shoot with a playful scene next to the swimming pool. The set was taking place outdoor where they rented a hotel for this photo-shoot. The first one was a refreshing bromance at the swimming pool before a chillingly sweet breakfast setting and lastly a playful couple in the room.

Once the photographer told his cue for them to start posing, the pair who was sitting back to back started to pose while looking at the camera. They gradually moved to pose at the edge of swimming pool where the photographer now already on a platform floating on the water. Later, he instructed them to have a water fight in the pool and being playful. It didn’t need them to fake those because that’s what they’re.

“Yah!” Minghao squealed when Junhui splashed water right into his eyes. Junhui laughed to Minghao’s misery as he splashed some more. Minghao groaned and randomly attacked Junhui. The photographer even had to stop taking pictures as the fight got a bit too much to handle as the water was splashing everywhere. Some staffs took a video, chuckling to their antics. Somehow the two really looked like a couple.

The photographer called a day for that scene after taking few photos of them being closer in the pool. The staffs quickly helped them to come out from the pool and wrapped them in a big towel. The pair was led to dry and change a new set of clothing for the next set. Minghao and Junhui didn’t stop their small bickering along the way making the staffs helping them just could shake their head. Seriously the two got out of hands with their silly banters but somehow it’s very cute to witness it.

Minghao patted his stomach as it’s growling loudly now. He did forget about his hunger once they started to get serious with the photo-shoot earlier but now when he was sitting at the table again he was very hungry. “What are you doing?” Minghao turned and saw his youngest manager held a camera.

“What is that, big sis?” Minghao asked back. The lady smiled behind the camera.

“Oh this is the show interview they do for their subscribers. Like behind the scene recording. I got the task for this today.” Minghao formed an O to the explanation. This was the first time he got featured in this magazine so it’s quite new to him.

Minghao then got back to the earlier question. “I’m staring at the food.”

“Why? Why don’t you eat it?”

“It’s the prop for the next photo-shoot. I need to wait.” Minghao pouted. “Why that Wen is so slow? I’m hungry.” The interviewer giggled.

“You and Junhui are bickering like always today. I got the water fight recorded earlier.” Minghao scoffed.

“That Wen just splashed water into my eyes, how could I didn’t give him a pay back?” The lady laughed. Minghao swatted his hand. “Let’s not talk about it. Have you ever come to this place?” The camera shook a no. Minghao beamed. “I have come here once with my family. Their breakfast menu is the best.” Minghao pointed to a sandwich.

“This sandwich is the best one. I also like this one. It’s a thin crusted pizza. It’s very crispy and thin layer like a biscuit but it’s called a pizza. You should come here and try this.” Minghao said, telling the audience. He sighed afterward. “Introducing it made me hungrier.” The lady just chuckled and gave a bit comment before she was interrupted by someone who came to sit beside Minghao, in a very close distance.

“What are you doing?” Minghao didn’t really pay attention but answered him anyway.

“It’s the behind the scene interview, Wen.” Junhui formed an O and knew it straight away. He waved to the camera.

“Hello, viewer. I’m Wen Junhui, again featured in this magazine. I’m honoured.” Minghao turned to Junhui, not really noticing the close distance as i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter