JiCheol's Dumpster #2

(BxB) Seventeen's Dumpster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]New Love[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Setting: Idol AU || Notes: Well today was SoonHoon and JiCheol day at the Japan concert and I think I want to release this ^^ Enjoy~[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]“You just don’t trust me!” Jihoon startled as Soonyoung shouted. The other face was red in anger. “Let’s just br-”

“Soonyoung, no.” Jihoon cut him off shaking his head as he heard Soonyoung’s words. Soonyoung turned away. “Soonyoung ah.”

“We don’t trust each other, we’re always fighting. I’m tired of this, we should just stop.” Soonyoung gazed at Jihoon coldly. “Sorry, I’m breaking up with you.” Soonyoung turned and walked away. Jihoon tried to catch his hand but Soonyoung slapped the hand away, leaving Jihoon who already cried.

“Soonyoung, no…please.” The pleas didn’t reach the blonde and Jihoon was left alone. Rains of teardrops rolled down Jihoon’s cheeks. The small producer broke down, alone in the practice room.

 

 

Seungcheol looked up when he heard the slammed door. The furious blonde was storming out from the practice room. “What’s wrong with Soonyoung hyung?” Seungcheol heard Mingyu. The two rappers were sitting cross-legged on the floor in the hallway talking about their new rap ideas. Seungcheol passed the laptop to Mingyu.

“I’m going to see. We continue later.” Mingyu nodded. Seungcheol got up and walked to the direction where Soonyoung had left. When he passed the practice room, it wasn’t shut completely; perhaps Soonyoung had slammed too hard. Seungcheol heard a broken sob. He halted and peeked in. The sight before his eyes clenched his heart so much.

Seungcheol carefully slipped into the practice room and locked the door. The small guy was still curled in a ball sitting on the floor without noticing Seungcheol’s presence. “Ji…” Jihoon startled and jumped to the sudden touch. He instinctively looked up and Seungcheol bit his lips hard. The elder exhaled afterward. “What happened?”

Jihoon looked down and shook his head. He felt smaller as someone saw him in this state. Seungcheol brought up the face by the chin. Jihoon tried to resist but failed, he just ran his eyes away. “Did you fight with Soonyoung again?” Jihoon flinched a bit. The word ‘again’ caught him off guard. How did Seungcheol…

“I’m the leader, Jihoon. I noticed everything.” ‘Or actually anything about you.’ Seungcheol kept the last words just to himself. Jihoon still stayed silent. Seungcheol sighed and wiped the tears. Jihoon bit his lips, due to embarrassment and uncomfortable with the cares. The elder noticed but he didn’t say anything. “Come on, Jihoon. You aren’t someone would cry for things like this. You’re always the hard and rough one. Why-” Seungcheol bit his lips. , of course he could cry. Choi Seungcheol, get back to your sense, Lee Jihoon and Kwon Soonyoung are…

“You- you know about us.” Jihoon said softly, half-broken. Seungcheol sighed and nodded. He rested his hands on Jihoon’s upper arms.

“Everybody knows, no scratch that, some of them know but they didn’t want to say the fact.” Seungcheol calmly said. Jihoon looked up. The leader felt a pang again on his chest when the red eyes gazed to him. “But if you worried about the fights, I think only me noticed you and Soonyoung had been in a tight war. The other thought you’re concentrating on the songs again and took a break with Soonyoung.”

Jihoon wiped his tears. “It’s just a small thing.” Seungcheol scoffed and held Jihoon’s hands that busied drying off his tears. Jihoon startled and looked up.

“If it’s just a small matter, you wouldn’t cry, Ji. Now…I’m here. Do you need someone to talk with?” Unconsciously, Jihoon’s tears came down more. He couldn’t help that. He didn’t want to show his weak side in front of others but the earlier incident really took a toll on him and he couldn’t control himself. Seungcheol sighed and wrapped the younger in his arms. “It’s okay you didn’t want to talk, just cry it out because I know you need that.” Seungcheol said as he rubbed Jihoon’s back. The smaller bit his lips, tears flowed down naturally. A moment later, Jihoon was sobbing hard in Seungcheol’s arms. The elder could feel his heart constricted by each sound of the sob.

‘Oh gosh…what happened to you and Soonyoung?’ Seungcheol bit his lips as he rubbed the smaller’s back, soothing him.

 

 

Jeonghan watched over the tensed choreographer. Everyone seemed to notice Soonyoung’s mood was beyond bad, down to negative. Seventeen had a dance practice today after their title song had been decided. Soonyoung already worked on few dance moves when the possible songs were done and today the practice was for them to rearrange the idea together. Jeonghan turned when someone nudged him. “What’s up with Soonyoung, do you know?” Jisoo asked. Jeonghan shrugged.

“I’m puzzled as much as you, Jisoo.” Jeonghan looked over the said guy. “Jihoon is weird too. Perhaps they’re fighting?” Jeonghan said. Jisoo hummed.

“Yeah, it might be true.”

“Soonyoung hyung was so mad when he left the practice room yesterday.” Jisoo and Jeonghan jumped to the sudden voice behind them. Mingyu grinned when the duo turned to him. “If you guys are curious about the reason, you can ask Seungcheol hyung. He might know.” Mingyu said. As if the leader had a sixth sense, the said guy suddenly turned to Mingyu.

“Mingyu ah, can you come with me?” At that moment, Soonyoung looked up to the leader.

“Where are you going, we are still in the discussion?” Soonyoung asked. His voice wasn’t at the usual tone and yet Seungcheol didn’t bother, he knew Soonyoung had a bad day.

“We’re called by the sajangnim. Sorry, and don’t worry I will cut it short so we will return very quickly.” Seungcheol said and pulled Jihoon up. The producer startled. “You need to come as well.” Soonyoung gave a look but then turned quickly as his anger was still there, trying hard not to bother the holding hand. Seungcheol called Mingyu again and the clueless rapper just followed Seungcheol who already pulled Jihoon to the door. Once they left, the air seemed heavier than earlier. Soonyoung got up and turned to the mirror, eyeing the other members.

“Let’s set up the formation with the few ideas we had. I will try to finalize it now. Chan, help me.” The maknae nodded. The other members just followed Soonyoung’s order. Their practice was just went like that, so tense.

“Mingyu.” Mingyu raised his brow when Seungcheol stopped, making Jihoon stopped as well. “Here, get some drinks and returned to the practice room after 30 minutes.” The words made Mingyu and Jihoon looked at the leader in question. The younger rapper took the money. “If we’re not back when you went back, just tell them we’re still meeting sajangnim. Please help a bit okay?” Mingyu just nodded absentmindedly. Seungcheol pulled Jihoon with him to somewhere else.

“Seungcheol? Where are we going?” Jihoon finally asked when the leader led them out from Pledis. Seungcheol just smiled.

“Fresh air.” Seungcheol said softly and kept dragging Jihoon with him. Jihoon wanted to stop the leader but he knew himself he didn’t have energy to turn back to the practice room. It felt too suffocating and torture for him going back in there and faced Soonyoung. It was too much.

Seungcheol stopped when they arrived at the park; the leader had chosen the bench near the lake and pushed Jihoon to sit there. “Watch the lake and make some thought or fresh your mind. You need that.” Jihoon looked up to the leader. Seungcheol just smiled. Jihoon pulled the leader to sit with him.

“Thanks, Seungcheol.” Seungcheol just smiled and patted Jihoon’s hair. Jihoon just smiled as he stared at the lake. “You know. Somehow I feel like you’re the only one always see all the flaws I want to hide.” Seungcheol smiled softly as he placed his hand on Jihoon’s shoulder.

“You don’t need to be tough in front your leader, Ji.” Jihoon smiled.

“Thanks. And sorry because I made you worry.” Seungcheol turned to the smaller who was looking at him.

“This is not so you. You keep thanking me.” Jihoon puffed his cheek unconsciously.

“Yah.” Seungcheol chuckled.

“You even yah-ed me.” Jihoon gave a glare. The elder just chuckled and pinched Jihoon’s cheek. Jihoon swatted that hand away. “So what do you want to do after this, Jihoon?” Jihoon looked at the leader puzzled. “Soonyoung.”

Jihoon sighed and turned to the lake. “He- we broke up yesterday.” Seungcheol startled. “You know we’re fighting lately?” Seungcheol nodded. “He- I mean we started to have doubt in each other. He thought I have something’s going on with Jun. While I- I hate him being close to the maknae. But he, I mean if he thinks Jun and I have something; he and Dino looked even more real. Like hey, you and Dino practically-” Jihoon bit his lips.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter