Leadersline's Dumpster #4

(BxB) Seventeen's Dumpster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Comfort[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Setting: Idol AU || Notes: Trigger by Caratland Day 1 and 2 plus a comic fanart feeded by a SoonHoon mutual. Well this short update for this mutual anyway, my 3leader soulmate hahahha[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]The boys stumbled down the stage with grins and unshed tears. It was sad and hard to leave the stage as today was the last day for their favourite period of year; their annually fanmeeting with their fans – the blissful Caratland. Everyone was in one mind, keep reluctant to end the day as the holiday song was repeated so many time towards the end. Well, it was just the same like the tease with ‘Very Nice’ but to be honest it was more than a joke. It’s their own way to say, ‘Carats, we don’t want today to end yet’.

Soonyoung walked past the maknaes who were shoving each other in attempt not to dwell into sad vibe. He noticed most of them were doing the same thing but he couldn’t find the one he was looking for. They’re just in lines to get back to the waiting room leaving the backstage that buzzing with talks and also cheers from the fans in the hall. He wanted to stay around the backstage but it’s very late already and they should be considerate to the staffs that needed to clean up the venue too. Not to mention how they kept prolonged the ending, it must be a pain in the for the staffs to wait for them and clean up till late. While those feelings hit him, he began thanking them all the way he’s going to the waiting room. The feeling of anxiety bugged him to find that person soon but the overwhelming feels and thankfulness beat him that he stayed around to thank them one by one. The other boys did the same and in fact it was really something they did everything.

He stopped near the waiting room door when he noticed two familiar locks heading to the toilet around the corner. Finally. Soonyoung didn’t wait and skipped his way to follow the two guys. His heart clenched as he heard a sob when he stood in front of the entrance.

“I hate it I can’t keep my tears.” Soonyoung was entering when the words rang in the air.

“You’re always the baby, hyung.” The two guys turned and noticed Soonyoung. The older guy let out a gruff and rubbed his tear-stained cheeks. “But it’s not I minded, in fact I’m very glad to give comforts.” Soonyoung said casually, standing a step away from the two. He slightly opened his arms. And the older guy just huffed but moved his body forward, burying himself into Soonyoung’s hug. Soonyoung chuckled. “Tell me again who is the leader and the elder.”

“Hush, Soonyoung.” The other guy, the smallest one among three of them gave him a look. Soonyoung smiled.

“You are okay, Jihoonie?” The small guy nodded and inched closer, just to rest his head against Soonyoung’s shoulder. The performance leader just chuckled softly at the ridiculous sight he noticed through the reflection of the mirror in front of him. Two guys were clinging on him and this view was only for him to know. Just let the public knew how these two guys kept a good strong front but how softie they’re in private.

“I need ice cream.” The eldest said suddenly after few sobs and stepped back a little from Soonyoung’s hug. Jihoon on the other hand clung onto Soonyoung’s back.

“We will get that. Anything else, big baby?” Soonyoung said with no malice. He smiled warmly as he petted the head. The older pouted to the nickname.

“I hate you, Soonyoung.”

“No, Cheol hyung, I know you love me.” Soonyoung winked at Seungcheol before patting Jihoon’s arms around his waist. “You want ice cream too?” Jihoon shook his head, mumbling something into Soonyoung’s back. Seungcheol just looked over.

“He probably needed sleep the most.” The older commented as he rubbed his face free from tears. Soonyoung just told him to wash his face in which the older guy followed. The attention was back to the clinging Koala bear behind Soonyoung.

“Jihoonie, we’re st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter