the guy being... well, .

Can I Keep Him?

UN-BETAED 



“Ugh” Jonghyun stretched his hands as he sit, he opened his eyes, then closed the other one to prevent contact with the blinding light, he covered the light from the window with his right hand in addition. Usually, Jonghyun hates waking up in the morning, he would groan and mutter words like “stupid sunlight!” or “stupid alarm clock” when waking up, but that was before. Now it’s a little different, Jonghyun in fact, woke up with a smile and searched for his new pet bunny; Onew whom he had slept with in bed last night, but, the bunny was nowhere to be found.

 

“!” he cursed “I just found him last night and now he’s gone?” Jonghyun started to become worried. He hurried his way out of the bed and out of the room, ran to every part of the house and searched in every corner that could be possible for a cute small bunny to nestle in, but still he couldn’t find him.

 

Then he noticed the noise the TV was making, he don’t remember leaving the tv on last night, he remembered pretty well that he had turned everything off immediately last night before going excitedly to bed with Onew.

 

Anxiously, he went to the living room but stopped in his tracks when he saw two long ears peeking on top of the couch. He was behind said couch so it looked like two furry sticks standing, but he was sure those are ears. Somewhat like rabbit ears.

 

“Onew?” He whispered, remembering his pet rabbit. Then the two ‘ear like sticks’ twitched, as if it sensed something.

 

Then the ears whipped around in a fast motion and two eyes peeked at him before there was a man jumping off of the couch. Jonghyun did not fail to notice that this man was .

 

“Jonghyunnie!!~~~” the man cheered, obviously happy to see Jonghyun, and Jonghyun is startled, and confused, because he has never seen this guy in his entire life, ‘but wait,’ he thought, this guy knows his name.

 

The man... the stranger was about to run to him. Thinking that he was about to get murdered or even worse, was he about to get ? He shouted.

 

 “AAHHHHH!!” he covered his face with his hands, defending himself, but stopped when nothing happened. He looked up to see the man just standing there, both hands in front of him as if getting ready for a hug.

 

“Who the are you?!! How the hell did you get in here?!!?” Jonghyun shouted, still in shock

 

The man pulled back his arms into his chest and Jonghyun noticed that he looked scared when he lowered his head, then he looked up at Jonghyun again, with teary eyes.

 

“I’m.. I’m Onew..” the other said nervously

 

Jonghyun however, despite everything that is happening can’t help but glance at the guy’s crotch.