jonghyun being stupid

Can I Keep Him?

UN-BETAED 


It was almost 9pm when Jonghyun opened the door and entered his house, “Onew-ah~ I’m home!” he called out, but no one answered, then he noticed that the lights weren’t on “Onew?!” he called out again but still, no one answered. He then searched his house, to find the missing rabbit, but the rabbit was nowhere to be found.

Where the hell is he? Jonghyun searched for over an hour, in the bathroom, bedroom and kitchen, everywhere.

He ran out of the house after searching the entire house and searched for him outside. He searched and searched and searched, but still he couldn’t find him. He stopped at an empty street to rest, catching his breath, his eyes became teary all of a sudden, his tired knees weakened, dropping painfully to the ground

“Where is he? I… I don’t want to lose him, I shouldn’t have left him” he mused  “onew,” he called out in a whisper. He had finally found someone he could be with only to lose him again, what kind of a moron is he really? He was in the middle of an empty street, kneeling, all alone. He didn’t know where else  to search anymore.

 

---☜(˚▽˚)☞---

 

Jonghyun had given up. He walked back to his house in despondency and when he finally arrived; he saw a figure sitting by his front door and it was Onew.

“jonghyunnie~~” Onew ran to him, looking so happy to see his owner, he hugged him showing how much he missed him, expecting a hug in return, but there was no response, instead Jonghyun just stood there, still looking at the place Onew was sitting on a while ago, with his mouth still hung open. Onew was about to pull away to ask if he was alright but then strong arms were suddenly pulling him into a tight embrace, so tight that he felt his internals crushing in pain.

“gaahhh!!!” Onew groaned in pain “Jonghyunnie… so… tight!”

Moments later Jonghyn loosened his tight embrace and he buried his face on the other’s neck, Onew blushed when Jonghyun’s nose touched the skin of his neck it felt ticklish but he didn’t want Jonghyun to pull away “J… jonghyunnie~?” He asked with a worried voice.

Then Onew felt something wet on his neck, was Jonghyun crying?

“Jonghyunnie? Is something wrong? Did someone hurt Jonghyunnie~?” He asked

Jonghyun shakes his head, face still buried in Onew’s neck “It’s nothing.” he whispered.. “I was just worried,” he said, still couldn’t believe Onew was still here.He thought Onew had left him and that he was all alone again.

“You were worried?" Onew thought for a while before asking "perhaps... About me?”

Jonghyun pulled away, angry “Of course about you! Who else do you think? Where have you been you crazy rabbit!?” he exploded

Onew, despite being scolded at, was extremely happy that Jonghyun was thinking about him. He was so happy he jumped as he asked Jonghyun again “Jonghyunnie you were worried about me??”  

Jonghyun Blushed red, realizing what he had said, but is still happy to see Onew that he didn’t care anymore “You… what were you thinking anyway!? Why did you run away??” He asked, not knowing what else to say..

“I didn’t run away jonghyunnie, I was looking for food, but then I realized I don’t have any keys to the house” Onew explained

“You could’ve just eaten something from inside the house! I mean there’s food in the refrigerator!”

“But I don’t know how to cook, I mean, I’ve watched other humans do it before, but I don’t know how they do it” Jonghyun wanted to slap himself hard in the face. Of course, onew didn’t know how to cook, he has lived his past few years as a rabbit.

“ugh, seriously?! Just don’t ever go out of the house again without my permission... understand??!!!”

“yes~~”