pet shop owner 2

Can I Keep Him?

UN-BETAED 


“Bye bye Jonghyunnie.” Onew smiled as he waved goodbye.

“neh~ I’ll be back for you later onew-ah and minho-ah take care of him okay?”

“neh hyung! Don’t worry”

Minho smiled as he watched Onew huff cutely after all that waving. Come to think of it; the bunny was waving his hand too high and too fast.

“Let’s go inside Onew ssi” he offered

Onew cocked his head to minho’s direction and saw the tall man smiling at him, he smiled back and nodding once. Minho found it cute.

 

---☜(˚▽˚)☞---

 

“Here’s the water” Minho said as he extended his hand inside the bunny cage, placing the bowl of water in front of 3 thirsty rabbits.

Onew was standing beside him, watching as the rabbits draw their noses near the water. He smiled. Minho thought he’s pretty.

“Are you perhaps hungry too, Onew ssi?” Minho asked

“neh~”

“You want a carrot?” Minho offered, not really knowing what kind of food his hyung feeds him; he should’ve asked him a while ago.

“Can I have fried chicken minho-ssi?”

“onew-ssi you like fried chicken?” the other nodded

 “Ok”

 

---☜(˚▽˚)☞---

 

“Thank you for the food minho-ssi~” onew sang, and the other chuckled at his politeness. His hyung must have thought onew well. His hyung must really like onew ssi too he wondered if the other feels the same. He shall investigate.

“onew-ssi” He sat next to him, beginning his investigation. The other was his finger one by one on them to taste more of those Mexicana chickens.

“yes?” Onew mumbled,

“You really like Jonghyun hyung don’t you?”

He stopped his finger actions and shook his head; a smile on his face as his head wobble.

“I don’t like Jonghyunnie,” he said.

“What?...”

“I love him~” Onew cheered, sweet voice singing each word like he really meant it.

“Eh?”

“Teehee” he giggled “I really love Jonghyunnie and I am so happy I met him. He could be mean sometimes, but I know he cares about me,” he paused, then he chuckled, remembering the night before, when Jonghyun hugged him and told him he was worried “I can see it in the way he talks to me, in the way he lets me nuzzle into his embrace whenever we sleep, and when he worries about me every time I get into some kind of trouble. I’ve never felt so cared for and loved before. I never had anyone with me ever since I became a rabbit and I only got to watch people show love to each other and I wanted to feel it too, but I don’t know how, not until I found Jonghyunnie, or should I say, it was Jonghyunnie who found me” minho smiled knowingly and he concluded that his investigation was over and the answer to his question was a big YES.

 

---☜(˚▽˚)☞---

 

Onew was sitting still on one of the waiting chairs by the side, watching Minho caress a kitty on his hand.

“Minho-ssi,” He called.

“Hmm?” the other answered without looking up.

“Why are you doing that?” Onew asked.

“What? Petting?” Minho chuckled “of course I’d do this. It is an owner’s way of showing their affection to their pets. Ah, but why do you ask Onew-ssi?” he paused, looking up, frowning at Onew “Perhaps, Jonghyun hyung hasn’t…” he does not continue and Onew can see the worried look in his face.

Onew laughs nervously, cutting Minho off. Onew feels ashamed, because Jonghyun has not pet him ever since he had found him. He was embarrassed to admit it to Minho. “It’s.. It’s not like that, I was just curious Minho ssi” he had told Minho that Jonghyun cares for him. It would be humiliating to tell him that his owner have never fondled him like that. Come to think of it, whenever he runs to Jonghyun and hug him, the other would always get mad and pull away. Was he wrong? Did Jonghyun not care about him like he thought?