onew being cute

Can I Keep Him?

UN-BETAED 


Jonghyun placed a platter of chicken in front of Onew. After Onew’s not-so-runaway attempt, Jonghyun had dragged him back inside the house and ordered them both dinner.

“There, that’s fried chicken.” Jonghyun said as he pulled out one chair and sat in front of Onew.

Onew stared curiously at the food in front of him... then he looked at Jonghyun before smiling “yep. I would like to try some”

Onew was too cute that Jonghyun unconsciously turned red

“Then, dig in,” he said, signaling Onew to eat.

“Mm! I’ll eat well Jonghyunnie” Onew said before eating.

 

---☜(˚▽˚)☞---

 

Onew had just tasted chicken and he was willing to worship it for eternity. He knew he had eaten chicken before, when he was still human, but he couldn’t remember; its taste and even its appearance. Jonghyun, who was watching him eat, stood up after.

“I’m going to take a shower, stay here ok?” he said, then he made his way to his room, he came out again with a towel on his shoulder, and went to the bathroom. He looked at Onew before closing the bathroom door like he was warning him not to do anything stupid. When he finally closed the door, Onew went back to eating his last pieces of fried chicken.

 

---☜(˚▽˚)☞---

 

Jonghyun came out of the bathroom still drying his hair with a towel. He walked to the kitchen and saw the platter on the dining table empty. Then he leaned into the living room and found Onew browsing through channels of the television. Two bunny ears twitched, and Onew turned his head to Jonghyun.

“Jonghyunnie! Are you done?” Onew jumped off the couch and ran to Jonghyun, stopping in front of the owner, standing there with a childish like posture.

“Yeah.”it was a direct answer, Jonghyun somehow looked pissed, like he wasn’t in the mood or something and Onew noticed that. “I’m going to sleep now.” Jonghyun said while he was still drying his hair with the towel on his hand, “you go to sleep too, okay?” he said as he turned away, making his way to his room, Onew watched as Jonghyun wobble his way to the bedroom, and when he was at the entrance of his room, Onew watched him throw his towel to the side and he closed the door without even looking at Onew.

“He must be very tired” Onew thought, he frowned as he dropped himself lazily to the couch.

 

---☜(˚▽˚)☞---

 

Jonghyun jumped on his bed, landing flat on his stomach, feeling his soft pillow rub against his cheeks. He was so tired from all the running and searching he had done earlier. Everything started to become dim, he felt his eyes closing, he was falling asleep.

But then his eyes opened widely at a noise coming from outside. He quickly pulled his body up, sitting as he glared angrily to the door; he knew very well that this noise is no other than…

“Onew” he hissed

“BAM~ BA~ BAM~ BAM~  BAM~ BAM~!!!!~~~~~” the other shot back from outside

 

---☜(˚▽˚)☞---

 

Meanwhile, outside, Onew couldn’t sleep so he played by himself, he had just watched mcountdown on the TV and is now addicted to super junior’s ‘Superman’

 

“BAM~ BA~ BAM~ BAM~  BAM~ BAM~!!!!” he sang aloud, while dancing adorably, attempting to copy the dance

“BAM~ BA~ BAM~ BAM~  BAM~ BAM~!!!!” he sang again, making his own adorable, cover performance

Just then Jonghyun’s door slammed open, startling onew, he stopped. Jonghyun walked to him. His face was like of a mafia leader, the way he looked at onew.. It was too scary.

Jonghyun stopped when he was only about a few inches away from onew.

“What. The. Hell. Are. You. Doing???” he asked in a scary tone.

“Its superman… super junior’s superman? I saw it on TV, it’s fun” onew giggled

Jonghyun could only let out a deep sigh, he did not want to get mad at his pet, “shouldn’t you be sleeping?” he asked trying to sound calm

“I can’t sleep, I want to sleep with jonghyunnie” onew pouted

Jonghyun turned red, because something erted just ran through his mind just now,

“I don’t want to sleep alone jonghyunnie, please let me sleep with you, I promise I won’t make any noise while sleeping” he said

Jonghyun shook off the erted thoughts. He decided that he wanted a good long sleep and he didn’t want to hear the ‘BABABAMS’ again. Grabbing Onew’s hand, he pulled him as they walk to his room, when they were already inside, he let go of Onew’s hand, the pet quickly jumped to the bed, hitting his head on the wall.

“Ouch! Hehe” he giggled, ignoring the pain, excited to be sleeping next to his owner “Thank you jonghyunnie~”he said as he ran his hand to the sheets feeling its smooth texture.

Jonghyun climbed up to bed as well “just stay still okay? And go face the wall…” he said,

Onew frowned, he wanted to face jonghyun while he slept,  but still, he did as he was told.

 

 

---☜(˚▽˚)☞---

 

Onew heard a snore a few minutes later and felt the bed moving, he turned around and saw his owner’s sleeping face, he smiled, they were facing each other, he giggled, jonghyunnie looks so cute when he is asleep he thought. He ran his fingers through his dark hair, which were covering his face, before drifting to sleep.