I'm the cool cat, meow~ [2]

Can I Keep Him?

UN-BETAED 


Onew awoke to the sound of something sizzling, he smelled eggs and he knew exactly who was making them. He sat up from his lying state, but hesitated to stand. He is thinking if he should talk to Jonghyunnie or not. What if he’s still mad? What if he didn’t want to talk to Onew?

“Onew?” he heard from behind, but did not answer. The couch is visible from the kitchen and he knew Jonghyun is watching him, he knew the owner wanted to talk, but, Instead, he dashed off into the bathroom to avoid the conversation.

Jonghyun sighed in defeat, but went back to the kitchen to cook. He'd have to talk to the bunny later and apologize for snapping at him last night. Then he will make up for what he did and give his cute bunny a bubble bath and walk him outside, buy him lots of chicken and bring him everywhere he wants to go, all to see that cute and adorable smile again.

  ---☜(˚▽˚)☞---

 

In the bathroom, Onew felt like crying. Jonghyun had called him, but he ignored him. He must have made him more mad.

“I should probably say sorry,” he mused

He was about to leave the bathroom, when human Kibum blockaed his way. He leaned against the door frame of the bathroom, preventing Onew from stepping out.

“Where do you think you’re going?”

Onew thought it was the perfect time to call Jonghyun into the bathroom and show his owner that he was telling the truth. But, he was scared, scared that things might not turn out the way he wanted it to be again and that Jonghyun would just get mad at him even more.

“Why don’t you call for your owner?” Kibum challenged “Go on, shout his name” he mocked. Onew stayed silent but his eyes were starting to water

“You can’t? Why? Are you scared bunny? Scared that he wouldn’t believe you? Again?” the evil cat smirked

Teary eyed Onew wanted to push Kibum out of the way and just run to Jonghyun and tell on Kibum and just cry as his Jonghyunnie hugs him and apologize for not listening to him. But he couldn’t help but listen, Kibum was right, he was scared, scared that Jonghyunnie wouldn’t believe him again.

“Is that it bunny?” the cat continued “or are you scared that he likes me more than you now?”

Onew looked up at him wide eyed, with tears threatening to fall.

“That’s not true” Onew told him

“What’s not true? You know I’m right. He even let me sleep next to him last night and left you outside to sleep on the couch all alone.”

‘He’s right’ Onew thought

“Tell him again,tell him that I’m cursed. I bet he will not believe you” kibum chuckled, mocking Onew  “or is it that he believes you, but he just likes me too much to actually get rid of me?”

“No” Onew mumbled. He could feel the anger staring to get at him

“Poor rabbit. Your owner doesn't want you anymore”

“No… you’re wrong”

“Wrong? But he doesn’t even believe any word you tell him”

“No!” Onew exploded at the same time pushing Kibum out of his way. Kibum transformed into his cat form and flew into the wall. With a great timing Jonghyun stepped into the living room just in time to see a cat flying and slamming into the wall, it looked like It was thrown from inside the bathroom. He ran to the injured kitty and is shocked to see Onew inside the bathroom

“Onew? What did you do?” he asked in disbelief

Onew was at a loss for what to say, he didn’t mean for that to happen, he was just so angry that..

“Jonghyunnie I didn’t…”

“Didn’t what? Throw a harmless cat into the wall? You can still say that even when i’ve already caught you with my own eyes?” Jonghyun carefully picked the cat up and settled him in the cough in the living room, Onew followed behind.

“Jonghyunnie..”

“What is wrong with you lately Onew?”

“Jonghyunnie..” tears were starting to fall from Onew’s eyes

“Is this what you really are?!” the bunny sobbed taking small steps forward, slowly making his way to Jonghyun, his hands trying to reach for him anxiously

“You’re heartless! No wonder you were cursed!”

This stopped Onew, he looked at Jonghyun in the eyes. Shocked and hurt, even Jonghyun was shocked at what had come out of his mouth. He was about to say something, when the rabbit ran to the door and out of Jonghyun’s home ignoring his owner’s calls.

The door slammed and Onew disappeared from Jonghyun’s sight. When he hurriedly opened the door to search his loan or maybe run the entire street again for Onew, he was stopped by a view of clothes on the ground. It looks like Onew had just transformed into his rabbit form to escape. Now there’s no way he’d find onew.

“!” he cursed

 

  ---☜(˚▽˚)☞---

 

If there was anyone he’d ask for help in a situation like this it was Minho. That is why, after Onew left, he rushed to his room to find his phone not even bothering to pick up the clothes Onew left behind and dialed his friend’s number.

When Minho still didn’t answer at the third call, he was about to give up and just look for Onew himself. But, he decided to try one last time.

“Aren’t you wasting your time like that?” Startled, Jonghyun whipped around and  was surprised to see a man leaning against his door frame.

“Who- who…?” Jonghyun stuttered, wide eyes following the man as he made his way to Jonghyun’s bed and sat on it like he owns it.

“I mean, really,” the stranger said “I thought once the rabbit is gone, you will give all your attention to me, but, you’re just ignoring me. It’s as if I’m not around”

“You- you’re… you’re Kibum?” Jonghyun only then noticed the cat like ears on the guy’s head and the black long tail peaking behind his back.

“Yes and Kibum is very hungry. How about some breakfast?” Kibum said coolly, like nothing was wrong, like Jinki never existed and like Jonghyun is not panicking at the moment.

“You… I can’t believe it” Jonghyun said, exasperated, both hands flying to his head to grip at his hair “All this time, Onew has been telling the truth?”

Kibum smiled at him, nodding as he did, mocking Jonghyun “Yes, he was” he said, “ but you didn’t listen to him and now he is gone. So about that breakfast?”

Jonghyun glared at kibum “How dare you?!” He was furious. His eyes filled with disbelief, at himself and at kibum. How dare this guy talk like he has done nothing wrong

“How dare you say that when all of this is your fault?!”

“Whoa!” kibum stood up looking offended “none of this is my fault, ” he defended “all I ever did was not changed into my human form, and everything else was your doing.” He said “You are the one who did not listen to the rabbit, you’re the one who did not believe him, not me. So don’t pass the blame to me”
“If you showed me Onew was not lying I would have believed him. If you have just shown me your human form, he wouldn’t have left”

Kibum rolled his eyes “again, not my problem, not my fault, ” he said before making his way out of the room “you know, now that I know how much of a jerk you are, I’ve decided” He paused as if what he is to say next is important  “ You are not fit to be my owner” he said before finally disappearing from Jonghyun’s sight.

Jonghyun scoffed. His eyes landing on a pen on his desk and the thought of stabbing it into kibum’s throat play in his mind. But he put the thought aside for later because right now he has to find onew.

 


 

A/N:

this is un-betaed so I am so sorry for all the grammar mistakes.
anyway, Thank you for all the comments and subscription :)

I'm surprised someone still reads this trash :>