This chapter is Inappropriate

Can I Keep Him?

UN-BETAED 


Onew and Jonghyun entered Minho’s shop with a smile plastered on both their faces. Jonghyun held Onew’s hand as if someone’s going to take him away if he lets go and as soon as they stepped inside, the latter ran around the shop only to stop by the rabbit cages, ing his index finger inside the cage, between two bars in an attempt to poke the rabbit inside. He mumbled boastful words to the animals. About how his owner loves him so much and likes him more than real bunnies. The owner behind him could only smile a small smile that showed how much he admired the boy.

“Morning hyung.” A voice cuts his thoughts.

“Ah, morning minho” he replied whilst trying to find the source of the voice. Then he found minho crawling under a table. “ You okay?” he asked

“Yeah…” Minho answered without looking at him.

“You, uhmm, seem… busy, should I take onew with me?”

The question made minho jump up causing him to hit his head hard on the table “what?! NO” he crawled out of the table and stood up hissing in pain. “It’s fine, it was only a cat anyway,” he said.

“A ca-- wait, don’t tell me…” ‘unbelievable!’ Jonghyun thought.

“Yes, another one got away”

Jonghyun sighed “It’s because you carry it all the time, just put them in the cages” the shorter advised.

“Hyung, you know I don’t like putting cats on cages”

“Yeah? Well, because ‘you don’t like putting cats on cages’, you’ve already lost tons of them” Jonghyun said, imitating Minho.

“I’ll just buy another one” 

“And then what? Let it run away again?” jonghyun said, leaving minho speechless “just face it minho, cats are not your kind of pet” he said, placing a hand on minho’s shoulders.

“But I like cats” minho whined, his gaze turning left, where he found onew, still talking to the bunnies “I wish onew-ssi was a cat instead of a rabbit”.

Jonghyun’s eyes widened. “Yah! Back off! The rabbit’s mine!” he said, playfully pushing minho away.

“yours?” minho said, eyeing him knowingly

“Y-yeah! I’m his owner remember?” jonghyun stuttered.

“Okay hyung, I get it” minho said, crossing his arms as he did.

“G-get what?” the older one frowned.

“What?” minho asked, playing dumb, as if he said nothing.

Irritated, jonghyun groaned “tch, aish, I’m going to work”.

“onew-ah~! I’ll be going now, be a good boy” jonghyun called out and he makes his way to the exit, right then he heard a shout, a call of his name. He turned around only to see onew running towards him. The bunny came to a stop a few steps towards jonghyun and the owner frowned at his bunny, asking him what was wrong.

“how about my popo?” onew answered.

“popo?” both of them heard from the table a while ago where they found minho still leaning in, jonghyun could see the teasing look in minho’s eyes, especially when minho smirked at him with his brows cocking.

“Oh yes hyung, how about Onew-ssi’s popo~” his dongsaeng teased.

“what are you grinning at?” jonghyun said before grabbing onew by his wrist “onew, c’mere” and both onew and jonghyun disappeared from minho’s sight and inside a room.

 

---☜(˚▽˚)☞---

 

“onew, you need to understand, I can’t just kiss you anywhere, especially when there’s someone watching. Especially when minho is watching” jonghyun said and the look he gave onew showed so much worry “minho? Why not? But he’s our friend.” onew asked in return.

“its…umm,” he paused, trying to think of a proper word for it other than, ‘embarrassing’. It’s not that he’s embarrassed of onew, it’s just that minho likes to tease. “Inappropriate” he finished.

“Inappropriate?” the other asked

“Yeah” Jonghyun said ”So… You wanted your popo~ right?” he asked anyway and Onew beamed, smiling as he nodded happily.

Jonghyun took hold of both his cheeks and pecked him on his lips, then he smiled and pulled away. “you okay?” jonghyun asked. Onew was pouting, as if the kiss disappointed him.

“jonghyunnie, you’re going to be gone for the whole day, wh-what if I want a popo~?” the bunny whined.

“Okay, uhmmm how many popos would you like then?” jonghyun asked.

“hmm?”

“let’s say I don’t have to go to work, for the whole day, how many kisses would you like to receive?”

With that, onew grinned “A hundred!” he cheered.

“onew-ah, if we do it like that, jonghyunnie’s lips are going to hurt” jonghyun teased.

“ 50?”

“Yah!”

“Ok ok…” the bunny then again pouted, thinking of a number “I want 10” he said

“is 10 ok jonghyunnie?” onew asked, to which the other did not reply, instead he took a step closer to the bunny, leaving them an inch apart each other. Jonghyun leaned his head forward, slightly brushing his lips with onew’s, before whispering “it’s perfect” and with that, jonghyun’s lips met onew’s, the owner gave his bunny the first peck, then the second, the third, fourth again and again and again, until Jonghyun forgot the number he last counted, in fact, he wasn’t counting anymore, he’s concentrating on how onew's lips feel so soft on his. ‘oh it!’ he thought and gave onew the last kiss. but this time, it wasn’t just a peck on the bunny’s lips. He grabbed onew by his nape, pulling him even closer, onew gasped and jonghyun took the chance to slip his tongue inside the boy’s mouth, exploring him.

Onew on the other hand is shocked, this is all new to him, but it felt too good and it kind of surprised him when he started to not care, especially when jonghyun’s tongue slides with his, it felt too damn good when jonghyun the upper part of his cavern, too damn good that he unconsciously closed his eyes and moaned into the kiss, his hand gripping Jonghyun’s shirt tightly

Jonghyun was the first one to pull away, his lips still a centimeter away from onew’s lips “What number am I?” he whispered into Onew’s lips, staring intently at onew’s eyes.

“It’s 12 hyung” a voice startled the two “You should’ve told me you were going to use this room for kissing purposes, I wouldn’t have disturbed you” Minho said from where he was leaning by the door and Jonghyun just rolled his eyes and backed away from Onew, not even caring to know why he doesn’t care that minho saw him kissing the rabbit.

But when minho smirked, he glared at his dongsaeng and the younger glared back at him.

“…”

“…”

“minho-ssi, you shouldn’t have looked, it’s inappropriate” onew said innocently, stealing the other two's attention and causing both minho and jonghyun to chuckle. Their glaring contest soon forgotten.