minho or jonghyunnie? ~MINHO~

Can I Keep Him?

UN_BETAED 


"You know you can trust me Onew ssi." Minho said. He has been watching Onew ever since Jonghyun left for work.

He placed onew on a desk and sat on a chair next to it, then the conversation started.

He kept on asking and asking questions, but the rabbit wouldn’t budge. It wouldn’t even move, it almost felt like Minho is talking to a rabbit figuring, well, talking to a rabbit would be crazy enough, but this rabbit is no ordinary rabbit.

"Onew-ssi, please tell me what’s wrong." he whined.

Still no response-

"Is it because of hyung? Did... Did he hurt you?" 

Minho grinned when he saw the rabbit jump at the question. "Is that a yes?" he asked

It almost scared him when the rabbit shook its head. But, he smiled at the response.

"What is it then?" he asked again and again there was no response.

Minho sighed, finally giving up, because it was useless. Talking to a rabbit was so usele-

'POOF'

Minho felt his cheeks burn as he gaped on the boy in front of him. Onew had just turned into his human form right before his eyes. Minho could only gape at the bare and open ness in front of him. 

He blinked a couple of times before snapping his head into reality and he reached for the bag Jonghyun had left him. He pulled out a hoodie, an underwear, jeans and a pair of sneakers and handed it over to Onew.

"Put this on first, the...the, uhmm, customers might get the wrong idea." he stuttered, looking away.

 

---☜(˚▽˚)☞---

When Onew was all dressed up, Minho noticed his ears. He searched the bag again, pulling out everything he got hold of, until he pulled out a green beanie.

"Here, wear this," he said, as he gave Onew the green beanie.

When Onew was fully dressed, nothing missing and completely covered. 

He sat on the chair near Minho and sighed.

"Ready to talk now?" Minho asked, he sounded as if he was interrogating some criminal, but he was just worried that’s why.

Onew nodded twice, before talking. 

"I’m sorry Minho-ssi" he said and then he pouted like he was about to cry

Minho was glad to finally hear his voice "Sorry for what?" minho asked

"For lying" the other answered, his head lowering.

"Lying?" Minho arched a brow as he asked "about what onew-ssi?" he continued

"Well..." Jinki paused and sighed "you see... uhhm. Remember when I told you jonghyunnie liked me?"

Minho nodded as a reply.

"That was a lie Minho-ssi. I’m sorry, but I lied"

Minho couldn't believe his ears ‘what the hell is this guy babbling about?!’ he thought

"WHAT?! That's not true onew-ssi. Hyung likes you, he really likes you”

Minho can’t help but shout, Onew was talking garbage, Minho knows his hyung likes this bunny, he knows his hyung loves this bunny.

"But.. but he.." onew mumbled

"He what?"

"He.. he said it himself!" he exclaimed. His eyes were close to tears.

Minho was surprised by the sudden outburst, he was about to say something, something comforting, when he was stopped.

"He said it himself Minho-ssi, he told me, that.. that.. that I’m annoying!" the rabbit started to weep " he told me he wanted real rabbits, I lied! He never really caresses me or pet me he barely even touch me!" he sobbed as he tried to speak, "he told me... he said, that... that he doesn't like me!" Tears were all over onew’s face and Minho can’t help but get teary eyed too. 

Onew wept like a 5 year old, rubbing his eyes and sniffing loudly. The shop was filled with sobbing and sniffing sounds and minho could only lessen it by pulling onew into his embrace, burying his face on his chest as onew grabbed on his shirt wetting it with his tears.

"shh, don’t cry now Onew-ssi, we'll... we'll talk to hyung when he comes back." minho said, his hand the others back.

He didn't know what on earth was his hyung's problem is, but he's going to find out, no matter what it takes.

"Th..thank you, Minho-ssi, for.. for listening," onew said through the sobs he made.

And with that, minho could only smile, but he is still going to kill his hyung when he gets back.