The rabbit being onew

Can I Keep Him?

UN-BETAED 



Jonghyun closed his eyes to prevent him from looking at the man’s member. He shook his head and turned to the wall. How could he think of looking at that now?

“What the hell are you talking about?” he said, not looking at the guy who claimed to be Onew.

“You... you don’t believe me don’t you?” the other asked.

“What kind of a question is that!? Of course I don’t!” just then, Jonghyun heard a strange sound behind him

Jonghyun turned in the direction where he last saw the man and found Onew, this time it was his bunny, Onew and the man was nowhere to be found. The rabbit hopped slowly and nervously towards Jonghyun, hoping one hop at a time.

The sight softened Jonghyun, everything weirded him out and he is scared and confused at the moment, but he couldn’t bear stand and do nothing while there is a scared little rabbit right in front of him.

Jonghyun picked Onew up from the ground and carried him with his two hands, all the while pushing it away from him, like he was disgusted by it or something, just then Onew transformed into his human form while he was being carried by Jonghyun. Onew was now standing in front of the bartender with both his hands on Onew’s hips.

Jonghyun’s eyes widened, then he turned red, his bare hands pressed Onew’s bare chest as he pushed him away, and Onew fell hard into the floor. It was painful, especially when Onew’s round tail hit the ground. Onew hissed, closing his eyes as he endured the pain in his .

“How...how... did you?? What the hell was that?? What are you!!!??” Jonghyun kept on stepping backwards as he shouts every word, until he tripped on something, making him fall on his to the ground as well.

“Please don’t be scared… I won’t hurt you… I’m your pet..”

“You’re.. You’re not my pet!”

“But you were going to keep me” Onew said, his eyes becoming teary.

“No!! I will not, this is crazy!! I won’t keep you!! Get... Get out!!!” Jonghyun snapped, he stood up, dusting off the dirt from his pajamas with his shaking hands. When he was just about to head to the door to open it and signal Onew to get out, he heard a sniffing and sobbing sound, which came from onew, who was rubbing both his eyes with his hand as he cried.

“Please don’t kick me out, Please don’t, I don’t want to go back into that hole, its dark in there, it’s too quiet, and I’m always alone, I hate it there. I don’t want to be alone anymore. Please keep me.” Onew cried.

 

---☜(˚▽˚)☞---

 

Jonghyun let out a deep sigh, somehow he knew how Onew felt. Being all alone in his home, is also, like living in a small hole all by yourself.

“Just stop crying already” jonghyun said, finally feeling sorry for Onew

“I’ll… I’ll keep you,” jonghyun said, embarrassed “After you put on some clothes”

A big smile appeared on Onew’s frowning face. He jumped at Jonghyun hugging him as he giggled,“Really?? Thank you so much jonghyunnie!!!” onew cheered adorably, his new owner smiling a little at the nickname, then he realized he was hugging a man.

Jonghyun turned red and he pushed Onew away, he glared at him after. The rabbit pouted curiosly. “Why? I can’t hug you?” Onew was too cute, he admitted, so very very cute that jonghyun could not find it in himself to resist him, “just… put... put some clothes on first”

“Yes jonghyunnie~” Onew answered attentively

“Wait a minute, You... how did you know my name?” Jonghyun asked, he never told onew his name, so how the hell did this rabbit know his name?

The rabbit giggled before answering, “ your wallet^^” he pulled out something from behind him, somewhere behind him and jonghyun does not want to know where and it was Jonghyun’s wallet.

“Yah!!! Don’t touch my stuff” Jonghyun glared at the other then snatched the wallet from Onew’s hands.