the kitten

Can I Keep Him?

un-betaed


It was almost dark outside when jonghyun came back from work. Minho kept on teasing him ever since he stepped into the shop. The younger kept on asking him infos about the famous popo onew was asking for ever since his owner came back. The rabbit seemed to be addicted to it now. It’s not that jonghyun is complaining, it's just that minho seemed to be having fun teasing him.

Jonghyun doesn’t seem to care though, when he was asked “so that means you’re gay hyung?” by the younger. There’s nothing he can do anyway and he made it seem like a warning to minho that yes, he is gay and that onew is his.

The time finally came and the shop closed, earlier than expected, since minho is still mourning about his lost kitty.

Jonghyun and onew were walking home. Jonghyun seems to enjoy walking home now, ever since onew came into his life, regardless that its dark as long as he’s with his bunny.

“jonghyunnie, can we buy minho ssi a new kitty?” jonghyun stopped right on his tracks and so does onew. He looked at the rabbit and frowned

“why?” jonghyun asked quite surprised at what onew is asking for.

“I.. I don’t know, he looked really upset this morning”

Jonghyun smiled, his hand reaching for onews cheek “ onew-ah, ” he cood as he caressed the soft cheek. Onew leaned into the touch “you don’t need to worry about minho. He’s going to be fine, with or without a pet cat. I'm sure of that and I'm sure he’s going to be able to find a new one soon”

“o..okay” onew said, yet he pouted

Jonghyun softened even more at this ‘god! He is so cute!’ he thought as he leaned forward, capturing the pouting lips with his “if you keep that up, I might have to eat you up” he whispered into the bunny lips, flushing red when he realized what had just come out of his mouth. He waited for a reaction only to get a chuckle as a response “how would you do that? I mean I probably don’t taste good and I won’t fit in jonghyunnie’s mouth” the bunny said laughing.

Jonghyun sighed and closed his eyes. He forgot onew was as innocent as a flower. Then he walked away, leaving a frowning onew behind who pouted and ran after his speeding owner who can't seem to get rid of the blush on his cheeks.

Then the bunny suddenly came to a stop. Curious about the sudden silence jonghyun looked back to where onew was and found the rabbit standing by a bush. He frowned as he watched him crouch down and reached forward, his hand disappearing into the plant.

“onew-ah, what are you doing?” he asked when he got closer.

Onew raised his gaze and smiled up at his owner, his hand pointing at something in the bush, “jonghyunnie, I think I found minho-ssi a kitty”.

Jonghyun peeped into the bush and found a black cat with red, blue and green highlight around it’ body “jonghyunnie lets take it to minho-ssi” said onew as he carried the cat in his hand and stood up

The owner smiled at the thoughtful rabbit but then he realized that it was already dark and he couldn’t wait to go home and cuddle with onew “No, wait, onew it’s dark already and I'm sure the shop is closed by now.” Onew looked back at him pouting “let's take the cat home first then we can give it to minho tomorrow, sounds good?” he offered and smiled as he sees the pout disappear and the bunny nodded.

 

 

A/N

holy chicken!! how long has it been?

2 years???? I'm sorry guys... allow me to explain... its actually all because I'm lazy as !!

and I will not be surprised if you all hate me now TT

and my update is so short TT

but let me tell you, I decided to post updates every wednesday on each story .. umm starting next week.. 

coz I am really surprised and very thankful that you guys are still subscribed, I can't tell you how much I love you guys right now. although you probably hate me ... anyways.. here's he update, its unbetaed so I'm so sorry for all the mistakes.