The guest being fluffy

Can I Keep Him?

UN-BETAED 


Kim Jonghyun is a bartender who works at day and rests at night. He is living alone and sometimes he gets kind of lonely. He had thought of renting his room while he sleeps in the living room, so that he can finally be with someone in his lonely house. But no one was willing to rent his room, not even his friend Minho, who was a pet shop owner and is also living alone.

Wake up, eat, work, eat then sleep, that is Jonghyun’s daily routine. His life is too boring that he only gets to smile when he sees something cute, such as a puppy, a kitten or a BUNNY. A fluffy soft, squishy bunny. He has a soft spot for cute and adorable stuff. His love for cute things is one of the reasons why he visits his friend’s pet shop when it is his day off or when he has the time. He would spend his day in Minho’s pet shop and sometimes help the younger run the shop. For Jonghyun, there is nothing interesting about his life, his life is boring and as well as him, he thinks he is a boring guy for liking cute and cuddly stuff. He also thinks that maybe that is the reason why all his past girlfriends broke up with him.

 

---☜(˚▽˚)☞---

 

“Minho-ah, I’ll be heading home now, feed the animals properly okay? Do NOT let them die or I will feed them your flesh instead” Jonghyun said as he head to the exit, Chuckling.

“Yes hyung, don’t worry, just be careful on your way home” Minho said as he brush his hand to a cat he is holding.

Before finally disappearing, Jonghyun glanced once more to the animals and waved goodbye, wishing he could take one home, it gets kind of lonely in his home.

When he finally arrived at his house;  he opened the door and entered a dark, lonely living room. He let out a long sigh and switched on the lights. Just when he was about to close the door, It started raining outside. Cold wind brought shivers up to his spine so he decided to drink something warm.

A couple of minutes later, Jonghyun had already washed up and was blowing on a hot cocoa. He walked to the couch and sat comfortably on it. He was drowned by the silence his house was making that He could only hear the rain’s noise. But then later, he heard a scratching sound. He thought, Maybe it’s just the rain, but when it didn’t stop?  He tried to get a closer hear and found out that it was coming from his front door.

Upon hearing the strange noise, he carefully placed his hot cocoa on the coffee table and walked straight to the door. He peeked in the peep hole and saw nothing, but could still hear the scratching sound. He decided to open the door and what he saw surprised him. He saw a rabbit on his doorstep, it is white in color and Jonghyun could almost die in its cuteness.

“Hey there little fella?? How’d you get here?” he picked the rabbit up, feeling its soft and furry.

“You are soaking wet!!! Where’d you come from?? You must be very cold, come on, lets dry you up…” He smiled as he watched the rabbit who twitch it’s nose cutely. He closed the door and carried him to the dinner table.

 

---☜(˚▽˚)☞---

 

He took care of the rabbit and fed him, and covered him with a towel so he won’t get cold.

“You’re so soft” Jonghyun said as he pet the rabbit,“I’ll call you ONEW then”

The rabbit twitched its nose again and Jonghyun could have sworn he died for a moment.