fifteen

astronomical
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Youngjae had never felt so happy before.

To awake in the arms of the person he loved most, feeling joyful and content with literally everything. The soft breathing of Jaebum behind him, the warmth of his arms and his chest, the softness of the sheets.

It was all so lovely.

Give or take a few minutes later, Jaebum was awake and tugging Youngjae closer into his chest. Sighing happily, and nuzzling his nose into the nape of the younger's neck.

"Morning sunshine," He grinned softly, eyes still closed.

Youngjae's cheeks were warm as he placed his hand lazily over Jaebum's. "Morning hyung." He answered with a small yawn.

"What's the time?" Jaebum asked, voice still raspy from his sleep.

Youngjae shifted around a bit, trying to peer at his bedside clock. "It's almost 10am." He mumbled, sinking back into the mattress and back into Jaebum's arms.

"I should get back home sometime soon.." Jaebum muttered, sounding upset. Youngjae managed to turn himself so they were both facing each other, Youngjae still wrapped in his boyfriend's arms.

The smaller boy pressed his nose against Jaebum's affectionately, a tiny point forming on the boy's face. He looked straight into Jaebum's soft, chocolate brown eyes before speaking, "Hyung, I don't want you to leave me just yet~"

Jaebum's heart twisted at the sight, and so he moved to press a soft kiss against the tip of Youngjae's nose. "Yah- Fine, but only because I can't resist you." The younger boy grinned in response, and proceeded to bury his face in the crook of Jaebum's neck, sighing happily.

Jaebum softly rubbed Youngjae's back, revelling in the sweet smell of the younger's hair. All of it made him feel exceptionally warm and fluffy inside.

The two lazed around in the bed for a bit longer, not caring about the fact that Youngjae's parents may still be somewhere in the house. Or the fact that Jaebum's parents may have actually been curious about his whereabouts.

A loud ding! startled Youngjae out of his comfortable position in Jaebum's arms and the boy leaned over to pick up his cellphone, squinting to read what appeared.

A text from Kunpimook?

Youngjae raised an eyebrow quizzically, and proceeded to tap on the notification, quickly opening up his messages.

from: bambutt ✨
to: me
hey youngjae wanna come hang out w/ me n yugyeom n my new friend?? ;) we're gonna be at our favourite bowling alley, u know the one. anyway let me know boi ! :-)

Youngjae was confused for a second, before he pieced together the words.

Kunpimook, otherwise known as Bambam to his friends, was one of Youngjae's closest friends. Along with Yugyeom, who he had known for even longer. The three of them were always a team, no matter what, but this summer, Youngjae had realised, they didn't hang out at all.

Of course his first instinct was to rely back yes immediately, but the fact that Bambam wrote 'friend', like that was making him suspicious.

Did he really get a date?

Well, there was only one way to find out.

But before he replied, a soft groan that emitted from behind him made him blink and realise something.

to: bambutt ✨
from: me
sure :)) but hey, is it okay if i bring my boyfriend along too?

And with a soft smirk, Youngjae locked his phone again, placing it back where it was before.

He hadn't told any of his friends about Jaebum yet. Only mentioned there was someone new in his life, but really, that's all he said.

"..Youngjae ah, who was that?" Jaebum asked half heartedly, rubbing at his eye again.

"Oh! Hyungg~ My best friends invited me to come bowling with them, and I asked if you could come too. But they don't exactly know about you so it might get awkward, plus one of my friends has a date today who I don't know about so it might get even more awkward... But I haven't seen them in a while so I still want to go."

Jaebum looked taken aback at the sudden outburst of information, and let out a smooth chuckle. "Of course baby, did they say I could come though?"

Youngjae's cheeks tinted pink as he reached back out for his phone, the exact same time the notification sound popped out.

from: bambutt ✨
to: me
WHATTHE HRCK CHOI YOUNGJAE???? U HAVE A BOYFRIEND???!!! OMG BOI U BETTER GET BOTH UR ASSES DOWN HERE AS FAST AS POSSIBLE WE'RE WAITING !!! N YOU BETTER NOT BE LYING OK !

Youngjae laughed at Bambam's response, placing his phone back on the table and turning around in Jaebum's embrace, managing to somehow bump their noses together softly.

"He wants us both to come, and they're already there so we have to be quick.."

Jaebum smirked, pulling Youngjae's lips closer for a quick kiss on the lips, before loosening his grip.

"Well then, what're you waiting for sunshine?" He asked grinning.

The younger pouted almost rolling his eyes, before rolling out of Jaebum's (too) comfortable grip and hopping off his bed. He shoved on his favourite slippers and picked up a bundle of clothes from the floor, heading to the bathroom.

Jaebum only smiled fondly, before pulling off cornflower blue covers and getting out of the bed himself. He proceeded to do Youngjae's bed for him while he waited, since the other boy seemed to never do it himself.

A few minutes later, and Jaebum had literally cleaned up most of Youngjae's room, and picked up his own clothes. As soon as he was about to leave the room, Youngjae stepped in, wearing (hopefully) freshly washed clothes, and grinning widely.

"Hurry up hyung, I'll grab something for us to eat and we can go."

Jaebum nodded in response, pressing a light peck on Youngjae's cheek and quickly stepping out of the room and towards the bathroom to clean up.

Youngjae eventually regathered his thoughts from the small peck, well enough to run downstairs and grab some snacks for the two to eat on the way. He quick

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter