ten

astronomical
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shock was the first thing that coursed through Youngjae's body.

Hundreds of different thoughts ran through his head, many of them were debating on whether he should pull away or not.

It's not that he didn't like the feeling, heck it was the complete opposite, but Youngjae usually becomes too embarrassed and awkward too fast. He didn't want to make a fool out of himself, especially in front of Jaebum.

But even after all those wavering thoughts in his mind, Youngjae kissed him back.

Now it was Jaebum's turn to be surprised. He didn't exactly expect the younger to do anything, in fact he was going to pull away and apologise himself for initiating it in the first place.

But here they were, sharing their first kiss under a night of a million stars.

Their lips moulded together perfectly, making Youngjae feel warm inside. It was shockingly pleasant, but he felt embarrassed that his kissing probably or something.

He almost whined once he felt Jaebum pull back, the older staring right into Youngjae's eyes.

Jaebum was practically breathless, amazed by the amount of galaxies he could find in those beautiful eyes.

Jaebum himself often wondered why he couldn't find a single star in his own.

He noticed the slight look of anxiety and embarrassment upon the younger boy's face and was quick to place his hand against Youngjae's warm cheek.

"Hey.. Did really mean what you did?" Jaebum asked, his voice breathy and his words quieter that usual.

It was completely silent for a moment, making Jaebum confused, staring back up at Youngjae. The younger boy's face was a deep shade of red and his gaze was focused on the grass beneath him, his breathing seemingly heavy.

"Hey, Youngjae—"

Before Jaebum could fully register what was happening, he watched as Youngjae hastily picked up his bag and his book, and ran.

He literally ran.

Jaebum shot up immediately, completely focused on following after him, but at the last moment his mind began to fill with doubt.

Should I clear it up? What if he doesn't want to talk? Does he still like me or not? What did I do?

Jaebum bit his lip in frustration, he picked up his own things and suddenly noticed Youngjae's blanket still spread across the grass.

He sighed and picked it up, shaking his head slightly before running off in the same direction as Youngjae did.

Even if the younger didn't want to talk to him or something, Jaebum was still worried about his safety.

-

Jaebum was literally worried sick. He shouldn't have paused before running after Youngjae, he should've just gone there and then.

He let out another deep sigh of frustration, deciding to run all the way to Youngjae's house to see if he went home.

Yes, Jaebum did know where Youngjae lived, the matter was discussed in a conversation through one of their older texting sessions. He smiled at the memory, and silently begged for Youngjae to be alright.

It took him a while but eventually he made it to Youngjae's front door, panting and out of breath. His hands were on his knees as he tried to steady his breathing.

It a took a minute before he stood up straight, knocking harshly on the wooden door.

It only took about 2 seconds for it to open, "Youngj—! Oh.." A woman answered the door, features strikingly similar to Youngjae's own.

She looked disappointed slightly, but mostly shocked and worried.

"Aren't you Mr Im's son?" She asked almost incredulously.

Jaebum nodded, "Im Jaebum, a friend of Youngjae's. Is he home..?" He asked, doubting the answer he was about to receive.

Mrs Choi's voice cracked, "N-no... Are you looking for him too?"

Jaebum's heart practically sunk. "Yes." He replied, sighing.

The worried look on Mrs Choi's f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter