twelve

astronomical
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The first thing Jaebum saw was the bright blue of his bedsheets, then the fuzzy white rug on the floor, and the worn out desk fitted snugly in the corner of the room.

He then noticed the marks on the ceiling, faintly outlining stars and planets. 
...Stickers? Was the first thought that came to Jaebum's mind. He found himself smiling at the thought of a small Youngjae trying to balance himself up, while sticking up glow in the dark stickers on his ceiling.

Jaebum was still standing in the doorway while Youngjae stood in front of him, his back to the older boy. He then turned around, facing Jaebum with a grin.

"Well, this is it!" He said with outstretched arms, gesturing to his small, but homely bedroom.

"It's adorable." Was all Jaebum managed to get out.

A small giggle from the younger was heard, "Oh uh, thanks-" He replied with a smile.

The two ended up seated on Youngjae's bed, facing each other. The younger's cheeks tinted slightly. "I should've brought some food or something up here.." He muttered, looking around his room in case there was something leftover. Jaebum simply grinned, "It's okay, I'm not hungry. Oh- Unless you are, then you should probably go eat somet—"

Youngjae cut him off with that bright laugh Jaebum loved so much. "Hyung, it's okay I'm not hungry either," The boy smiled.

It made Jaebum's cheeks flush just a tiny bit. It's not like he could control the amount of care and love he had towards the younger.

It was silent for a while, the two simply lazing on the bed, caught up in their own thoughts.

Then Youngjae suddenly spoke up.

"Hey hyung, wanna watch a movie or something..?" He asked, cheeks puffed out, staring at his hands while they traced patterns on the bedsheets. "Sure," The elder replied, leaning back on the bed a bit.

"Anything you really want to watch?"

"Not really-"

"Alright." Youngjae shrugged, getting up from his spot and walking over to his desk, picking up his laptop and bringing it back on the bed.

Jaebum looked at Youngjae, searching through his files on his laptop with a smile. Jaebum seemed amused at his antics, You're gonna play some movie to do with like space or something aren't you?"

Youngjae immediately looked back up at Jaebum with wide eyes. "How'd you know?" He whined, a pout playing on his lips.

"Well it seemed kind of obvious.." Jaebum trailed off, shrugging, the same grin still plastered on his face.

"Gosh, you pick something then-" Youngjae huffed, shoving the laptop into Jaebum's lap. The latter blinked, surprised. "Hey I never said you couldn't play that movie-" Jaebum began, and was cut off with a deep sigh from the younger. "It's okay you probably wouldn't have enjoyed it that much. Anyway I wanna watch something you picked." Youngjae said, looking at Jaebum with a warm smile.

And how could you say no to that?

After a whole bunch of browsing and clicking and typing, Jaebum sighed, shoving the laptop off his lap and onto the bed.

"That's it we're watching Disney."

Youngjae laughed at his struggle, "Yeah, and what movie from Disney?"

Jaebum huffed, looking through the different titles, searching for something he would actually like.

After a few minutes, he ended up picking '101 Dalmatians'.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter