thirteen

astronomical
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I love you Choi Youngjae," Jaebum smiled, caressing the younger's face with soft hands and warm eyes.

Youngjae was tinted pink by the time the words left Jaebum's mouth, and the skin on his face tingled with every touch the older boy left.

"I love you too hyung," Youngjae replied, sounding almost breathless.

"Good." Jaebum mumbled, removing his hand from Youngjae's cheek, and sitting up straight. He pulled Youngjae back into his lap, so that the boy was facing him and their faces were extremely close.

The two sat in a daze, facing each-other with dreamy looks in their eyes and smiling like complete idiots. Youngjae's laptop that was playing the movie, completely disregarded in the moment.

Speaking of the movie, it was long over. The credits now rolling on the dusty screen, white words on a black canvas. While through the window, it was clear to see that the sun was setting off in the distance. A beautiful mixture of different colours, reds, oranges, yellows and pinks, all blended in to create the perfect picture.

The last rays of sun, shone through the window, landing over Youngjae's face, making his porcelain skin glow beautifully.

Jaebum could only bite his lip, staring the younger down with such loving eyes that Youngjae wanted to look away from the intensity of it.

"You're so beautiful..." He heard Jaebum murmur under a breath.

He noticed the warm pinkness invade Youngjae's cheeks and smiled softly at the boy, leaning in and placing their foreheads together.

"Youngjae-ah," He began, "Please give me the honour of becoming your boyfriend."

Youngjae tried not to laugh at how cheesy it all seemed, and nodded with a simple grin, "Of course Jaebum-hyung~"

And that was all they needed before their lips crashed together and they fell back on the sheets once again. Youngjae cuddled into Jaebum's side as the sun fell beneath the horizon.

-

Later that evening, Youngjae's parents finally arrived home, and they were honestly surprised that it was so quiet.

Youngjae's mother raised an eyebrow, making her way up the stairs to her son's bedroom. She noticed it was closed so she bit her lip, debating on whether she should open it or not.

She shrugged and opened it anyway.

Seeing her son cuddled up with Jaebum, tangled into the sheets with messy hair and his laptop close to sliding off the bed, didn't surprise her as much as you'd think.

 

Mrs Im and Mrs Choi do talk to eachother you know.

She smiled softly, gently closing the door shut again, before turning herself and walking back down the hallway.

She was greeted by Youngjae's father, who was making his way up the stairs. "Where are they?" He asks bitterly.

Mrs Choi simply grinned, "Sleeping. They seem very tired, you shouldn't wake them up." Mr Choi raised an eyebrow but didn't say anything, responding with a shrug and heading back downstairs.

Mrs Choi went straight to the kitchen, preparing some quick dinner for the 4 of them to eat.

Youngjae's father watched carefully, "You think that Jaebum kid's staying for dinner?" He asked, skeptical.

His wife simply looked at him with a smile, "Oh I think he'll be staying a lot longer than that." She said before turning around, walking over to the sink to wash the vegetables.

Youngjae's father shot her a questionable look, before retreating back to the couch, turning it on and beginning to watch the news.

-

Once dinner was finally prepared, Mrs Choi got ready to go upstairs and wake up the sleeping pair. She made her way up the stairs, her feet softly padding against the material.

She walked right up to Youngjae's door, clearing before confidently giving the door a few hard knocks.

She waited until she could faintly hear the rustle of bedsheets, and she slowly creaked opened the door, peering inside.

Obviously Youngjae seemed to still be asleep but Jaebum had woken up, hair tousled and messy, while he rubbed his eyes, sitting up in the bed. His eyes widening when he saw Youngjae's mother at the door.

"O-oh Mrs Choi!" He said, surprised.

The woman simply flashed him a smile,  "Dinner's ready you two, come down when you're ready but don't take too long or Youngjae's father will get annoyed." Jaebum blinked, nodding almost dumbly.

"Oh and- Are you and Youngjae finally a thing or not?" Mrs Choi asks coyly, a grin playing on her lips.

Jaebum actually opened his mouth in shock.

"What?"

Youngjae's mother simply shrugged, "Hey, I talk to your mom you know. And besides I just wanna know if

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter