eleven

astronomical
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NOTE: this is a double update! please read the before chapter before you read this one!! thank you <3

—;;

The moment Youngjae's eyes fluttered open, he didn't need to think twice about the suffocating yet pleasing warmth engulfing his body. He already knew where he was, how he got there and who was providing him with that simple comfort of feeling warm and safe.

All his thoughts, narrowing down to the one thing that hand been clouding Youngjae's thoughts for ages.

Im Jaebum.

The one person who managed to sweep Youngjae off his feet and managed to keep him up all night thinking about something that wasn't astrology.

Although Jaebum was Youngjae's favourite star so maybe it did count.

Youngjae had come to find that Jaebum was quite the cuddler while alseep. I mean sure he's only slept with him twice (please don't mention how completely wrong that sounds), but Youngjae could already tell that no matter what, he'd probably be squished in his sleep.

He also realised that he wasn't in his own clothes, feeling more baggy and softer fabric against his skin, he knew Jaebum must've changed his clothes.

He tried his best not to ponder on the thought.

He also noticed the soft intakes of the older' breath against his back. Surprisingly finding it a lot more soothing that he would've thought.

He almost jumped at the sound of a soft mewl, shifting his gaze to see Nora, the small Siamese crawling about on Jaebum's bedroom floor. If Youngjae wasn't so tightly squished by Jaebum's arms, he'd probably be flailing around screaming about how cute she was.

Nora ended up doing something that Youngjae found extremely cute. The boy half squealed, letting out a timid squeak and immediately shutting his mouth once he realised that Jaebum was still close behind him.

"Ah- Youngjae..?" He heard a slightly rough yet incredibly, should he dare say it, y voice fill his ears.

Youngjae was a goner.

Jaebum's morning voice sounded like literal heaven. How the heck did he not notice it before? Must've been the nerves or something...

"Oh, h-hyung! I didn't know you were awake.."

Jaebum grinned slightly at that, despite knowing the younger couldn't see him. Jaebum had actually been up for a while before Youngjae awoke. When Youngjae did wake up, Jaebum honestly didn't have a clue, since he couldn't see the boy's face and he was being deathly still.

"I was up for a while actually.." Jaebum trailed off, realising Youngjae's breathing seemed to be getting quicker.

He could definitely tell, having the boy pressed up to his chest like that.

"Oh, I thought I woke you up.. Sorry," Youngjae muttered timidly, squirming only slightly n his position.

Jaebum made no move to get off, like he did the last time. He rather enjoyed the feeling of having Youngjae bundled up in his arms.

"Are you hungry? We should probably get out of bed, freshen up, eat something and then take you home. Your parents were worried sick last night, I doubt they're gonna be any better today." Jaebum finally said, breaking the comfortable silence that had previously enveloped the two.

"Ah, sure thing hyung." Youngjae replied mindlessly, thoughts trailing back to the stupid act he did the night before.

Honestly, why did I do that..? Youngjae kept thinking, biting his lip in frustration.

He was at least glad that Jaebum made no mention whatsoever about last night's events, it wouldn't be only added to his discomfort.

The two ended up somewhat awkwardly getting out of bed, Jaebum heading to the bathroom first while Youngjae stayed back in the room to get changed into his clothes from the previous day. Since of course he had nothing else.

Once Jaebum was back, Youngjae himself immediately shot towards the bathroom, leaving a slightly bewildered Jaebum to change his clothes and gather his thoughts.

It only took a few more minutes before the two were downstairs, Jaebum reading a note written in the early morning from his mother. Wording similar to that of the previous note Jaebum received the last time Youngjae was over.

The only disappointing news being that Jaebum had to cook his own meal again, unlike the previous time when they had leftover Chinese takeout.

"Do you like eggs?" Jaebum suddenly asked out of the blue. Searching through cupboards and drawers for the utensils he'd need to cook.

"Oh, sure eggs are fine!" Youngjae smiled softly and reassuringly. Then he watched as Jaebum prepared the stove with the pans and began to crack the eggs on the counter.

"Wow hyung, you know how to cook?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter